Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. (11196 Views)

UK Baby , Househd And Kitchen Items Are Available For Sale / HELP: Baby Things (twins) Needed (Delievered) / New Baby Things To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Good day ma'am what's d price of ur Stroller and car seat plss...

It depends on the one you want, for car seat, if uts with baae or without base and for stroller if its with moses bed or not, pls contact me on 08061527265

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Helloo mummy and daddy, we are still here for you. Very affordable anr neat.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by MyGODdidit(f): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
How much is this and where in Lagos are u located?

nifeseun:
Helloo mummy and daddy, we are still here for you. Very affordable anr neat.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
MyGODdidit:
How much is this and where in Lagos are u located?

Cant see the picture ma, pls add on whatsapp 08061527265
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by MyGODdidit(f): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
The baby walker.

nifeseun:

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by MyGODdidit(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Orange and red baby walker.

nifeseun:

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by olufummy02(f): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good evening. I called the line you put up there twice to confirm if you still have wooden baby cot, but you weren't picking up. Likewise, sent you message on WhatsApp, it's not delivering
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
MyGODdidit:
Orange and red baby walker.

Ok ma, pls lets talk on whatsapp.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
olufummy02:
Good evening. I called the line you put up there twice to confirm if you still have wooden baby cot, but you weren't picking up. Likewise, sent you message on WhatsApp, it's not delivering

Sorry ma, my whatsapp is working, u can try again 08061527265. Didnt see ur missed call would have called back. Thank u.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by spixytinxy(f): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
I have a wooden cot with all accessories I want to sell, my daughter barley used cos we spent most of her one year in her grandma's house
ur location and price please
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2020
spixytinxy:
ur location and price please
Ikorodu Lagos
55k. Though still negotiable
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by spixytinxy(f): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

Ikorodu Lagos
where in ikorodu
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
spixytinxy:
where in ikorodu
Itamaga
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by olufummy02(f): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
It's really nice doing business with you. The baby cot is so lovely... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Goldenheart002(f): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hello ma'am, do u have baby bed with net for sale? Are u located in Lagos? If yes, where?

Sorry for my numerous questions grin
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Veraset: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
I have a beautiful cot (play pen) for sale.My location is Ibadan. Distance is not a barrier. I can waybill to you
Goldenheart002:
Hello ma'am, do u have baby bed with net for sale? Are u located in Lagos? If yes, where?

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 10:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

Ikorodu Lagos

Pls take this out of this thread, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 10:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Yes, please chat us up on whatsapp 08061527265
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 10:17am On Feb 29, 2020
olufummy02:
It's really nice doing business with you. The baby cot is so lovely... Thanks

Thanks sis, God bless u.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by iListen(f): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
I got the baby swing it's lovely. Thank you for going through the stress of arranging delivery for me.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
iListen:
I got the baby swing it's lovely. Thank you for going through the stress of arranging delivery for me.

Thank you for patronizing us, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by jekks(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
I hope to patronize you one day the baby items are lovely but I don't have a wife yet still single and searching
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
jekks:
I hope to patronize you one day the baby items are lovely but I don't have a wife yet still single and searching

God will do it .

1 Like

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good evening everyone, its been a while... We are still available, contact us for your neat and affordable uk used baby Things, the economy is a bit tight now, but you can still get all you need for your little ones at affordable prices without breaking the bank, just get in touch, select your items and we deliver at your doorsteps. Your safety this period is one of our priorities. Stay safe.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Are you a pregnant mum or nursing mother, that loves to get your baby all he or she needs without breaking the bank, look no further because we have got you covered, check in here for your graco beds, swings that uses light and battery, bouncers and rockers, wooden baby cot with all accessories, car seats and all, at affordable prices. Stay safe.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
More lovely things in our store

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lovely, comfortable and affordable car seats for your little ones

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just send us a message on whatsapp 08061527265, pick your desired items, pay and we deliver to you.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by mukht(f): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
nifeseun:
More lovely things in our store

How much is your high chair?
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
mukht:

How much is your high chair?

Can you please chat me up on whatsapp 08061527265.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
Good day my people, its been quite some time, i know, this year has been somehow but we are grateful for life.
Happy New month, May this month brings us all round favors in Jesus name.
We are still here for you, we have always been, we have beautiful and lovely stuffs for your baby/babies..

Are you a pregnant mum or nursing mother, that loves to get your baby all he or she needs without breaking the bank, look no further because we have got you covered, check in here for your graco beds, swings that uses light and battery, bouncers and rockers, wooden baby cot with all accessories, car seats and all, at affordable prices.

Contact us on whatsappp... 08061527265..

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Your little ones deserve the best, and you can get it here at shikini price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Married and soon to be married Men / Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.