Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. (11161 Views)

UK Baby , Househd And Kitchen Items Are Available For Sale / HELP: Baby Things (twins) Needed (Delievered) / New Baby Things To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
We have it delivered to your door step and you don't have to break the bank...

1 Share

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Good morning mum and dads
How was your nights?
May God bless and protect us all..
We have new and beautiful baby stuffs for your little ones

New Avent microwave Sterilizing unit, comes with feeding bottle,brush and measuring cup
New bouncers
New standing baby walker
Play mat n co..

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2020
New walker

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Moses baby basket.. complete with foams, side guards and rattles

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
The play mat sings and the toys rotates
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Play mat

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2020
I can't upload enough pictures here cry, pls if you are interested in any, just chat me up on whatsapp 08061527265.. thanks
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Bouncer

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2020
Still in its carton

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Bouncer

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Car seat

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Lovely UK used car seat n high chair

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2020
I have brand new backpack, waist bag, small purses and nice evening dresses for sale too..

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Waist bag, if u are interested in buying all bags at wholesale to resell, do contact me too...

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Nice travelling bag, new.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Good afternoon dad n mums, we are still here for you. Contact us for your baby car seat, baby cot, stroller, sterilizing unit, play mat and co

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hello everyone..
Compliment of the seasons...
Please visit and like our page on facebook Olivemitch Preloved UK Baby Items, and also view more lovely things for your little one..
All at affordable prices..

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Happy new year my people...
May we experience joy, peace, wealth and good health in Jesus name.

Hope we enjoyed the holidays, am sure some of us couldn't party and groove like we do during festive seasons but we should be thankful and grateful to be alive..
To my customers, may God bless you for patronising me n for those that are yearning to, this year is your year in Jesus name, as i await your orders..

Mothers, we are still here for you ooo, for your beautiful baby things, i also have new school bags, waist bags n evening dresses all at affordable prices..

May we have a beautiful year..
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2021
Hellooo everyone, Good morning, we are still open for business..

School is resuming soon, contact us for your kids bags, very affordable, u can also do a bulk purchase..
we also have beautiful and lovely brand new gowns for kids n adults, waist bag, small purses, changing mat with purse, changing mat with warmer, shoes and more...
If you are interested in bulk purchase of any of the itesms, please contact me on whatsapp 08061527265...
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Brand new microwave sterilising unit, comes with 1 Avent bottle, measuring cup and brush.. 17,000, slightly negotiable, been sold btw 23000 and 30000.. grab now for 17k shocked..

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
. Brandnew

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2021

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Contact us for your neatly used uk baby items, very clean and affordable...
Available items are
Car seats
Wooden baby cot of different age range
Sterilising unit
Swings
Bouncers and rockers of different price range
Graco beds
Walkers
Play mat n co..

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
More pictures

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Contact us on whatsapp 08061527265
And calls 09053059843
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by miteolu(m): 1:34am On Mar 24, 2021
nifeseun:
Car seat

How much is car seat?
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Single car seat without base

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
miteolu:

How much is car seat?

Depends on the type you are buying, single or complete, pls reply ur mail or contact us on whatsapp 08061527265...
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Contact us

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Modumodu: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
You sell very unique and lovely products I must say @nifeseun as most of them really look like new.
Your customer service too is top notch, pls keep it up.

I love the baby cot, the swing as well as the car seat. coming to get more stuffs ��.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Modumodu:
You sell very unique and lovely products I must say @nifeseun as most of them really look like new.
Your customer service too is top notch, pls keep it up.

I love the baby cot, the swing as well as the car seat. coming to get more stuffs ��.

Thank you so much for patronising us and for the positive remarks, God bless you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / Plans changed. / How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.