Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) (102558 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 09, 2020
040drogba:
He will be malslaugther too before he retire by god grace. Been a force man in nigeria does not, mean that u are an angel.

What kind of prayer is this?? Is that how God works ??
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 6:26am On Jan 09, 2020
Wait ooooo, where dey guy keep him hands and 2 eyes when this badstard barbaric fool force man use rop to tie him Neck .
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2020
So he was released without his own throat being sliced
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Albertgr8: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2020
undecided[color=#000000][/color] embarasseda police man understand the heavy sun for a hold day
how can he reason like a normal person coola police man understand the heavy sun for a hold day
how can he reason like a normal person
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by eherbal(m): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2020
Jgoldie:
God knows as hor.ny as I get when I see a military man fully kitted,I dare not go closer to him ooo

Na far away lustful thoughts

I fear my life pass fvck abeg
how do I contact you.your pics is giving me lustful thoughts grin
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by greatbrian(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2020
This is not even the work of a jackknife. The lastma or police force must be responsible.
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Emrixx(f): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2020
In a case like this I've said it before and will maintain it, the police should be cuffed to the the corpes and both should stay in the mortuary together i believe if he the police survives that night others will learn from him
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2020
its safeyo say the dude was slaughtered, ok partially slaughtered.

see his face like xmas foul. next time dont argue with a man thst is trained to kill
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2020
its safeyo say the dude was slaughtered, ok partially slaughtered.

see his face like xmas fowl. next time dont argue with a man thst is trained to kill
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2020
Nthrone:
Pls did the guy made it,I doubt. But did he?
I doubt a really major blood vessel was involved.

Most likely he did or he would have been dead long before the sutures were done..
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Nthrone(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2020
DarkJeddi:
I doubt a really major blood vessel was involved.

Most likely he did or he would have been dead long before the sutures were done..

Oh God, can't imagine the pain he went tru..I hope the culprit have been arrested.
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Jgoldie: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2020
eherbal:
how do I contact you.your pics is giving me lustful thoughts grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by oostin: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2020
I'm really struggling to understand the comments. Is it that no one saw a guy called Saint Chiby's reply to Mr Kolawale's post or am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by DarkCaesar(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2020
I know it would still revolved around sex in your world, shameful thing. I’m just amazed at the type of ladies we are raising up these days
Jgoldie:
God knows as hor.ny as I get when I see a military man fully kitted,I dare not go closer to him ooo

Na far away lustful thoughts

I fear my life pass fvck abeg
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2020
hisgrace090:
No peace until our govt stops arming mad people as security personels.
post had been updated, said 'innocent' man tried to rob the police man. We should try to verify news first

1 Like

Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
This is why I don't spare them when I have the opportunity
idiot, your hate will return back to you. He is a traffic thief that tried to rob the police man with a saw, he was injured by his own weapon.
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by austinoyetoro(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Oh my God this is disheartening Nigeria Police why?
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Jackonsy:
Until they start killing this forcemen and women

They won't take thier time

Every force men or women should know that they don't carry gun or respect home,

They need daily killing of them or cohesion before they be calm

Fight Fulani people you will run

Fight Biko Haram,another man will raise your children

Nonsense people

Fellow Nigerians

You better avoid those Bastard and blood sucking monster in uniform than arguing with them

My candid advice
you civilians are the monsters and blood sucking demons. A useless traffic robber tried to rub the police man with a saw, the police man over powered him and injured him with his saw but one stupid thief like him brings false news to sm and his fellow thiefs support him. Wasted generation who cant verify news before pouring their hate everywhere. Your hate will kill you, keep supporting armed robbers

1 Like

Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by DerickCO(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by nametalkam: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Many people no even read the comments...especially one that says the dead man is a criminal an arm robber who got killed by the person he was trying to attack. He was killed with his own tool

If true, thank God the man and his family are safe!
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by nametalkam: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ryan03:
you civilians are the monsters and blood sucking demons. A useless traffic robber tried to rub the police man with a saw, the police man over powered him and injured him with his saw but one stupid thief like him brings false news to sm and his fellow thiefs support him. Wasted generation who cant verify news before pouring their hate everywhere. Your hate will kill you, keep supporting armed robbers

Thank You!
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by nametalkam: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
oostin:
I'm really struggling to understand the comments. Is it that no one saw a guy called Saint Chiby's reply to Mr Kolawale's post or am I missing something?

Now imagine...those are the Majority!
And how many times the story will be shared ...all the likes on the comments on this story...smh!
Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by Liposure: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Emrixx:
In a case like this I've said it before and will maintain it, the police should be cuffed to the the corpes and both should stay in the mortuary together i believe if he the police survives that night others will learn from him
mama, u look delicious i swear. I decree may dis NY bring u peace, happiness n prosperity

1 Like

Re: An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2020
That's what happened when you challenge a police officer. From what was reported he came down from his car and accused the police officer of bashing his car and thereafter punches were exchanged by both of them. When the officer decide to teach him a lesson the victim brought out a saw while the officer brought out his horse whip and Knife. Such an engagement happens in mortal Kombat and blood will flow. The defeated is now crying for justice and calling up the appropriate authorities. It's good to hear the other side of the story before we comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.