Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man Died Because Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Died Because Of Religion (308 Views)

Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Died Because Of Religion by LOGOBELT: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
I heard of this from someone

What has religion turned black man into? A friend once told me remove religion from a black man's head, and watch him, he will grow bountifully.

I am not here to CONDEMN RELIGION or go against its rules and commandments, but just to call the religious freaks among us to order.

I heard this story from a friend, he said it happened in his town, right in his compound. A man went to work, and unfortunately for him, he had a fatal accident and broke is spinal cord, then he was brought home, but instead of his family member to take him to the hospital for proper treatment, they invited their pastor and they carryout prayers on him every midnight. They also invited a local medicine man to be massaging me, but after 3days the medicine man, didnt show up again, instead of them to do the man a favour by taking him to hospital, they left him there and kept on conducting midnight prayers on him... 1week gone, 2weeks passed by and on the 5th day, the man passed out.

God answers prayers, but sometimes prayers doesnt work. 2weeks and 5days would have been enough to save that man's life if he was taken to hospital immediately.

Also, I heard of a sick 16days old baby, her parent took her to hospital here in Lagos, the doctor carried out some tests on her and discovered the baby girl needs BLOOD TRANSFUSION, the parent REFUSED, sayings Its against their RELIGION! 16days old, what has that baby done to deserve that? But thanks to Lagos state Government, who rescued the baby, took her from her parent and gave her treatments, ignoring their religion, thank God the baby girl is doing well.

Religion isnt everything... Sure God exist, am not an ATHEISTS but things should be done accordingly to save life.

Remember LIFE COMES BEFORE RELIGION.

2 Likes

Re: Man Died Because Of Religion by ghettokid1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
I've seen many of that type of incident!
Re: Man Died Because Of Religion by success1smyn(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
I discovered that the most backward countries on earth are the most religious and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Man Died Because Of Religion by CodeTemplar: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:
I heard of this from someone

What has religion turned black man into? A friend once told me remove religion from a black man's head, and watch him, he will grow bountifully.

I am not here to CONDEMN RELIGION or go against its rules and commandments, but just to call the religious freaks among us to order.

I heard this story from a friend, he said it happened in his town, right in his compound. A man went to work, and unfortunately for him, he had a fatal accident and broke is spinal cord, then he was brought home, but instead of his family member to take him to the hospital for proper treatment, they invited their pastor and they carryout prayers on him every midnight. They also invited a local medicine man to be massaging me, but after 3days the medicine man, didnt show up again, instead of them to do the man a favour by taking him to hospital, they left him there and kept on conducting midnight prayers on him... 1week gone, 2weeks passed by and on the 5th day, the man passed out.

God answers prayers, but sometimes prayers doesnt work. 2weeks and 5days would have been enough to save that man's life if he was taken to hospital immediately.

Also, I heard of a sick 16days old baby, her parent took her to hospital here in Lagos, the doctor carried out some tests on her and discovered the baby girl needs BLOOD TRANSFUSION, the parent REFUSED, sayings Its against their RELIGION! 16days old, what has that baby done to deserve that? But thanks to Lagos state Government, who rescued the baby, took her from her parent and gave her treatments, ignoring their religion, thank God the baby girl is doing well.

Religion isnt everything... Sure God exist, am not an ATHEISTS but things should be done accordingly to save life.

And help me ask your friend how well the black man do before these religion you like to blame.
Re: Man Died Because Of Religion by Janosky: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:

OP, i dare say you're making carnal judgments in matters of faith and beliefs in God..
Did Jesus Christ not know that he will lose his life in other to fulfill the Scriptures?
God is not against medical treatment, even an apostle of Jesus Christ was a Physician. Col4:14.
But does the mode of treatment you prefer displease God?
Every way no be way oooo.
Who is the Source of the life you want to save?
Did Abraham not know that obedience to God's command will result in the loss of his son? Matt10:32-33,37-39.
Hebrew 11:17-19, 1 Samuel 15:22.Will you disobey God ,the Source of Life, to save your life?
With regards to that baby girl issue, the Govt officials, in my opinion were over zealous....
Also, the Press Reports was obviously biased , one sided & sensational to stoke up sentiments against one of the parties in the matter.....
************"****
Is blood transfusions the only effective treatment for child jaundice?
Were there other effective modes of medical treatment which are in consonant with the child's parents beliefs?
The truth MUST be said....

From my personal experiences and observations, blood transfusions is not the one stop cure all which people have been misled to believe it is.....
Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Considers Abolishing Priestly Celibacy. Ex-pope Benedict Kicks / I Decree And Declare / World Hijab Day Lagos Funfair Event 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.