Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

An Australian Imam Has Accused Nigerian Government Of Sponsoring Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Australian Imam Has Accused Nigerian Government Of Sponsoring Terrorism (3144 Views)

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Australian Imam Has Accused Nigerian Government Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Perkins2018: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Citytrend:
Too many secrets in this country.
This is the second revelation from Muslim Clerics. The other from Egypt. And how Australia. Where has Our President gone wrong against his own Religious scholars

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

Are you this dull? Why not ask the ipob fool to show you the tweets. A slow Igbo man will write his baseless propaganda and adults like you will believe it? Kanu has ordered them to use lies to conquer fools like you.
Re: An Australian Imam Has Accused Nigerian Government Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Perkins2018: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Drobitol:
A Saudi Arabia pastors said similar thing last week.

Lol. Bad guy. You know the ipob delusion.
Re: An Australian Imam Has Accused Nigerian Government Of Sponsoring Terrorism by ZombieTERROR: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Perkins2018:

Wawa Igbo fool. Where is the tweet and source of your nonsense?

The whole world already knows Buhari and his zombie supporters are all terrorists....

Nothing much you can do about it
Re: An Australian Imam Has Accused Nigerian Government Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Perkins2018: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

The whole world already knows Buhari and his zombie supporters are all terrorists....

Nothing much you can do about it

Lol. The whole ipob world.
Re: An Australian Imam Has Accused Nigerian Government Of Sponsoring Terrorism by ZombieTERROR: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
Perkins2018:

Lol. The whole ipob world.
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: An Australian Imam Has Accused Nigerian Government Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Perkins2018: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Buhari is a terrorist

Like kanu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] / Is It Unlaw For To Claim my mother's tribal origin In Nigeria / BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.