Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113657 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by shoyoyebiodun(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2020
justwise:
Here is the part 8

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 7 https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/
Good day house i want to know its proper to apply for undergraduate in Germany with my bsv
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:58am On May 26, 2020
Please house help me out one Dr. told me this this morning, and I don't know how true this is.

He said other than Blocked account and scholarship, Sponsor letter is no more valid for study in Germany, he said they reviewed the policy since last year, though personal have not seen such information anywhere online.

Please how true is this??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2020
9cguy:
Please house help me out one Dr. told me this this morning, and I don't know how true this is.

He said other than Blocked account and scholarship, Sponsor letter is no more valid for study in Germany, he said they reviewed the policy since last year, though personal have not seen such information anywhere online.

Please how true is this??

That is a very big lie. My uncle contacted the embassy and they validate the use of sponsorship.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2020
That's a prove to back it up.
This mail was in the mid of this month

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 26, 2020
Stiflersammy:

That is a very big lie. My uncle contacted the embassy and they validate the use of sponsorship.

Thanks soo much, i really appreciate.

I don't know why some people are like this, instead of just saying you won't be able to help.

He con dey lie say sponsor letter is not valid again, because he won't want to be responsible for sending sponsor letter...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JayMaine: 3:51pm On May 26, 2020
While reading Part 3, I came across a post by one @cjall

His post addressed the eligibilty of OND/HND/PGD for Masters applications. A question that pops up so often in this part (cool.

Here it is

NOTE:I APPLIED WITH OND+HND+PGD (PHYSICS/ELECTRONIC)+IELTS TO university of STUTTGART AND university of bremen, university of STUTTGART GAVE ME ADMISSION BUT university of bremen REJECTED ME SAYING THAT MY DEGREE DOES NOT QUALIFY ME FOR MASTERS. wanted to share this info because i know it will help someone. Thanks

I hope this helps someone out there.

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abdquadr: 4:09pm On May 26, 2020
Hello house, I applied for STS and RESET courses at TUM since February 23 and March 3 respectively.
I’ve heard people getting called for interviews and getting either of the letters.
I haven’t been called for any interview and I haven’t gotten any letter yet and I am constantly talking to the schl.
Even my husband was called for interview and got a refusal letter.
Pls, is there anyone here who is experiencing same thing?
I initially thought they want to offer me a direct admission but it is getting out of hand
Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by findxyz: 4:40pm On May 26, 2020
Has anyone heard from TU BERGAKERDEMIE FREIBERG regarding admission status for winter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jagabanbaby: 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
atiteb4:
well I did an interview with university of gottingen yesterday and it went well. I was asked why I picked the school, my future career, why I didn't perform well in my lower level in the university days. It's not really difficult.

Hi. Please, does this mean embassy have started interview for Winter semester?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2020
Good evening all

God bless the souls that created this medium

i received a mail from uni assist today instructing me to send by post officially certified copies of my transcript, and bachelor degree,
pls brothers how can i get these documents officially certified in Abia state.

i need help urgently.

God bless
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jagabanbaby: 6:33pm On May 26, 2020
theochael:
Good evening all

i received a mail from uni assist today instructing me to send by post officially certified copies of my transcript, and bachelor degree,

i need help urgently.

God bless

Hi. Check for any notary public or go to high court close to you. Make photocopies of the documents. They stamp it as "certified true copy".

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2020
Jagabanbaby:

No some schools does interview for applicant.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atiteb4: 6:51pm On May 26, 2020
Jagabanbaby:

no idea
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2020
Jagabanbaby:

Hi. Check for any notary public or go to high court close to you. Make photocopies of the documents. They stamp it as "certified true copy".

thanks bro.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
findxyz:
Has anyone heard from TU BERGAKERDEMIE FREIBERG regarding admission status for winter
yes got admission by march 13th, not going there though.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justwise(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2020
shoyoyebiodun:
Good day house i want to know its proper to apply for undergraduate in Germany with my bsv

You need to ask the school or check their website for course requirements
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by findxyz: 8:01pm On May 26, 2020
clintonsparkz:
yes got admission by march 13th, not going there though.
Please, when did you apply? I sent my documents since late Feb.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2020
findxyz:

Please, when did you apply? I sent my documents since late Feb.
I applied early January, just be patient and check your spam.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by larot78: 8:36pm On May 26, 2020
I really appreciate the thread..

Pls I need to know if I can apply to any of the schools in Germany with my third class certificate and will be accepted.. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by larot78: 8:40pm On May 26, 2020
I really appreciate this thread.. And many thanks to the initiative..
I need to know if I will be accepted for masters with my third class degree certificate..
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gavrelino123: 11:01pm On May 26, 2020
theochael:
Good evening all

i need help urgently.

God bless

Mehn i tire for some people ooo undecided grin grin grin...

With all the unnecessary Visa Appointment dates delay that German Embassy is doing, you guys are still paying UNI-ASSIST for applications? lipsrsealed undecided

Better look for schools with online applications and apply.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelpato(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2020
Gavrelino123:

With all the unnecessary Visa Appointment dates delay that German Embassy is doing, you guys are still paying UNI-ASSIST for applications? lipsrsealed undecided

Kindly help list those schools for us, especially those that will give admission when we apply.
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Topsonluv(m): 12:16am On May 27, 2020
damsel93:

Which part do you have a problem with?
You are to apply for VPD via uniassist, it's a document with a breakdown of your grade given by uniassist. After you get the document, you're to apply for your course via their online website because you'll be required to upload the VPD.

Note: you're to apply for the VPD on time as it take a while to get it plus the time for your documents to get to uniassist. Also, the VPD is valid for a year

Thanks, I really appreciate, How can I apply for the VPD via uniassist.

Thank you so much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by larot78: 12:20am On May 27, 2020
Pls I am still expecting your comments Pls don't ignore m ooo
larot78:
I really appreciate this thread.. And many thanks to the initiative..
I need to know if I will be accepted for masters with my third class degree certificate..
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 6:27am On May 27, 2020
Gavrelino123:

thanks, God bless, you can help me out with names of such schools.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2020
Anyone applying for Bsc Information Engr HAW Hamburg? Or anyone that has gotten admission there for this course or currently enrolled there?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amikable97: 8:56am On May 27, 2020
larot78:
Pls I am still expecting your comments Pls don't ignore m ooo
What was your final CGPA? that will determine because 3.5 is second class upper same is 4.49. it's your CGPA that will determine but yet again you need to put in efforts in packaging your application in my opinion start very early enough. I don't know if this winter is possible because most schools application window are about to wind up. Be ready to receive loads and loads of rejection letters from schools for MSc (this is the bitter truth), if you still decide to apply for MSc aim at schools with open admission (no restriction) but you can easily get BSC courses....

I hope this answer is useful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by purelypencil: 10:26am On May 27, 2020
You need to apply for VPD (Preliminary Documentation) on the uniassist website. You will send the required documents to their office in Berlin and pay the required amount to uni assist bank account. You need to open an account on the uniassist website to do this. This VPD document takes 4 to 6 weeks to prepare by uniassist. TUM requires that you at least apply for the VPD (not provide) up until the last day of your application (June 30 please confirm). It is best to do this asap so it doesn't delay your application evaluation at TUM.

You also need to open an account on the TUMonline website and officially apply for the program you want before the application deadline. You will upload all the required documents including an essay if you were told to write one. Since the application for admission at TUM has been changed to online application (exclusively), you need not provide hardcopies (certified) of your documents. You will do this for enrolment after you have received admission.

Please follow the uniassist instruction carefully. There are 6 steps to follow. Digest the information and proceed accordingly.

I hope this can be of help. Goodluck

Topsonluv:

Pls, can anyone help me with Application Procedure for TUM school in Germany....I've read and read and read on their website i still did not get how to apply....
I want to apply for Management and Technology in TUM...
I understand the academic Requirement. But i Dont get the document required and application procedure especially the part they request for VPD from Uniassist.
They also mention that we are to apply on their website.

Pls, can anyone help in a simple Process, How to ADEQUATELY APPLY..

I NEED HELP PLEASE

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IOladiplenty: 11:03am On May 27, 2020
Brother, I sent you an email. Please kindly check. I would like to connect with you. Thanks.

akinswaggs:
Anyone applying for Bsc Information Engr HAW Hamburg? Or anyone that has gotten admission there for this course or currently enrolled there?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by handello: 11:08am On May 27, 2020
[quote author=abdquadr post=89983308]Hello house, I applied for STS and RESET courses at TUM since February 23 and March 3 respectively.
I’ve heard people getting called for interviews and getting either of the letters.
I haven’t been called for any interview and I haven’t gotten any letter yet and I am constantly talking to the schl.
[the first time i got admission in TUM, I applied in March 20th, got admitted August 24th after a video call interview. I suggest you exercise patience. Check your TUMonline portal regularly and your email too. If you haven’t been rejected yet, they are PROBABLY waiting for some people to reject their admission offer before they reach out to you. They normally have a high influx of applicants, hence your PATIENCE, OPTIMISM and PRAYERS. No worry yourself !]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IOladiplenty: 11:11am On May 27, 2020
Bro please I would definitely like that we connect. I have sent you a mail. Please do well to reply. Thanks
akinswaggs:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.