Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107491 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jaiyedavid(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2020
I have received three rejections, is it that my 3.32 CGPA is not good enough for Masters? Who has gained a masters in Engineering with 2.2 abeg? I need encouragement.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by FRANKSNARES: 12:11pm On May 27, 2020
Keep trying, just look for courses closer to what you want
jaiyedavid:
I have received three rejections, is it that my 3.32 CGPA is not good enough for Masters? Who has gained a masters in Engineering with 2.2 abeg? I need encouragement.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KingKay7: 12:50pm On May 27, 2020
I've been reading through the visa and AD comments.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 12:50pm On May 27, 2020
Hope your bsc course is in line with the chosen Msc courses
jaiyedavid:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jagabanbaby: 12:51pm On May 27, 2020
jaiyedavid:

Truth is to keep applying. Focus more attention on your motivation letter and research proposal. Make sure its convincing. Also have other people proof read it for you.

I had over 8 rejection letters in 2018 and finished with a very strong CGPA. But got all the applications I submitted in 2019. The rest is story.

So restrategize and Never give up!

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Collins4u1(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2020
JayMaine:
While reading Part 3, I came across a post by one @cjall

His post addressed the eligibilty of OND/HND/PGD for Masters applications. A question that pops up so often in this part (cool.

Here it is

NOTE:I APPLIED WITH OND+HND+PGD (PHYSICS/ELECTRONIC)+IELTS TO university of STUTTGART AND university of bremen, university of STUTTGART GAVE ME ADMISSION BUT university of bremen REJECTED ME SAYING THAT MY DEGREE DOES NOT QUALIFY ME FOR MASTERS. wanted to share this info because i know it will help someone. Thanks

I hope this helps someone out there.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2020
KingKay7:
I've been reading through the visa and AD comments.
Is it possible for a Nigerian to apply for the visa and book appointment at the german embassy in other West African countries e.g ghana?

I think it's possible if you have Ghana resident permit.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 2:23pm On May 27, 2020
Greetings guys please I am having issues with the filling of form on uniassist site. Please who do I know this unanswered mandatory questions I have filled and answered the things that concerned me but this ""unanswered mandatory questions""" keep on popping up
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2020
dennison4luv:
Greetings guys please I am having issues with the filling of form on uniassist site. Please who do I know this unanswered mandatory questions I have filled and answered the things that concerned me but this ""unanswered mandatory questions""" keep on popping up

There must be some mandatory question(s) which you have not answered.

I think there's a section where you are asked some 3 question and instruction says to enter '0' if it is not applicable to you. Could be that part. Unfortunately i can't remember the specific questions. Should be the second tab, i think.

Bottom line : carefully go through the questions.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jaiyedavid(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2020
Thank you very much.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jaiyedavid(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Jagabanbaby post=90013438]

Thank you very much. I will keep at it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 3:26pm On May 27, 2020
CooKeed:

There must be some mandatory question(s) which you have not answered.

I think there's a section where you are asked some 3 question and instruction says to enter '0' if it is not applicable to you. Could be that part. Unfortunately i can't remember the specific questions. Should be the second tab, i think.

Bottom line : carefully go through the questions.

That is true, you are right. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1murphy1: 3:37pm On May 27, 2020
Pls has anyone gotten admission Test mail from Deggendorf institute of technology recently
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2020
How recent? Got mine 2 weeks ago tho
1murphy1:
Pls has anyone gotten admission Test mail from Deggendorf institute of technology recently
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 4:25pm On May 27, 2020
What's your discipline?

Hope it's not that you're applying to courses with restricted admission?

Did you read the specific admission requirements of the programs you applied to?.. You can get the specific admission requirements mostly when you download the study regulation.

jaiyedavid:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1murphy1: 5:18pm On May 27, 2020
lekkan:
How recent? Got mine 2 weeks ago tho

I got my two days ago, pls which program did you applied maybe we can relate on this issue of admission test.
My is international management.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2020
Applied Computer Science
1murphy1:

I got my two days ago, pls which program did you applied maybe we can relate on this issue of admission test.
My is international management.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Angelovic96: 6:11pm On May 27, 2020
Jagabanbaby:

Truth is to keep applying. Focus more attention on your motivation letter and research proposal. Make sure its convincing. Also have other people proof read it for you.

I had over 8 rejection letters in 2018 and finished with a very strong CGPA. But got all the applications I submitted in 2019. The rest is story.

So restrategize and Never give up!

God bless you for that comment!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TemmyObiajulum: 6:13pm On May 27, 2020
Did you ielts or any English test proficiency?
lekkan:
Applied Computer Science
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by larot78: 8:40pm On May 27, 2020
My C. G. P. A is 2.38. Third class.. Thanks for the reply any hope..
amikable97:

What was your final CGPA? that will determine because 3.5 is second class upper same is 4.49. it's your CGPA that will determine but yet again you need to put in efforts in packaging your application in my opinion start very early enough. I don't know if this winter is possible because most schools application window are about to wind up. Be ready to receive loads and loads of rejection letters from schools for MSc (this is the bitter truth), if you still decide to apply for MSc aim at schools with open admission (no restriction) but you can easily get BSC courses....

I hope this answer is useful
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jaiyedavid(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2020
starboychan:
What's your discipline?

Did you read the specific admission requirements of the programs you applied to?.. You can get the specific admission requirements mostly when you download the study regulation.

Mechanical Engineering.

Maybe that’s what I have been doing. I’ll check them out now.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 12:21am On May 28, 2020
starboychan:
What's your discipline?

What is the meaning of restricted admission please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amikable97: 3:01am On May 28, 2020
larot78:
My C. G. P. A is 2.38. Third class.. Thanks for the reply any hope..

That's 2.96, if you want to hear the truth from me I would have said go for a fresh bsc. But if you're bent on still applying for Msc follow what I told you previously, you will be fine, also try and see if you can take the English test in short anything that will be an addition to your application documents. Try and prepare yourself, get your motivation letter in order if you can employ professional touch do so. Another fact remains as the year rolls by the competition for admission keeps getting tougher because you're competing with a lot of people world wide.
Any way I wish you luck
You can check the conversion using this site https://msingermany.co.in/german-grade-calculator/

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatSage: 9:05am On May 28, 2020
Hadampson:

Lol.. There is no institution in Germany that accept ND. I said I saw a guy few years back who got it by using ND and waec. He was just lucky smiley

Bro is there any discrimination between a graduate of research university and a university of applied sciences in Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 9:06am On May 28, 2020
GreatSage:

Bro is there any discrimination between a graduate of research university and a university of applied sciences in Germany?

No.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2020
Germany are already easing entry restriction and hopefully on June 4 we hear something positive.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by emmabowin(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2020
Hello guys, is German course credits different from ours or counted differently? For example, in Nigeria, 4 courses of 3 credit units each totals 12, do we require a conversion of any sort in the German system or its basically the same.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 28, 2020
Please ... Can I study BSC in Germany?? And how do I go about it ...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 12:35pm On May 28, 2020
Stiflersammy:
Germany are already easing entry restriction and hopefully on June 4 we hear something positive.

Amen

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ErickSam: 12:58pm On May 28, 2020
princejck:

The school application form from uni-assist
See example below

the pdf file is currently not downloading for me............also, its as well asking for password .......

could you help clarify how to get the document ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: steveblaq(m), Luisema4luv(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.