Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113721 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1murphy1: 8:35am On May 30, 2020
Ali228:

Can I contact him, please?

What do you need from him maybe I can help because his not on nairaland
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1murphy1: 8:47am On May 30, 2020
bamideledorcas:

I got a mail for admission test (bachelor degree) please anyone that has done it before or has idea of the questions they ask

Which program and when do you get the mail?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingsman4u(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2020
You should apply through uni-assist and send your documents. Your VPD will be sent to you once they are done verifying your documents.

bamideledorcas:

Please how did you apply for vpd I need it to apply to oth amberg meiden
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ali228: 10:14am On May 30, 2020
1murphy1:

What do you need from him maybe I can help because his not on nairaland

Thanks for your helping. I want to contact him just to track the progress together then I can know how the status changes and we can talk about our profiles. Sure if he wants to or interested.
I will email you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by permsec: 2:21pm On May 30, 2020
Hello House,

Please what does this “faulty” mean?

Although, my document is yet to reach DE due to corona wahala.

What’s the next step to take please

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2020
Anyone know if University of Stuttgart is tuition free?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2020
lekkan:
Anyone know if University of Stuttgart is tuition free?
It is not, 1500€.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 4:22pm On May 30, 2020
Check your email
You will receive a mail as regards it
It's either some documents are missing or due to they have not received your certified documents
permsec:
Hello House,

Please what does this “faulty” mean?

Although, my document is yet to reach DE due to corona wahala.

What’s the next step to take please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by legit90: 6:33pm On May 30, 2020
bamideledorcas:

I got a mail for admission test (bachelor degree) please anyone that has done it before or has idea of the questions they asmlk

Please do you have knowledge of Deutsch before before applying for the BSc?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by arch111(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2020
Please house, is any one in TH Koln here please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 10:00pm On May 30, 2020
Greetings to everyone. Please how can I send my application form for university of Potsdam via uniassit
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2020
dennison4luv:
Greetings to everyone. Please how can I send my application form for university of Potsdam via uniassit

I applied to university of Potsdam and I didn't send anything through post. It was on the uniassist I uploaded everything I needed. When you upload your document the only thing is you will add is application form you print then you sign on it with date, then you upload it as part of the document.
But me I didn't print, I just used WPS a word document app, I used a marker dere to do my signature and use it to write date like a black Biro.
That's all.
But it took awhile before uniassist got back to me maybe because its free.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 12:26am On May 31, 2020
Stiflersammy:

I applied to university of Potsdam and I didn't send anything through post. It was on the uniassist I uploaded everything I needed. When you upload your document the only thing is you will add is application form you print then you sign on it with date, then you upload it as part of the document.
But me I didn't print, I just used WPS a word document app, I used a marker dere to do my signature and use it to write date like a black Biro.
That's all.
But it took awhile before uniassist got back to me maybe because its free.

Thanks for your response. I am not posting it, I have signed the application forms and scanned it, now I am looking for where to upload it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2020
clintonsparkz:
It is not, 1500€.

Please anyone, what’s currently situation at the embassy?

Any hope for date soon ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 2:52am On May 31, 2020
dennison4luv:

Thanks for your response. I am not posting it, I have signed the application forms and scanned it, now I am looking for where to upload it

You upload as if you are uploading all your normal document, the likes of transcript and others. I feel the signature is just a conformation you did it yourself or a way of getting ur attest to it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomyusf141: 10:07am On May 31, 2020
Guys good morning, have you heard or know anyone that gained admission to a German University with 2:2 ( second class lower division)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Easthood5(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2020
bamideledorcas:

I got a mail for admission test (bachelor degree) please anyone that has done it before or has idea of the questions they asmlk

Hello bro did you submit any English test?
Thank u
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndaife: 12:33pm On May 31, 2020
pls guys how can I delete the documents I uploaded on uni-assist portal during summer application, I'm trying to apply for a different course, but don't know how to delete those previous documents in order to upload new ones. someone adviced me to just upload a new one with same name with the old ones, but it doesn't go through as a pop notification always say *File with same name already exists* whenever I want to upload new document.
pls I need help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
Ndaife:
pls guys how can I delete the documents I uploaded on uni-assist portal during summer application, I'm trying to apply for a different course, but don't know how to delete those previous documents in order to upload new ones. someone adviced me to just upload a new one with same name with the old ones, but it doesn't go through as a pop notification always say *File with same name already exists* whenever I want to upload new document.
pls I need help

I asked them that too, but they said you don't need to delete anything, just upload new one and they will send it to the school you want it to go. But I think a way you can do is rename the new document adding "winter to the name and the name of the school you want it to go."
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bbinc: 12:54pm On May 31, 2020
Tomyusf141:
Guys good morning, have you heard or know anyone that gained admission to a German University with 2:2 ( second class lower division)
Yes, me and plenty others

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IceColdVeins(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2020
Tomyusf141:
Sure.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atiteb4: 1:34pm On May 31, 2020
Tomyusf141:
I did
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomyusf141: 1:39pm On May 31, 2020
atiteb4:
I did

Thank you. Abeg is it a social science course and what school?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomyusf141: 1:41pm On May 31, 2020
Bbinc:

Yes, me and plenty others

I have checked on daad.de and I realized most of the schools closed application for non eu students May 30th. Abeg around what time did you apply and all of that?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomyusf141: 1:42pm On May 31, 2020
IceColdVeins:

Sure.

Ok thank you smiley
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 31, 2020
Bruv today is May 31st. Most schools are closing their portals today if they haven’t already.

Tomyusf141:

I have checked on daad.de and I realized most of the schools closed application for non eu students May 30th. Abeg around what time did you apply and all of that?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atiteb4: 2:07pm On May 31, 2020
Tomyusf141:

Thank you. Abeg is it a social science course and what school?
masters in sustainable international agriculture, University of gottingen

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomyusf141: 2:19pm On May 31, 2020
atiteb4:
masters in sustainable international agriculture, University of gottingen

Ok! thanks for the response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atiteb4: 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
Tomyusf141:

Ok! thanks for the response.
welcome
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2020
Tomyusf141:

Not university of Potsdam or eberswalde university of sustainable development.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndaife: 2:34pm On May 31, 2020
Stiflersammy:

I asked them that too, but they said you don't need to delete anything, just upload new one and they will send it to the school you want it to go. But I think a way you can do is rename the new document adding "winter to the name and the name of the school you want it to go."
Thanks Bro, what of the 10MB maximum file size of a thing? what will happen if the old documents size + that of the new documents exceed 10MB?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2020
Ndaife:

Thanks Bro, what of the 10MB maximum file size of a thing? what will happen if the old documents size + that of the new documents exceed 10MB?

Why do you want to know if its exceed 10MB, follow the instruction, make sure the file is not more than 10MB and upload it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.