Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108061 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
I am yet to lodge my application for the school... July 1 they said.

Namcyjoe:
Please any Friedrich-Alexander-Universität student Winter 2020/2021 here..? Who is waiting for visa appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UbiPetrus: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
JayMaine:

Considering that there isn't so much information about Uni-Erfurt on this platform, can you both please discuss here so others can learn? I applied to Erfurt as well. Global Comms. What was your interview like please?
Global Communication too? Wow! I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
25o18:
Germany dey deny visa based on age for BSc study? I saw in a group that some countries reject visa for BSc if applicant dey over 25.
Also, na must say u go go d school wey u carry get visa? for instance if you get admission A B C, and applied with A, but after visa decides to go to B, any side effect?
Were did u see the age aspect.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Namcyjoe:
Please any Friedrich-Alexander-Universität student Winter 2020/2021 here..? Who is waiting for visa appointment?
Hiiii.... Pls let's link up

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please who got admitted for
Agricultural and Food Economics (AFECO) at University of Bonn
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pamilerin17: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please is anyone an Applicant or has gotten Admission Letter from TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF MUNICH (T.U.M) and also I want to know who has been given an interview date at the German embassy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
9cguy:

Which English proficiency letter did you present before??

Your school English proficiency letter or a another recognize English test?

Reason am asking is that, at the Requirements/Registeration section on daad.de, each school do specify the acceptable English proficiency letter they accept.

So can you please explain why you think your letter was rejected.

Thanks in advance

I presented English language proficiency letter from my former university
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ali228:

Which program at DIT have you applied?

Industrial Engineering and energy systems Engineering bsc programs

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please there is one free online English language proficiency test that I am looking for, please if you know it help me with the site. I want to know if my school can accept it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by militarypasto2: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
I got masters admission at university of boon under ecumenical studies, that's for pastoral and theology students. Don't know much about the varsity.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
dennison4luv:

I presented English language proficiency letter from my former university

I think you should contest their decision. There is no assurance that they will change their mind, but who knows?

If I were in your shoes, I will carefully craft an email, respectfully asserting that I am a native english speaker. Native, like a South African, a Jamaican, an American, a Briton. If you're going to reject my application, let it be for a requirement that I truly do not meet.

English is the the official language in Nigeria. It is the only official language of instruction in schools, from primary to tertiary. It is what (I believe) you have spoken since birth. Your uni has also confirmed that you were taught in English. On these grounds, their decision makes no sense.

Besides, it's not possible to write English proficiency tests now due to the coronavirus crisis. Are they not aware? Tell them you're willing to be subjected to any test (or interview) to verify that your English language skills are more than sufficient.

Like I earlier said, there is no assurance that they will budge. At this point there is nothing to lose. You should also apply to other schools.

I wish you the best.

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hiro2(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
militarypasto2:
I got masters admission at university of boon under ecumenical studies, that's for pastoral and theology students. Don't know much about the varsity.

Congratulations. While there might be someone here from that University or someone who knows about it, I guess you can google about the location and some other information you want.

Also, pls, when did you receive the admission letter?
Was it this week?

I'm an applicant too although for LIMES.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelpato(m): 1:13am On Jun 03, 2020
JayMaine:

Below are some - not sure if they're still open though

Thank you so much,... I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by militarypasto2: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2020
l got the admission on my email last month, they told me that they are sending the hard copy to my address .
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by militarypasto2: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Hiro2:

Congratulations. While there might be someone here from that University or someone who knows about it, I guess you can google about the location and some other information you want.

Also, pls, when did you receive the admission letter?
Was it this week?

I'm an applicant too although for LIMES.
I got the admission last month, they sent me a message to my email, they also said they will send the hard copy of my admission letter to address

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JayMaine: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2020
UbiPetrus:
Global Communication too? Wow! I wish you success.

Aamin. Thanks @UbiPetrus

Please tell, how long did it take for them to send your admission letter after your online interview with them?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JayMaine: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Johnnyark:
Good afternoon.... Please, I'll like to link up with prospective RWTH Aachen folks
Is there a whatsapp group for people that have been granted admission at RWTH?
Thank you

I don't think there's one or that there should be any. Keeping information on these streets -Nairaland - is what has helped most of us. Let's keep it same way for those coming behind us.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Johnnyark: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
JayMaine:

I don't think there's one or that there should be any. Keeping information on these streets -Nairaland - is what has helped most of us. Let's keep it same way for those coming behind us.
Ok
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Phelixblaq(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
What if the essence of getting admission without appointment date?? ��‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Easthood5(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
dennison4luv:
Please there is one free online English language proficiency test that I am looking for, please if you know it help me with the site. I want to know if my school can accept it

Hi bro please can I send you email.
I also applied to Deggendorf
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
RWTH only

Stiflersammy:

For all schools or just RWTH
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TemmyObiajulum: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
You mean EF SET English Certificate. Its an online English test and it is free too
dennison4luv:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
TemmyObiajulum:
You mean EF SET English Certificate. Its an online English test and it is free too

Thanks..... Do Germany schools accept it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelpato(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pls who knows what this uniassist selections means,

and should I include my motivation letters, CV, etc with the academic documents i will send to uniassist, Berlin?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TemmyObiajulum: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Some universities accept it according to the trends i have read on here, and then some universities don't accept. But it is best to mail the school and ask them if they can accept it or not
dennison4luv:

Thanks..... Do Germany schools accept it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by shoyoyebiodun(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
justwise:
Here is the part 8

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 7 https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/
Good evening house i want to ask if german embassy deny base on age for student going for Bsc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.