Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108044 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chuksraymond: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tomyusf141:
Guys good morning, have you heard or know anyone that gained admission to a German University with 2:2 ( second class lower divisfion)

Plenty of them.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomyusf141: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chuksraymond:

Plenty of them.

Can you list some of the universities so I’d know how to streamline my search. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Incognit0: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please has anyone gotten AL from BTU Cottbus??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vecharry(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
NA WHEN EMBASSY GO OPEN

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Bayreuth university reject mail, CGPA not good enough finished with 2.52.(2.9 German)

Hopeful for other universities I applied to.
This is the reason you should apply to more than one Uni.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by emmax27(m): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2020
justwise:
Here is the part 8

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 7 https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/
In other words we need to have at least 8k £ plus in a account overseas to be considered. Hmm not bad since you don't have to pay any tuition fee although that amount is not cheap either. But the procedures seems a bit complex even after you've gotten the 8k£ ready
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Megatronn(m): 3:00am On Jun 04, 2020
AL: Admission Letter
AD: Appointment Date
AM: Approval Mail
Namcyjoe:

What’s AL
AD
AM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2020
TemmyObiajulum:
Some universities accept it according to the trends i have read on here, and then some universities don't accept. But it is best to mail the school and ask them if they can accept it or not

I checked my application account, I find out that they have accepted English language proficiency letter that re-uploaded.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomyusf141: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2020
authe911:
Bayreuth university reject mail, CGPA not good enough finished with 2.52.(2.9 German)

Bro!! I just PM’d you.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelpato(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2020
Mykelpato:
Pls who knows what this uniassist selections means,

and should I include my motivation letters, CV, etc with the academic documents i will send to uniassist, Berlin?

Pls someone should answer.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2020
emmax27:

In other words we need to have at least 8k £ plus in a account overseas to be considered. Hmm not bad since you don't have to pay any tuition fee although that amount is not cheap either. But the procedures seems a bit complex even after you've gotten the 8k£ ready

It's no more 8k, now 10,236k.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatSage: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Hello guys, someone recently told me that graduates from a Technical University are being preferred over Graduates of University of Applied sciences due to the fact technical university graduate are research oriented while graduates of university of applied sciences are practical oriented. Guys in the house what's ur take on this? Cc hadampson justwise danielhouston munichlover
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TemmyObiajulum: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Which university and what course did you apply for?
dennison4luv:

I check my application account, I find out that they have received the English language proficiency letter that re-uploaded.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2020
GreatSage:
Hello guys, someone recently told me that graduates from a Technical University are being preferred over Graduates of University of Applied sciences due to the fact technical university graduate are research oriented while graduates of university of applied sciences are practical oriented. Guys in the house what's ur take on this? Cc hadampson justwise danielhouston munichlover
it’s the other way around bro. Technical are more practical and tougher than applied sciences.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jaiyedavid(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Guys, please, I need a little help. I am trying to apply via Uni-Assist and I am looking for the application form for the school (OVGU) on the Portal but I can’t seem to find it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Angelovic96: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
please house. what is the content of the Approval mail (AM) after going for interview
.thanks for our help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dj2019: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2020
I saw a message that they have changed their documents loading rules and when I checked my profile, I saw they have rejected one of the two documents submitted for Language proficiency
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JayMaine: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
shoyoyebiodun:
Good evening house i want to ask if german embassy deny base on age for student going for Bsc.

No they don't. Prepare yourself a watertight application and you'll sail home in peace.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JayMaine: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mykelpato:

Pls someone should answer.

It means the admission type in this case is Numerus Clausus meaning "limited number".

This invariably means there's only a limited number of slots for admission to the course/department or faculty as the case may be.

Selection will be based on a number of factors. You can find out more on the course website.

All the best, man.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JayMaine: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ifwal:

It's no more 8k, now 10,236k.

Hello @Ifwal. This is @UmAnas. The other phone I'm signed in on - as UmAnas - has been down for weeks.
How have you been? Fasting and praying for the Embassy to open its doors too ba?�
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jaiyedavid(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
jaiyedavid:
Guys, please, I need a little help. I am trying to apply via Uni-Assist and I am looking for the application form for the school (OVGU) on the Portal but I can’t seem to find it.

Please, someone should help me answer.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Angelovic96: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Angelovic96:
please house. what is the content of the Approval mail (AM) after going for interview
.thanks for our help

.thanks for our help [/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
JayMaine:

Hello @Ifwal. This is @UmAnas. The other phone I'm signed in on - as UmAnas - has been down for weeks.
How have you been? Fasting and praying for the Embassy to open its doors too ba?�

I'm fine. Infact the stuff dey weak me o. A friend of mine had his interview yesterday in Ghana... I don't know why German embassy in Naija is closed while Ghana's own still operate fully...
But I'm hopeful they'll resume soon.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ifwal:

I'm fine. Infact the stuff dey weak me o. A friend of mine had his interview yesterday in Ghana... I don't know why German embassy in Naija is closed while Ghana's own still operate fully...
But I'm hopeful they'll resume soon.
JESUS CHRIST.....HOW POSSIBLE IS THIS ?? how do you have interview in the middle of a pandemic?? Anyways This our Naija matter cast no be here
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gbambor:
JESUS CHRIST.....HOW POSSIBLE IS THIS ?? how do you have interview in the middle of a pandemic?? Anyways This our Naija matter cast no be here
he is actually correct, Ghana are interviewing just Type D visa: which are visa longer than 3 months, and student visa falls into the category. Kai

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by manneger2: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pls I want to find out if the amount for block account opening has change pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gavrelino123: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
authe911:

So sorry bro...All will end in praises.

what course did you apply for in Bayreuth??

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
manneger2:
Pls I want to find out if the amount for block account opening has change pls
It is 10,236€.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelpato(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
JayMaine:

It means the admission type in this case is Numerus Clausus meaning "limited number".

All the best, man.
Thank you.

The schools I would be applying for through uniassist, mentioned that they'll be taking online application through uniassist? That means I won't be sending my docs by post to Berlin,

How am I gonna start it? , is there a need for the VPD stuff, pls guide me.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eonyebuchi: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Phunkyposh:

Hi
I'm pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
TemmyObiajulum:
Which university and what course did you apply for?

https://www.th-deg.de/ese-b-en. ( that is DIT) I applied for energy system engineering and industrial Engineering
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
clintonsparkz:
he is actually correct, Ghana are interviewing just Type D visa: which are visa longer than 3 months, and student visa falls into the category. Kai

Chai if not that they only want people that are resident of Ghana, Liberia and Sierra Leone, I would have applied there o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.