Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113576 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bbinc: 2:56pm On May 31, 2020
Tomyusf141:

I have checked on daad.de and I realized most of the schools closed application for non eu students May 30th. Abeg around what time did you apply and all of that?

I applied in April, got admitted in June, interviewed in Augusy, got Visa in September, resumed in October 2019

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomyusf141: 7:01pm On May 31, 2020
Stiflersammy:

Not university of Potsdam or eberswalde university of sustainable development.

Bro, did you use Ielts or Toefl when you applied for Uni of Potsdam? I did check them out and yes application is still on.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atiteb4: 7:05pm On May 31, 2020
Bbinc:

I applied in April, got admitted in June, interviewed in Augusy, got Visa in September, resumed in October 2019
when did you apply for AD? What month?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 31, 2020
Pls does anyone know the possible reasons for embassy rejection after having admission letter and paying into block account?

Saw a post about someone being rejected and asking the school for a block account refund, and that got me thinking.

What could cause visa denial?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2020
Tomyusf141:

Bro, did you use Ielts or Toefl when you applied for Uni of Potsdam? I did check them out and yes application is still on.

If you can provide prove that ur bsc was thought in English, you don't have any issue.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2020
Ndaife:

Thanks Bro, what of the 10MB maximum file size of a thing? what will happen if the old documents size + that of the new documents exceed 10MB?

The 10mb limit is for each individual file you upload.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2020
Bbinc:

Last year winter you guys were so lucky, even now 2:1 can't see date, lucky set. We come still get corona join, terrible year.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by piyoo91: 7:50pm On May 31, 2020
Pls somone should pls help my confuse self, am new into study abroad of a thing, my question is can my gce waec alone get me admission into a school in germany? I hav never been to university before talk less more to get a transcript, is't possible to get a transcript here in naija without attending any university? Abeg make una no vex na jjc i be 4this matter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Phunkyposh(f): 7:56pm On May 31, 2020
TemmyObiajulum:
Is there anyone sending documents to uni-assist this week, I have heard about FedEx delivery delay so I have plans to use amarex. If you are interested please chat me up
Hi
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ijeshalomo(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2020
No it can not.

piyoo91:
Pls somone should pls help my confuse self, am new into study abroad of a thing, my question is can my gce waec alone get me admission into a school in germany? I hav never been to university before talk less more to get a transcript, is't possible to get a transcript here in naija without attending any university? Abeg make una no vex na jjc i be 4this matter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 10:37pm On May 31, 2020
Transcript is for those going for Masters, if u v never been to a uni I believe u want to apply for undergraduate program then, u don't need transcript
piyoo91:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndaife: 11:05pm On May 31, 2020
CooKeed:

The 10mb limit is for each individual file you upload.
Alright, thanks Bro
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndaife: 11:06pm On May 31, 2020
Stiflersammy:

Why do you want to know if its exceed 10MB, follow the instruction, make sure the file is not more than 10MB and upload it.
OK Bro, I appreciate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelpato(m): 1:20am On Jun 01, 2020
charliesyndrom:
Transcript is for those going for Masters, if u v never been to a uni I believe u want to apply for undergraduate program then, u don't need transcript
That's wrong, if you're applying for an undergraduate course, you need transcript at least that of Your year one, you need to prove that you've a University entrance qualification... If not then you'd have to first enroll in a preparatory class which is taught in German.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bbinc: 3:45am On Jun 01, 2020
atiteb4:
when did you apply for AD? What month?

4th of June
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2020
Is it possible to book Visa appointment now?

And what category of Visa will a First-Class student book? A or B

Thanks in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cephap: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2020
lekkan:
Is it possible to book Visa appointment now?

And what category of Visa will a First-Class student book? A or B

Thanks in advance
What is the year of graduation? If its before 2018, u are in cat B but if its issued within or after 2018, u book cat A.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lekkan(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Thanks for the reply
Year of Graduation is 2019
Also, I thought CAT A is for people who got scholarships??
And can I do my booking now (Considering the pandemic ish) cos I have my AL already?

Many Thanks in anticipation
cephap:

What is the year of graduation? If its before 2018, u are in cat B but if its issued within or after 2018, u book cat A.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kellyi: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2020
lekkan:
Thanks for the reply
Year of Graduation is 2019
Also, I thought CAT A is for people who got scholarships??
And can I do my booking now (Considering the pandemic ish) cos I have my AL already?

Many Thanks in anticipation
U qualify for category A, u can check d consulate's website for more info, as for booking, u may book down but with travel restrictions nobody knows yet when appointment dates will be given.
But i would advise u go ahead and book down.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by water4: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2020
Hello house,

Please, I have my original certificate and transcript authenticated by the edu & FA ministries but I don't have any stamped photocopies or extra copies (apart from the original documents). My question is:

1. Can I just make ordinary photocopies, stamped it at the high court (in Lagos) and proceed to German embassy in Lagos for stamping? (Does it work that way?). Will they honour it ?

2. I have another degree, which is a foreign degree, how will I get it stamped before submitting to uni-assist?

3. Is the German embassy in Lagos opened right now (I am not presently in Lagos).

Thanks for your time.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2020
AMEN

Bbinc:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Hello guys!

Please can you change the school you applied with the Visa even after visa interview?

I mean is it possible to change to another school apart from the school you used to apply for visa. Even after visa interview?

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2020
kellyi:
U qualify for category A, u can check d consulate's website for more info, as for booking, u may book down but with travel restrictions nobody knows yet when appointment dates will be given.
But i would advise u go ahead and book down.

lekkan You may want to double check that.

Cat A should be for those with scholarships and those who graduated with first class from 2018 to date.

Can someone else pls confirm.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
CooKeed:

lekkan You may want to double check that.

Cat A should be for those with scholarships and those who graduated with first class from 2018 to date.

Can someone else pls confirm.
Yes it is, it is on their website. He said he graduated 2019 and a first class so yeah.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
clintonsparkz:
Yes it is, it is on their website. He said he graduated 2019 and a first class so yeah.

Oh, my mistake. I missed the first class part.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Acuna91:
Hello guys!

Please can you change the school you applied with the Visa even after visa interview?

I mean is it possible to change to another school apart from the school you used to apply for visa. Even after visa interview?

Thanks

Yes it is very very possible.......that’s why it’s advisable to have multiple AL......you can go for Interview with one AL and change school when you get to DE.......The Schools Location might not be what you’re expecting so you do the needful.....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
water4:
Hello house,

Please, I have my original certificate and transcript authenticated by the edu & FA ministries but I don't have any stamped photocopies or extra copies (apart from the original documents). My question is:

1. Can I just make ordinary photocopies, stamped it at the high court (in Lagos) and proceed to German embassy in Lagos for stamping? (Does it work that way?). Will they honour it ?

2. I have another degree, which is a foreign degree, how will I get it stamped before submitting to uni-assist?

3. Is the German embassy in Lagos opened right now (I am not presently in Lagos).

Thanks for your time.

German School Applications are quite different from other countries Application.......Make Photocopies of all your Credentials and proceed to State/Federal High Court to Certify/Notarize those Photocopies you made.......you will go with your Originals for sighting and nothing else.......you can also Certify your Documents in the German Embassy(Free Of Charge) if you live close by but you have to book Appointment for that and German Embassy’s Certification is a lil bit stressful if you don’t live around there.......You have to upload those Certified/Notarized Softcopies on the Uniassist Portal and also send the Hardcopies by Post to their address in Berlin, Germany.........I heard the Embassy is open now but not for Visa purpose......maybe Certification and other Consulate matters.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
faithzy:

You have always been negative about your feelings. That's how I told you they would remove the 12 months wait, you doubted. But now it's no longer there. Bro positive vibes please.
Are you for real that they have removed the 12 months waiting?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heard Germany will open its airport June 15. Does this mean Visa processes will commence around this time?? Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ehigiamusoe19: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please this Appointment date is a very big issue for me since 2018. I really don't know what to do right now because am getting frustrated about the entire process

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
1murphy1:
Pls has anyone gotten admission Test mail from Deggendorf institute of technology recently
What's admission test mail please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.