Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108597 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2020
ghettonews:
German embassy for Nigeria na Bleep-up, guys u see that non sense German ambassador for Nigeria, u see that woman something dey worry am.

Everything about women too dey dey difference, if na man he would have considered somethings at least to start accepting visa applications from students who have limited time so they don't Miss their enrollment deadlines.

I wish we have the kind of ambassador benin,Ghana,south Africa has here in Nigeria things would have been better.

Na this kind thing wey make me no dey like women. Mcheeew

Wow!

Your moved from the criticism of the ambassador to an indictment of women.

This is a very inappropriate thing to say, especially on a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pharrez: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wetin this guy dey talk?
where's the point my guy?
'wey make you no dey like women'
your ideology tho..
just relax boss, everything go pure..chill
ghettonews:
German embassy for Nigeria na Bleep-up, guys u see that non sense German ambassador for Nigeria, u see that woman something dey worry am.

Everything about women too dey dey difference, if na man he would have considered somethings at least to start accepting visa applications from students who have limited time so they don't Miss their enrollment deadlines.

I wish we have the kind of ambassador benin,Ghana,south Africa has here in Nigeria things would have been better.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Light2020: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is the same guy that came to publish fake news of AD on this platform, now indicting women.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Light2020:
This is the same guy that came to publish fake news of AD on this platform, now indicting women.

U guys said we should help give each other hope then I did the same and u re blaming me.

Well since the appointment was gotten long ago the embassy wasn't open so I will have to rebook.
Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by evergreen9: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Maybe we need to get the attention of the Nigerian envoy to Germany. That might be the next viable option
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
To be honest am fed up.... But i noticed that is not about Nigeria only.. I booked for appointment in Cotonu on Friday.. But they canceled it today.. Saying due to Covid19 nö interview can take place..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
evergreen9:
Maybe we need to get the attention of the Nigerian envoy to Germany. That might be the next viable option

A friend of mine in Ghana went to the embassy today to certify his documents for enrolment, there he met five friends who got AM for student visa...
But what exactly is the difference between Ghana and Nigeria?
If by now, they're still pending AD, how sure are we that Cat B will get dates? In fact, do you even think enrolment will be possible this winter?
This is another Monday oo.. Chai

I just pray Naija open international flight around July ending..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
I checked Mali, South Sudan, North Sudan, Cameroon, Senegal, Togo, Benin Republic, no Interview taking place.. Only Benin Republic ans South Sudan Khartoum will allow u to pick a date... But Benin Republic canceled the date I picked on Friday... So at this point am applying for Summer. Given up on Winter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
I sincerely don't think anyone is getting Visa or interviewed. But it doesn't cost a thing I will call someone in Ghna to verify this Ghana News..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ykhgu1:
To be honest am fed up.... But i noticed that is not about Nigeria only.. I booked for appointment in Cotonu on Friday.. But they canceled it today.. Saying due to Covid19 nö interview can take place..

I booked they didn't cancel, why did dey cancel yours?

I even got an email of inquiry to their website and they still told me to book this morning, maybe you didn't do something right
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ykhgu1:
I sincerely don't think anyone is getting Visa or interviewed. But it doesn't cost a thing I will call someone in Ghna to verify this Ghana News..

My brother, I'm not giving you fake news.. My friend had his own interview there three weeks ago..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
If schools can make student do online class till the covid 19 subdue. It can buy us time, but am not sure.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Stiflersammy:

I even got an email of inquiry to their website and they still told me to book this morning, maybe you didn't do something right

Well i booked for myself and my sister on Friday. I got a mail from them saying they canceled it this afternoon.. This is not the first time am booking on Cotonu Website
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ifwal:

My brother, I'm not giving you fake news.. My friend had his own interview there three weeks ago..

Am not contending with you. I ve been on this matter since 2017 So i have alot at stake. I will call someone in Ghana to verify..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
The best plan... Get multiple admissions. Write to the schools to plead for deferment... Start online classes with any school offerings online classes while you wait and hope for interview date. It may not come until later in December/November.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello, I need assistance on filling a particular place for Unibremen. Anyone who has applied there can help me thanks. I need to select the option "university abroad" however I can't find the option in the list provided.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mimiomotoyosi:
Hello, I need assistance on filling a particular place for Unibremen. Anyone who has applied there can help me thanks. I need to select the option "university abroad" however I can't find the option in the list provided.
Choose foreign university.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
henrycare53:
I have AL for bremen, check your inbox

Pls im stuck filling the application column here kindly assist

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
evergreen9:
As long as it concerns us Nigerians, am not interested, a Nigerian will always go against a plan to help them, while doing absolutely nothing to aid the situation. Some guys went on Twitter and people came and condemned it, just in case you guys don't know if it gets to August just be applying for deferment or for summer most especially category B, the percentage of getting AD for winter is getting bleak, so u better know the truth.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fatalveli:

It's the entry for exam that I have issue filling
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mimiomotoyosi:

It's the entry for exam that I have issue filling
You already selected final exam abroad. Could you be more explicit?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fatalveli:

It's the entry for exam that requires me to select university abroad I have issue filling because I can't find that option
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fatalveli:
You already selected final exam abroad. Could you be more explicit?

Yes it says select the option for exam in addition to picking 'abroad'. It is requiring me to select university again..the instruction is confusing

1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Stiflersammy:

Do you have their residence permit?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pamilerin17: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
ghettonews:

You sometimes want to annoy me... I will advise you to keep shut. It’s not necessary to talk always

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
ghettonews:
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY IM THE HOUSE, I CONFIRMED THAT THE REAL READON FOR THE DELAYING OF THE EMBASSY REOPENING IS DUE TO THE INTL FLIGHT.

GUYS DO REMEMBER THAT WHEN U ARE BOOKING YOUR APPLICATION, U WILL HAVE TO TELL THE EMBASSY WHEN U WILL TRAVEL AND U MUST FILL IT ON YOUR VISA FORM.

SO ASSUMING NOW, THEY GAVE U AN APPOINTMENT DATE WHY THE INTL FLIGHT IS NOT YET ONGOING, THEN HOW WILL U BE ABLE TO FORCAST TO THEM THAT THE INTL FLIGHT WILL START BEFORE THAT YOUR TRAVEL DATE,, SO DO U SEE THAT THE SITUATION IS LOGICAL NOW, SO THAT'S WHY WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE EMBASSY AND PRAY THAT THE NIGERIAN GOVT RESUMES THE INTL FLIGHT SOON JUST LIKE THE AVIATIONS HAS SAID EALIER.

CHINA HAS THE HIGHEST NO OF INTL STUDENTS IN GERMANY WHILE INDIA HAS THE SECOND, BUT INDIA HAVING THE SECOND HIGHEST NO OF STUDENTS IN GERMANY ITS EMBASSY IS NOT EVEN YET OPEN DUE TO NO INTL FLIGHT AND THERE IS STILL A LITTLE LOCKDOWN IN A POPULAR COMMUNITY CLOSER TO THE CONSULATE IN INDIA. AND THE WEBSITE OF GERMAN EMBASSY IN INDIA STATED THAT WOULD NOT RESUME YET DUE TO THE INT'L FLIGHT NOT YET RESUMED.

SO GUYS REMEMBER SINCE INDIA ARE ONE OF THE POPULAR AND HIGHEST NO OF STUDENTS IN GERMANY, GERMANY WOULDN'T LIKELY TO LEAVE THEM BEHIND, THE WHOLE WORLD ARE STILL RELIEVING FROM THE DISASTER.

THIS A SCREENSHOT FROM THE EMBASSY OF GERMANY IN INDIA
china kwa are you sure its not India dat has the highest population of international students in germany
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2020
Mimiomotoyosi:

Yes it says select the option for exam in addition to picking 'abroad'. It is requiring me to select university again..the instruction is confusing
it says if you're 'enrolling at' a university abroad.

You probably made an error from the start, it should be 'applying from abroad', not enrolling at a university abroad

Go back and review your choices, their English is a bit confusing so you have to understand properly before making selections.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 1:50am On Jul 14, 2020
Fatalveli:
it says if you're 'enrolling at' a university abroad.

You probably made an error from the start, it should be 'applying from abroad', not enrolling at a university abroad

Go back and review your choices, their English is a bit confusing so you have to understand properly before making selections.

I have reviewed my choice..I do have another question on filling out the master rating. It states foreign applicant fill 4.4, however after filling the same thing it is asking me to refill the entries. I'd really appreciate your response. Thanks

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 2:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Mimiomotoyosi:

I have reviewed my choice..I do have another question on filling out the master rating. It states foreign applicant fill 4.4, however after filling the same thing it is asking me to refill the entries. I'd really appreciate your response. Thanks
Use 4,4 it will work.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Hello pls how were you able to book in cotonou, do u have a residence permit pls I do need your candid response cuz I just recently emailed them and ask them if they can make an exemption for me book appointment with them explained my reasons?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Ykhgu1:

Hello pls how were you able to book in cotonou, do u have a residence permit pls I do need your candid response cuz I just recently emailed them and ask them if they can make an exemption for me book appointment with them explained my reasons?

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: ifeomavivine(f), Benifu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.