Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107427 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IOladiplenty: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uche's sister. That's the only person I know
IamkingP:
Has anyone whose appointment was cancelled Previously been rescheduled for a new appointment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IOladiplenty: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
I still feel her rescheduling wasn't automatic. She must have done something like send a mail or something. Whatever she did would go a long way to help if at all she did anything. Thanks
uchezdedon:

Yes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
I actually mean same detaills twice.

leo2sexy:
you can't self, u cannot use two passport number.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
IOladiplenty:
I still feel her rescheduling wasn't automatic. She must have done something like send a mail or something. Whatever she did would go a long way to help if at all she did anything. Thanks

Alot of emails was sent to the embassy to some point they said categorically that they cannot issue her visa before 16th October. She responded that her lectures starts November and she ve commenced her enrollment online.
Before they now issued her a date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TripleJ03(f): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
German MFA Reacts Positively to DAAD’s Request to Facilitate Visa Application Processes

https:///u9v8XZSed5

#EducationIsNotTourism #Germany #travelban

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
ExchangA:
I actually mean same detaills twice.

same details yes! The passport number cannot appear same twice. The passport number is a compulsory detail which cannot be duplicated.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2020
It's funny how pple just Zone Off Wen dey ask follow up questions abt their AD...like anybody can Magically Cancel Ur already Certified Appointment...It's just ridiculous..Basic questions cnt be answered...I rest My Case... Eventually, Most if not ALL will still get date!!!...

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Just saw it on TVC news that Nigeria is reviewBig flight restrictions with EU.
Lines are falling in places.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UPDATED2020: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2020
And some people here said our online protest was going to be fruitless.

15 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IamkingP: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Please what did she do to get rescheduled
uchezdedon:

Yes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by donjm: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Appointment booking for tuition free master admission should be under which category. Category A or B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2020
authe911:
Just saw it on TVC news that Nigeria is reviewBig flight restrictions with EU.
Lines are falling in places.
How does it relate to issuing appointment date?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
donjm:
Appointment booking for tuition free master admission should be under which category. Category A or B?
Does your university have to do with category? Nawa, there are requirements, read it and know where u fall in. The German Consulate have been ignoring category A applicants, these are people in the same category with scholarship holders, but yet no date. if its category B you fall in kindly book but know there will be a reset by September 30.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2020
leo2sexy:
Does your university have to do with category? Nawa, there are requirements, read it and know where u fall in. The German Consulate have been ignoring category A applicants, these are people in the same category with scholarship holders, but yet no date. if its category B you fall in kindly book but know there will be a reset by September 30.
Even the category B, it’s category B bachelors they are attending to.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Somatohadidas1: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
@Ifwal, how far?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nobody mentioned appointment date here.
Just an info.
The floor is open, you can contribute.

fancyto:
How does it relate to issuing appointment date?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Borlahji: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good day house
Please I want to make enquiries about any german school with Electrical/Mechanical engineering english taught courses with IELTS/TOEFL requirements

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bobbybiggs(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Borlahji:
Good day house
Please I want to make enquiries about any german school with Electrical/Mechanical engineering english taught courses with IELTS/TOEFL requirements

Thanks

Follow the link below. �

https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wait!!! 'Reset by sept 30th' please what does that mean?

leo2sexy:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
ExchangA:
Wait!!! 'Reset by sept 30th' please what does that mean?

it means you will have to book after September 30.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
leo2sexy:
it means you will have to book after September 30.
Are you serious, that’s rubbish now.
So those that booked since what happens to them
They would have to start from scratch
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joranking: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wow, that's good to know.. How do you want to sort the issue of embassy since Winter semester is starting October
Incognit0:
Yes, a month or two ago.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dayzzy(m): 12:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I want to inquire about the fastest and cheapest courier I can use to send documents to Germany. I need the package to get there in 4 days max..is this possible?. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 12:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Dayzzy:
Hello everyone, I want to inquire about the fastest and cheapest courier I can use to send documents to Germany. I need the package to get there in 4 days max..is this possible?. Thanks.
UPS.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 5:43am On Sep 20, 2020
https://www.facebook.com/140655086112247/posts/1532318703612538/

German Ambassador in India addressing student visa applicants.

The students didn't feel entitled as some would say here. They only made their plights known.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dayzzy(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Fatalveli:
UPS.
Thanks ..i will check it up.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Theo44: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
[Apply for the two if you can
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
ExchangA:
Hi everyone. Please I just want to confirm something with those who know better experienced. If you book for appointment twice with same email, does the embassy cancel the initial automatically? Is this a big risk or something we can consider?

It is not possible to book appointment twice... The system will tell you that your passport number has already been used... If you are able to book twice, it means your initial booking was automatically cancelled without your knowledge
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ganesass: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
25o18:
Hi, please, anyone at Halle (Saale) Germany, or has a contact there?

Hi, what do you need?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by legit90: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hello house... Please I'm asking for my Cousin currently in Ukraine.

She has a Ukrainian student visa and she wants to move to Germany. After gaining admission in Germany, is it possible for her to apply for Visa in Ukraine or she has to come back to Nigeria to apply?

Please I need answers and suggestions from you guys. Danke!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Is an accommodation reservation a plus to your visa application?
Cos boys dey squat still

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.