Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112853 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
legit90:
Hello house... Please I'm asking for my Cousin currently in Ukraine.

She has a Ukrainian student visa and she wants to move to Germany. After gaining admission in Germany, is it possible for her to apply for Visa in Ukraine or she has to come back to Nigeria to apply?

Please I need answers and suggestions from you guys. Danke!

She can apply for visa in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Other countries are getting physical replies, our own here Nothing till now.

Zluky:
https://www.facebook.com/140655086112247/posts/1532318703612538/

German Ambassador in India addressing student visa applicants.

The students didn't feel entitled as some would say here. They only made their plights known.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Thank you, I just confirmed this.

SOLARPOWER1:

It is not possible to book appointment twice... The system will tell you that your passport number has already been used... If you are able to book twice, it means your initial booking was automatically cancelled without your knowledge

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nania: 12:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Hey Guys like I said the other day its up now. Theirs appointment for Monday 28/09/2020
Told u guys to be up early on Monday 1:00am to take an appointment
If u r interested on an appointment get on it now before the slots get filled up again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nania: 12:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Gasshhhh!!! how I wish the Visa appointment was like this.

Nania:

Hey Guys like I said the other day its up now. Theirs appointment for Monday 28/09/2020
If u r interested on an appointment get on it now before the slots get filled up again
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micklovasta: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Nania:

What are you talking??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Nania:
Gasshhhh!!! how I wish the Visa appointment was like this.

Swears, na them sabi jawe, what will be will be
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nania: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2020
The info is for those that need to certify their school documents at the German consulate.

micklovasta:

What are you talking??

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Larryhillz28: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning fam...
quick question...
Please which of the insurance should someone go to a student visa interview with??

health insurance or travel insurance?

If health hope mawista is ok... if travel is AXA mansard ok?

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yezzyshow: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please does anyone here who got admission letter from Aachen University? Please i need some information there
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please any latest news concerning the visa appointment dates. I already registered but haven't gotten any date yet

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kingzikie: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Larryhillz28:
Good morning fam...
quick question...
Please which of the insurance should someone go to a student visa interview with??

health insurance or travel insurance?

If health hope mawista is ok... if travel is AXA mansard ok?

Thank you

Travel bro, been trying to reach you for a while. Sent email via nairaland
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
If I am not mistaken if by the 30th of September you don’t get an appointment date for Visa, you will have to reapply cos all data will be erased. It’s well

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Have anyone gotten an AD yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
authe911:
If I am not mistaken if by the 30th of September you don’t get an appointment date for Visa, you will have to reapply cos all data will be erased. It’s well

Is this a question or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Esclass: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello,

Is there anyone here that had his interview already for the summer semester but whose visa processing was stalled due to the pandemic? In particular at the german embassy in Abuja?

This is my current plight. All efforts to contact them have been in vain. They keep on saying that their visa section is closed. I've already completed my summer semester online. Winter semester starts Oct 1st
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Esclass: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please can I have the number you called. Thanks!
kellyi:
this was the same thing i was told when i called d lagos consulate this morning, the lady asked if i had scholarship, i said no but i qualify for category A, she said i should keep checking when they update their website but how long is someone going to wait for, i told her my enrollment deadline is fast approaching she said there's nothing to be done but for me to wait, they are joking with someone's psyche here if they dont know oh. if they dont want to attend to students again they should talk n let us focus energy somewhere else.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by easywork2019: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
apply from ukrain . easier and faster.
tell him to visit the local embassy website for procedure to follow. they will approve it .

legit90:
Hello house... Please I'm asking for my Cousin currently in Ukraine.

She has a Ukrainian student visa and she wants to move to Germany. After gaining admission in Germany, is it possible for her to apply for Visa in Ukraine or she has to come back to Nigeria to apply?

Please I need answers and suggestions from you guys. Danke!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
NA

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IamkingP: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Get someone in Berlin to pay a visit to the school
iyambz:
Hello, I paid 5,000 euros to IUBH Berlin in January 2020 before my admission was confirmed. No appointment date since then. Now I asked for a refund as the embassy has not being issuing visa appointment dates, and that I can’t keep trying since Germans don’t want Nigerians in their country anymore, the school has refused to refund me saying that they can only refund if the visa was denied. Please how do I go about this because this visa appointments could take years and I don’t have that time to waste. Is there any authority I can report this matter to?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 4:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Forget about Summer Semester 2019.
Forget about Winter Semester 2020 Covid19 Session

Summer Semester 2021 Oya lets start work ...

Some schools have opened Portal via Uniassist if you know of any Direct School Application Please lets do team work and ship documents together... Please Only Summer Semester. Inbox me okerekenicholas@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 4:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Summer Semester 2021 Please lets have a family meeting....
To Notarized your documents go to Lagos High Court and ask around .. its 1000 per Document.

If you are shipping documents in October Please let's do team work ...

I urgently need the names of at least 10 schools that operate Direct Admission in Summer.. Bachelor's and Master's...Bite Danke

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 4:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Please those doing certification now against Summer Semester What Schools and Departments did you choose?? German Consulate wan rob us.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 4:50am On Sep 22, 2020
iyambz:
Hello, I paid 5,000 euros to IUBH Berlin in January 2020 before my admission was confirmed. No appointment date since then. Now I asked for a refund as the embassy has not being issuing visa appointment dates, and that I can’t keep trying since Germans don’t want Nigerians in their country anymore, the school has refused to refund me saying that they can only refund if the visa was denied. Please how do I go about this because this visa appointments could take years and I don’t have that time to waste. Is there any authority I can report this matter to?

So like this your 6 Million Naira is chilling in Germany... naaawooo it's wrong to pay school fees to those private schools in Germany... wen you are not certain to get Visa.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by LegitBoyy: 6:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Kpibeojo:
Please if you are admitted to Umwelt Campus Brikenfeld with the Course Sustainable Business and Technology Here is my email smartjmeshach@gmail.com let's work together.
Thank you.

Do you know If I can still get admission for this academic year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Adedabic3506

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.