Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112711 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by LegitBoyy: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Ykhgu1:
Summer Semester 2021 Please lets have a family meeting....
To Notarized your documents go to Lagos High Court and ask around .. its 1000 per Document.

If you are shipping documents in October Please let's do team work ...

I urgently need the names of at least 10 schools that operate Direct Admission in Summer.. Bachelor's and Master's...Bite Danke

Please when is the summer admission window opening. I want to go at the earliest time.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrgreat: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2020
The first semester would be done online, but I don't want a situation where I would be completing the first semester without a date yet. What do you think?
authe911:
If your first semester is done online, I do not think you should bother much about appointment date. Though you can still shoot for an appointment date, it’s most likely next year you’d go.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2020
LegitBoyy:

Please when is the summer admission window opening. I want to go at the earliest time.

Wake up .. it has opened. Check Uniassist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2020
My pain is the embassy would have placed on their website no appointment date this year so people won’t have to waste their time.
Even next year no one really knows how it would be

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chimdilove(f): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Dayzzy:
Hello everyone, I want to inquire about the fastest and cheapest courier I can use to send documents to Germany. I need the package to get there in 4 days max..is this possible?. Thanks.

DHL delivers in 3days... that was how long it took them to deliver my documents to Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=ExchangA post=94190829][/quote]

Yes am on it..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by legit90: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
uchezdedon:

She can apply for visa in Ukraine.
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by legit90: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
easywork2019:
apply from ukrain . easier and faster.
tell him to visit the local embassy website for procedure to follow. they will approve it .

Thank you very much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yekavi: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
hello everyone, please how possible is it to get a private health insurance without having a visa yet. Posting the names of some of them would be very helpful. Thanks!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yezzyshow: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please does any one here who got Admission letter from Aachen University? I applied and I am yet to know the status of my application.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Marcopolo65: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
So guys, I got admitted to Bonn rhein sieg for a bachelor's program, but resumption deadline is October 15th, if I fail to show then admission is automatically cancelled..

I reached out to the school detailing the situation of things with the embassy etc and requested if I could get a deferment but they emphatically said NO.. PLS WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?? Help a brother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rilwan3628(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nothing you can do. That's how the University is!

Their admission policy is rigid for 'Restricted courses'

Marcopolo65:
So guys, I got admitted to Bonn rhein sieg for a bachelor's program, but resumption deadline is October 15th, if I fail to show then admission is automatically cancelled..

I reached out to the school detailing the situation of things with the embassy etc and requested if I could get a deferment but they emphatically said NO.. PLS WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?? Help a brother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by smoke9910(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
mboyo:
You really don't listen and wanna be duped right? Keep being ignorant and opening windows for smart people to play you.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep an eye out.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dayzzy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Chimdilove:

DHL delivers in 3days... that was how long it took them to deliver my documents to Germany.
Thanks as lot...may I ask the price you were charged?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
I totally agree but do you have a choice at this time?
I think it just gives you a better chance if you are already a student studying online. Just my opinion.

Engrgreat:
The first semester would be done online, but I don't want a situation where I would be completing the first semester without a date yet. What do you think?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by awoscop: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
I have an admission with them but I think if you applied recently you need to give them some time

yezzyshow:
Please does any one here who got Admission letter from Aachen University? I applied and I am yet to know the status of my application.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oluwathoyin: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Marcopolo65:

I'm facing the same issue from this school.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrgreat: 3:55am On Sep 23, 2020
I might be distracted studying online. Not only that, my choosing to study online would mean quitting my job sad shocked
authe911:
I totally agree but do you have a choice at this time?
I think it just gives you a better chance if you are already a student studying online. Just my opinion.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adeniyi3971(m): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Hello guys, I’m planning to apply into Germany bachelor degree in engineering. Can anyone please recommend a school?

Tuition free
And teaches in English. Thanks in anticipation
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ogunsolalola: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ogunsolalola: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Engrgreat:
I might be distracted studying online. Not only that, my choosing to study online would mean quitting my job sad shocked

Quite your job?! Why?! You are not ready to study!

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.