Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107904 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Doktajay5: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
CooKeed:

It is difficult to determine your chances without additional information. It depends on how competitive your chosen school and programme are. You may meet basic requirements, but if there are better qualified candidates and spaces are limited, admission may be denied.

If Uni-assist rejected 2 of your applications because of German proficiency, then it means those programmes require German language proficiency. You probably didn't check the requirements well. But to be sure just email the schools and get confirmed information on the language requirements of your chosen programmes.

Alright. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

Hi bro, forsomeone interested in applying or submitting documents to multiple schools, do I make a photocopy of the attested school documents or do I make multiple photocopies and then make an attestation for each?

Also for the health and police report do I make copies of the actual report and then take each copy for attestation?

If I understand you well. The only attestation you will do is by submitting the school application form which you might have printed out after the online application. For instance, you want to apply to four or five different schools. You will print out all the application forms.

Then make photocopies of your documents for each school separately before going to the embassy for attestation

For police and health report, I have not heard about it for German visa or are you referring for Canadian visa?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is an email I received from one of the schools I applied.

In case you receive a mail asking you to pay semester fees. Please kindly ignore and waka pass.
Below is a warning from the school;

Dear students, dear prospective students, dear applicants,

we would like to draw your attention to the fact that there is an increasing number of spam mails in circulation, which seem to be aimed specifically at international students or prospective international students or applicants.
In these mails you are asked to pay semester fees.

Please do not react to such mails. Communication with our university takes place exclusively with the @oth-aw.de and @primuss.de addresses.
Please make other students or prospective students aware of this.

Best regards

Wolfgang Hochhuth
Head of study office
OTH Amberg-Weiden
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nawa o, so nobody has gotten AD under Category B? Na so una dey secretive reach or what?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SfNelson17(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
cortix:

Applying for Bsc with HND would not add anything to him. He still have to start from first year tho but is a good option if he won't mind but if he wants to go for the masters he should try private institution tho the fee will be much.
I can suggest University of EU for applied science.

Thanks for the information.....Which school do you suggest in particular.... Because i have searched for a course on quantity surveying...but i didnt see any..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SfNelson17(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Doktajay5:

Please guys i wan to ask, if uniassist forward your application to ur chosen University, whats the percentage chance that the University will give u admission.

I ask because out of the 3 applications i made, They only forwarded 1 and claimed that for the other ones, that i did not show evidence of German language Proficience for them. Meanwhile these a courses the school clearly says will be delivered in English.

Which school did they send your documents to and what course...

This is ia realy sad, but i want to know what my chance is with the only 1 they submited koblenz landau University Environmental ścience.

So which school did they send your documents to...under what course
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by anotherguyonNL: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
daambassador:

If I understand you well. The only attestation you will do is by submitting the school application form which you might have printed out after the online application. For instance, you want to apply to four or five different schools. You will print out all the application forms.

Then make photocopies of your documents for each school separately before going to the embassy for attestation

For police and health report, I have not heard about it for German visa or are you referring for Canadian visa?

Sorry for the confusion bro, to put it simple, do I submit the original attestation of my waec, health test etc or do I make the attestation at high court and then make photocopies and submit those?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cortix(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
SfNelson17:

Thanks for the information.....Which school do you suggest in particular.... Because i have searched for a course on quantity surveying...but i didnt see any..

University of Europe for Applied science

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Horlaarsco: 4:48am On Jun 26, 2021
cortix:

Yes, just get your transcript ready

It being private does it still require this waiting time?
The whole getting interview date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

Sorry for the confusion bro, to put it simple, do I submit the original attestation of my waec, health test etc or do I make the attestation at high court and then make photocopies and submit those?

Bro your question is still confusing. There is no mentioning of anything health or medical test for German visa or are you applying for Canadian visa...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Teledom1:
for which course and were you invited to a test by the way

Artificial Intelligence
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Any bavaria student here?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dad123: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please can you tell us the school you use for your German language and how do you go about the exams
MillyAimy:
Good morning all.
Please I want to know what type of visa I need for a nursing ausbildung in Germany. I have my C1 certificate.

And how long does it normally take until one is called for the visa intersview

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hillz31: 1:36am On Jun 27, 2021
If you are in Cat A and you have any questions on whatever please do let me know…. Cat B please don’t get discouraged, I only said CAT A because the info I have will only be useful for them…

If I have any help to render to CAT B, I will do so… meanwhile the corona situation here in Germany is getting better as the incidence is really very low due to high vaccine coverage… so hopefully CAT B will get attention soon…

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bazzan: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bazzan: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Adisa471:
They require at least B2 level German proficiency, and you can't even fake it, your interview will be in German.

Oh... Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzealibaba: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Adisa471:
They require at least B2 level German proficiency, and you can't even fake it, your interview will be in German.
lmao , imagine with b2 certificate and you still finding it hard to make a sentence during an interview

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Nzealibaba:
lmao , imagine with b2 certificate and you still finding it hard to make a sentence during an interview
Wahala grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Teledom1: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2021
[/color]Who has written the test or got admission at DIT - Deggendorf institute of technology for Global public health[color=#990000]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omonihobae: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
ohswagz:

Pls, which nursing school/institution is that? And Wats d required German level to apply?
B2 german osnabruck university of applied science
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Asin.. Naija B2 na scam. Most people have to get to Germany before they are able to brush up their language skills. E no easy.
Nzealibaba:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blessedpsalm: 2:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Hello,
I'm about to take the first step of booking my visa for Germany. Can someone provide a link to register/book the appointment?

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 3:53am On Jun 28, 2021
You can get that on the German website.

Blessedpsalm:
Hello,
I'm about to take the first step of booking my visa for Germany. Can someone provide a link to register/book the appointment?

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Doktajay5: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2021
SfNelson17:

So which school did they send your documents to...under what course

Sent to uniassist for koblenz landau University.
Course: Environmental ścience
Uniassist will forward it to them

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kathy4jesus: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

Is it necessary you attest at high court before uploading as a pdf on school application portal for maters? I’m confused here
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emerie88: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pls is it possible to book ausbildung visa and at the same time student visa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Blessedpsalm:
Hello,

Thanks.

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hillz31:
If you are in Cat A and you have any questions on whatever please do let me know…. Cat B please don’t get discouraged, I only said CAT A because the info I have will only be useful for them…

If I have any help to render to CAT B, I will do so… meanwhile the corona situation here in Germany is getting better as the incidence is really very low due to high vaccine coverage… so hopefully CAT B will get attention soon…

I don't think the issue is about Cat B or no Cat B. The issue gan gan is about Nigeria. Cat B applicants in other countries still get their dates na. Nigeria's own is just the different case. So bad.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
I no even get anything to talk again lol
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MillyAimy: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
No I think you'll be disqualified

Emerie88:
Pls is it possible to book ausbildung visa and at the same time student visa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MillyAimy: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please someone should answer me. How long does it take to get a visa appointment for work permit, from the day of booking? I read on the German embassy website that it takes a year plus.
Is it true?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 5:54am On Jun 29, 2021
MillyAimy:
Please someone should answer me. How long does it take to get a visa appointment for work permit, from the day of booking? I read on the German embassy website that it takes a year plus.
Is it true?

If you read it on the German embassy’s website then that’s how it is, no one here has any information more than what’s stated on that website.

Better still you can email or call the embassy to clarify your doubt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.