Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111587 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Austin1450(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Duisburg:

Go for your interview as far as you have your block account. Quickly get a language school admission. It doesn't take more than two to three days.
Thanks a lot for your reply but that would mean that I would be getting a language course visa instead of a student visa right? Because Studienkolleg is still under student visa type because after the Studeinkolleg exam” FSP “ you get admission directly into University without having to come back. From what little I read, with language course visa you will have to come back but with Studienkolleg you apply to your choice of University afterwards. So please how do I go about it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Duisburg: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2021
Austin1450:
Thanks a lot for your reply but that would mean that I would be getting a language course visa instead of a student visa right? Because Studienkolleg is still under student visa type because after the Studeinkolleg exam” FSP “ you get admission directly into University without having to come back. From what little I read, with language course visa you will have to come back but with Studienkolleg you apply to your choice of University afterwards. So please how do I go about it?
Not true. You can go ahead and resume in your school.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Austin1450(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Duisburg:

Not true. You can go ahead and resume in your school.
Alright, Thank you so much , I really appreciate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KentryWraith: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Hello, is there anyone here who got interviewed say first week of November and gotten a response already? I have been waiting since November 5th .., no words from the embassy till now and it’s sickening to put it mildly . cry embarassed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Modesta24: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Hello please can you explain more on this? What am I to bring at the interview day?
Bflexing:

Use the new VIDEX online. It's better as it would indicate and validate all necessary fields.
It's also faster for them to scan the barcode at the embassy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Modesta24: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please can someone help me with a list of what is required for the visa appointment interview? Is Mr Paulinus still in charge?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TripleJ03(f): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yes I had my interview on the 3rd of November and got my AM on the 6th of December
KentryWraith:
Hello, is there anyone here who got interviewed say first week of November and gotten a response already? I have been waiting since November 5th .., no words from the embassy till now and it’s sickening to put it mildly . cry embarassed

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KentryWraith: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
TripleJ03:
Yes I had my interview on the 3rd of November and got my AM on the 6th of December
Great! CONGRATULATIONS…
Hopefully mine isn’t far away also. �

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abuqaasim(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
May the good news spread round

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abuqaasim(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
TripleJ03:

Congratulations!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MICng: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please I have already blocked account with finitba and due to the delay for ad I want to unblock my account. Please how do I go about this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
KentryWraith:

Comrade�� it's like you don't know what's going on.
But before I conclude, which category did you apply with. A or B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
TripleJ03:
When did you apply and which category?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ojabo123:
You book April this yr? And did u now book for summer semester?
When did you book yours
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
belladonna9392:
Hi, does anyone know an Aboki that can sell me euros, 11,000? Please assist with number.

Thank you in advance
How did your interview went?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KentryWraith: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
daviesblaze:

Comrade�� it's like you don't know what's going on.
But before I conclude, which category did you apply with. A or B
What’s going on ?

Cat B.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ojabo123: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
daviesblaze:

When did you book yours
November 14, this yr. I book for summer. Though i have starterd the program online via zoom, that is, winter semester. I pray things go well for summer, so i get AD.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abisoye2(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello fams! Pls I don't have access to sterling bank (or other nigerian banks) to fund my Blocked Account. My question is can i fund it if I have raw cash equivalent to the stipulated €10,332 with me? If possible, pls tell me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 3:50am On Dec 09, 2021
abuqaasim:
Try sterling Bank. Go there with your admission letter, bsc certificate and photocopy of passport data page. Explain to them you are applying for a form A transaction for your study.

I'm interested in using form A to fund my BA. I was thinking of opening a Euro account with Access Bank soon. Is it still possible to use Access or Should I just open an account with Sterling Bank?

Also, for the form A, do I need to have my money in Naira or do you advise converting and saving in Euro?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 3:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Austin1450:

I currently have my B1 Goethe certificate and they even evaluated my WAEC.

Please where did you do your German Classes? Someone recently told me Goethe Institute has moved from Yaba to Lagos Island. He even mentioned they now do only virtual classes (I don't really like virtual language class) so I'd like to know if this is true.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Austin1450:

I am going for studentkolleg, I applied March and got an acceptance that was based on the invitation to write the studienkolleg entrance exam that was scheduled for August 3rd. Somehow along the line, I didn’t get that invitation because they said” the spaces were full” but I personally believe it was because they knew the visa situation here in Nigeria. I currently have my B1 Goethe certificate and they even evaluated my WAEC. This is the reason I decided to ask questions in order to find out what exactly to do because I can only make a new application in March for the Summer semester. So I would like to know what I should do incase I get an appointment date this December and what is the likelihood that happening?

Well, I'm not so sure about the process for visa, going for studienkolleg, but if you can, apply to some schools that could give you conditional admission, so it makes more sense.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Pls, anyone knows an app to easily transfer money from DE to Nigeria looking at this new CBN wahala?...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
ohswagz:
Pls, anyone knows an app to easily transfer money from DE to Nigeria looking at this new CBN wahala?...

I don't know about any apps for now, but my friend handles transactions
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by belladonna9392: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good day everyone,

Is there anyone who interviewed for Masters program on the 5th of November and got an email requesting that they topped up their blocked account with extra against the new amount. A friend got today but she’s doing bachelors

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abisoye2(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello guys. Is it compulsory I move to Germany from the supposed country my Visum was issued or I can come back to Nigeria and go from Nigeria airport?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Walter022:

Yes since last year
Did you reapply for AD since your first application since last year?
I'm studying online since October this year. I did make my first application in June this year bit I cancelled and reapplied again in September 1. After the reapplication, I started receiving advice not to ever cancel again. Omor, I dey confused like this o
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
TripleJ03:

Please, I want to know the category under which you booked Appointment, how long you waited for appointment date and also if and how long you canceled and rebooked appointment (if at all). Thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bflexing(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Modesta24:
Hello please can you explain more on this? What am I to bring at the interview day?
It's listed here
https://nigeria.diplo.de/blob/2405376/7f33b0b9c583f389b7bddf5c4a55939f/student-visa-checklist-oct-2020-data.pdf

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KentryWraith: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KentryWraith: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
smiley smiley
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KentryWraith: 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
KentryWraith:

God be praised,
I Came back to say the Thunderous AM came in eventually.

Thank y’all and To Everyone expecting ALs, ADs, AMs & Visums, May God grant you all your heart desires.

Gott ist allmächtig.

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KentryWraith: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.