Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108016 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KentryWraith: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
KentryWraith:

What’s going on ?

Cat B.
And you booked November. You have to wait till like April or march. It takes that long
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Austin1450(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2021
nameundisclosed:

Well, I'm not so sure about the process for visa, going for studienkolleg, but if you can, apply to some schools that could give you conditional admission, so it makes more sense.
Thank you so much for your reply. The problem is I can only re apply next year March but there is a possibility I might get an appointment this December since I applied since April. So please what then do I do in this situation ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Austin1450(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Harry4cas:

Please where did you do your German Classes? Someone recently told me Goethe Institute has moved from Yaba to Lagos Island. He even mentioned they now do only virtual classes (I don't really like virtual language class) so I'd like to know if this is true.
Yes that’s actually true. VI, onifowoshe street precisely. I hope I got the pronunciation right. Yeah I also would have preferred in person classes but I did mine online from A1 to B1.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Odionelias: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2021
Hello I'm new here got your link from a friend. I want to ask, what's the current process for applying for visa for Germany on a masters degree program?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Odionelias: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
And if I book for a visa interview December how long will I have to wait for it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HoneyWholesaler: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Is there any way to pay to be able to do interview within 2 to 3 months of booking for appointment?

To bypass germany's length of time it takes to be called for interview after booking
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
HoneyWholesaler:
Is there any way to pay to be able to do interview within 2 to 3 months of booking for appointment?

To bypass germany's length of time it takes to be called for interview after booking

Some Nigerians and bribery and corruption. grin
It has really eaten them deep.
You even have the guts to ask this kind of illicit question here.
Why not go to the German consulate and ask them?
I've got bad news for you-German consulate isn't like Nigerian institutions.
People wey dey talk say na Nigerian students in Germany dey spoil their image wey make German consulate no dey too give AD,una never see this brethren? grin
Una good night oo!

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ojabo123: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
HoneyWholesaler:

Is your type that is killing and spoiling Nigerian name abroad. Can you wait if u really want to go to Germany. Look at what you r posting here, Okoro.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
HoneyWholesaler:

Not possible bro, na only naija you fit run those paro.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HoneyWholesaler: 12:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Your perspective
Never heard of priority visa and co?

Elninoarmando:

Some Nigerians and bribery and corruption. grin
It has really eaten them deep.
You even have the guts to ask this kind of illicit question here.
Why not go to the German consulate and ask them?
I've got bad news for you-German consulate isn't like Nigerian institutions.
People wey dey talk say na Nigerian students in Germany dey spoil their image wey make German consulate no dey too give AD,una never see this brethren? grin
Una good night oo!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 1:24am On Dec 14, 2021
HoneyWholesaler:
Your perspective
Never heard of priority visa and co?

ogbeni shut up
no dey disguise again. you want to take this mentality abroad. dont worry, reality will soon give you a heads up.
my prayer for you is that you get that visa. so that when you travel there, this corruption mentality should teach you a lesson.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HoneyWholesaler: 2:03am On Dec 14, 2021
Thank you Ojabo123.
You talk too much, be calm smiley.
There are stuffs way above your head. Don't be too quick to express yourself.

Lol you think that everyone who will get theirs fast will be through bribery and corruption?

Must "pay for something" always mean bribe.

There are legit guarded info and access that are way above your head...info/access that one sometimes have to pay for to reach.

There are quiet stuffs happening above your head, not accessible to the general populace, that a few people know of, which will make the common man cry "bribery and corruption".

Access to recommendations recognized by an embassy, etc.

Germany's just new to me though.

Be calm.

Ojabo123:
Is your type that is killing and spoiling Nigerian name abroad. Can you wait if u really want to go to Germany. Look at what you r posting here, Okoro.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HoneyWholesaler: 2:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Be calm
1) I do travel out
2) I live within the law
3) I have neither applied for German admission nor booked for appointment

Don't get yourself worked up.

daviesblaze:

ogbeni shut up
no dey disguise again. you want to take this mentality abroad. dont worry, reality will soon give you a heads up.
my prayer for you is that you get that visa. so that when you travel there, this corruption mentality should teach you a lesson.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HoneyWholesaler: 2:21am On Dec 14, 2021
Thank you

oseremenifidon:

Not possible bro, na only naija you fit run those paro.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by goldsmiths: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2021
If you eventually find out if this is possible please get back to me, I know its possible for UK visa and it is completely legal
HoneyWholesaler:

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by goldsmiths: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2021
please how did you apply visa with CAT B. can Cat B also use SL? or only blocked account?
KentryWraith:
Hello, is there anyone here who got interviewed say first week of November and gotten a response already? I have been waiting since November 5th .., no words from the embassy till now and it’s sickening to put it mildly . cry embarassed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2021
goldsmiths:
please how did you apply visa with CAT B. can Cat B also use SL? or only blocked account?

I think SL is also accepted.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2021
HoneyWholesaler:
Be calm
1) I do travel out
2) I live within the law
3) I have neither applied for German admission nor booked for appointment

Don't get yourself worked up.

Probably you didn't mean the wrong thing, but what exactly do you need help with, especially as Germany is new to you?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by belladonna9392: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=KentryWraith post=108391181][/quote]

Congrats!!! Did you apply for masters or bachelors and what university?

I still haven’t gotten feedback and I did on the 5th of November too
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by LetsTravel: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Musicbox1: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
goldsmiths:

Yes you can
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Musicbox1: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ezemeiyogu:

Did you reapply for AD since your first application since last year?
I'm studying online since October this year. I did make my first application in June this year bit I cancelled and reapplied again in September 1. After the reapplication, I started receiving advice not to ever cancel again. Omor, I dey confused like this o

I don’t think it’s advisable to cancel. I applied around September, I didn’t get a date so I cancelled. Now I have to apply again ahead of my next admission.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abuqaasim(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Simply open a normal savings account with sterling Bank, then fund the account with about 5.2 million naira and go to their head office at marina with copies of your admission letter, bsc certificate and a data page of your international passport.

Harry4cas:

I'm interested in using form A to fund my BA. I was thinking of opening a Euro account with Access Bank soon. Is it still possible to use Access or Should I just open an account with Sterling Bank?

Also, for the form A, do I need to have my money in Naira or do you advise converting and saving in Euro?

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
I am 36 years old. Can i still apply for first degree in Germany? I want honest opinion
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Marcofranz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hallo good evening!

I was talking with someone and he suggested I get another passport from an African country.

Although I have a direct link to achieve that but My concern now is that I’ve never been to that country.

And also I did all my schooling in Nigeria, won’t it look odd having certificate from Nigeria and Having another passport that has never been stamped.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Marcofranz:
Hallo good evening!

I was talking with someone and he suggested I get another passport from an African country.

Although I have a direct link to achieve that but My concern now is that I’ve never been to that country.

And also I did all my schooling in Nigeria, won’t it look odd having certificate from Nigeria and Having another passport that has never been stamped.

Passport or residence permit?
Go for residence permit.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomeee: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
HoneyWholesaler:

I know someone who can help you with this. There’s currently no appointment date available but I was able to get one thanks to him. Even though I had to pay for it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tomeee:

I know someone who can help you with this. There’s currently no appointment date available but I was able to get one thanks to him. Even though I had to pay for it.
Make una nor dey scam people for here o.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomeee: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
oseremenifidon:
Make una nor dey scam people for here o.

Not everyone is a scam. I’ve gotten help from a lot of people on Nairaland. I remember wanting to do change of name on my passport and someone here helped me connect to an immigration office in Abuja that made the whole thing easy for me. So……………
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by smoothblaise(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tomeee:

Not everyone is a scam. I’ve gotten help from a lot of people on Nairaland. I remember wanting to do change of name on my passport and someone here helped me connect to an immigration office in Abuja that made the whole thing easy for me. So……………

Then why is your account just registered. Also saw you wanted to render the Same help in the German travel section.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spiff006: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tomeee:

Are you for real??
you joined nairaland today, with only three post, and you are claiming to have gotten help from a lot of people here. hmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: EpicOracle(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.