Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111387 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomeee: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
[quote author=Spiff006 post=108587051]
Are you for real??
you joined nairaland today, with only three post, and you are claiming to have gotten help from a lot of people here. hmm... you must be a daft scammer.[/quote

I’m not new here. I tried replying using my old Nairaland account but it wasn’t working. Thats a proof. That’s why I had an account opened today. More so, you really don’t have to throw out insults. Anyways, I understand it’s Nigerians that have spoilt other Nigerians.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Homoluabi1: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
please, I would really need your help as well. How do I contact you?
nameundisclosed:

Hello, I think I can help you out.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Spiff006:

Are you for real??
you joined nairaland today, with only three post, and you are claiming to have gotten help from a lot of people here. hmm... you must be a daft scammer.
It's Scammers like this that are spoiling other people's chances and our name internationally.
No one should fall for this cheap scam, follow due process and get your Visa..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 5:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Tomeee:

I know someone who can help you with this. There’s currently no appointment date available but I was able to get one thanks to him. Even though I had to pay for it.

Bloody scammer. The German process for visa appointment is being generated by a system. People aren't appointed at random. So stop lying bro.

Get a job
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MDEZIE(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2021
Tomeee:

I know someone who can help you with this. There’s currently no appointment date available but I was able to get one thanks to him. Even though I had to pay for it.

BLOODY SCAMMER!!!

Look how desperate you are

Go get a decent life
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spiff006: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=Tomeee post=108588913][/quote]
Apologies for the insult.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
daviesblaze:

Bloody scammer. The German process for visa appointment is being generated by a system. People aren't appointed at random. So stop lying bro.

Get a job
Good you know..
Their system isn't porous at all.
Nor be naija.
Bad market for all these bloody scammers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tomeee: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
oseremenifidon:

Good you know..
Their system isn't porous at all.
Nor be naija.
Bad market for all these bloody scammers.

So you think it’s the system that automatically generates the dates itself?. Anyways, I used to think same too. The person works there at the embassy. I didn’t believe as well. I had to request to meet him in person sef to be sure. The advise I give people and follow is “don’t pay anyone without meeting them first and verifying that they won’t dupe you. That’s all
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tomeee:

If I talk now they’ll start thinking someone is a scammer.
Just a suggestion; it’s cheaper to get a sponsor than do block account. But if you have the funds, you can go ahead.
This thing you just said have even exposed you further. You have no iota idea of how this things work.

Imagine advising him to get a sponsor instead of a block account.

Block account usually have a 95 percent likelihood of you getting a visa approval compared to a sponsor which is a 50 - 50 thing.

Bro stop scamming people. The day someone will scam you is coming. Keep on scamming
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
klonboi:

av sent you a mail, am not scam.

I'm very sure he will tell you to pay some amount of money for the sponsor.

You don't need anyone in Germany to open a block account. You can do it from here.
Scroll back through the thread, and you will see similar situations like yours.

You can also book an appointment at the German Embassy to open a block account with them. You will get an appointment date within a few hours.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by klonboi: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
daviesblaze:

I'm very sure he will tell you to pay some amount of money for the sponsor.

You don't need anyone in Germany to open a block account. You can do it from here.
Scroll back through the thread, and you will see similar situations like yours.

You can also book an appointment at the German Embassy to open a block account with them. You will get an appointment date within a few hours.

I just needed someone who will take naira here in Nigeria and fund a block account over there in Germany
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 12:45am On Dec 20, 2021
klonboi:

I just needed someone who will take naira here in Nigeria and fund a block account over there in Germany

Why don't you try form A? It is way cheaper.

Anyway, if you insist on paying black market rates for Euros, I know someone who could assist.

PLS NOTE that I do not know this person personally, nor have I met him before. We have only spoken on phone. Someone here gave me his contact when I needed to pay semester fee (~300 eur). He also helped to pay accommodation fee(~900 Eur). There were no issues at all.

You should also be aware that you'll likely be required to transfer the Naira value before your block account is credited with the Euro.

If you're willing to take the risk with 10k Eur, you may send me a PM.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 5:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Tomeee:

Just a suggestion; it’s cheaper to get a sponsor than do block account. But if you have the funds, you can go ahead.

But really, how does your giving someone advice on choosing either SL or BA make you look like a scammer?

My doubts about you are way heightened right now.

Plus, accounts don't just get banned here anyhow. Either you're being punished for using them wrongly, or you have too many accounts and you've forgotten the password for that one. grin

It's not nice to scam people. Just saying, though. smiley
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 5:32am On Dec 20, 2021
klonboi:

It's way risky. Why take that risk when it's almost the same with funding it from here.

Except you have a family relative who can help you there, I don't recommend trusting a stranger with 10k euros
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MDEZIE(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Tomeee:

���
The guy is just devising different strategies. It’s obvious he is hell bent on propagating his schemes.

Bro, please do something decent with your life…It’s more honourable
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
klonboi:
Good evening all, please how can I get a reliable person in Germany to help me fund a block account?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........ Please what's the Eur rate in Nigeria, here is hovering around 620. Be careful o, this is not a small money.

I think another thing is cost for transfer, it shouldn't be more than 50k now in Nigeria...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tomeee:

Get out, so U sell fake sponsorship letter in return ba?
Someone has money to fund which is the best and U are giving unsolicited stupid advise
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
klonboi:

If U really want to, please do the transaction in three batches of 3k each..
I for help U but a lot is at stake and I don't want to risk it, especially moving money up and down from Konto now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tomeee:

@Justwise, I help U to spot one, so U will do Xmas for me o, I need pounds grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justwise(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
klonboi:
Good evening all, please how can I get a reliable person in Germany to help me fund a block account?

You are venerable and will be scammed here easily. Listen to those trying to help you avoid stories that touches

Do not contact Tomeee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by heybaby12(f): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Chriswazo:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........ Please what's the Eur rate in Nigeria, here is hovering around 620. Be careful o, this is not a small money.

I think another thing is cost for transfer, it shouldn't be more than 50k now in Nigeria...

Boss long time
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 3:37am On Dec 21, 2021
heybaby12:

Boss long time

See my Aunty o, Aunty I have been planning to call o since
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by freddieking: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2021
I will be very consise and I will entertain few questions
I applied for free to Ruhr University bochum and I got admission for a masters course in cognitive science on the 1st of September 2020.
Applied for visa interview under category B
I blocked my account October 9 2020
Started online courses October 15 2021
Followed up closely, did exams and assignments and gathered some credit points.
Paid every semester fee 345€ per semester
I waited and waited and in that time I could count like 10 people who tried to scam me.
I read so many discouraging things here. People here that talk the most have no experience and they are often wrong.
April 2021  came and the reset happened, I reapplied but something kept telling me this wasn't the way I was gonna get visa.
I prayed, I broke chains of limitations, I fasted, I held on to my belief and one day it occurred to me to mail my course director and talk to him about it. I spoke with him and he made it clear that they cannot influence the embassy. Before we ended the zoom call I pitched the idea that if I had a scholarship it would change my status and I will be given priority status. That moment he told me that there's a scholarship fund for international students due to covid. He asked me to check if I'm eligible, long story short I applied with the following documents
Transcript (featuring credit points I gathered from online classes)
Motivation letter (might share this later)
And recommendation from a lecturer (did well in a few courses so that wasn't so difficult. I just mailed the professor and introduced myself and remembered me)

First week of October I received the scholarship letter.
Switched to category A and interview was for 25th of October

Interview day I got there and met a guy in the compound Mr Tony and he helped my arrange and photocopy all the necessary documents. He seemed to be an expert at this german student waka. I will drop his number on request.
Got to the embassy gate, net paulinus who was being very curt with everyone but when it got to me, he just seemed to mellow down and since I didn't make any silly mistakes with my documents there was no need for animosity.

Visa interview was very straightforward.
In the waiting room there are paintings, stand up and look at them, they have all the 16 German states but if you don't look closely you won't see it.  I stood up to drink water from the dispenser and took a closer look.

Interview questions
What do you know about German politics ?
What do you know about its economy ?
What do you know of its Geography?
What was your research project on?
Why Germany?
Can you speak the language (a plain no is fine. Don't lie sorry sat a little).
While she was asking these questions she was taking my information and we were doing biometrics so you just have to keep talking even if she isn't looking at you.

Dec 5 AM
Dec 17 visum

3 tips
Stick to your online school if you can
Pray
Keep getting more accurate information and don't be discouraged by naysayers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by LetsTravel: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2021
daviesblaze:

This thing you just said have even exposed you further. You have no iota idea of how this things work.

Imagine advising him to get a sponsor instead of a block account.

Block account usually have a 95 percent likelihood of you getting a visa approval compared to a sponsor which is a 50 - 50 thing.

Bro stop scamming people. The day someone will scam you is coming. Keep on scamming

I came to Germany on Blocked account. If I had to do again I will opt for Sponsorship letter. Although this depends on your city.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2021
LetsTravel:

I came to Germany on Blocked account. If I had to do again I will opt for Sponsorship letter. Although this depends on your city.

Sorry, but how does it depend on the city?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Musicbox1: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2021
freddieking:
I will be very consise and I will entertain few questions
I applied for free to Ruhr University bochum and I got admission for a masters course in cognitive science on the 1st of September 2020.
Applied for visa interview under category B
I blocked my account October 9 2020
Started online courses October 15 2021
Followed up closely, did exams and assignments and gathered some credit points.
Paid every semester fee 345€ per semester
I waited and waited and in that time I could count like 10 people who tried to scam me.
I read so many discouraging things here. People here that talk the most have no experience and they are often wrong.
April 2021  came and the reset happened, I reapplied but something kept telling me this wasn't the way I was gonna get visa.
I prayed, I broke chains of limitations, I fasted, I held on to my belief and one day it occurred to me to mail my course director and talk to him about it. I spoke with him and he made it clear that they cannot influence the embassy. Before we ended the zoom call I pitched the idea that if I had a scholarship it would change my status and I will be given priority status. That moment he told me that there's a scholarship fund for international students due to covid. He asked me to check if I'm eligible, long story short I applied with the following documents
Transcript (featuring credit points I gathered from online classes)
Motivation letter (might share this later)
And recommendation from a lecturer (did well in a few courses so that wasn't so difficult. I just mailed the professor and introduced myself and remembered me)

First week of October I received the scholarship letter.
Switched to category A and interview was for 25th of October

Interview day I got there and met a guy in the compound Mr Tony and he helped my arrange and photocopy all the necessary documents. He seemed to be an expert at this german student waka. I will drop his number on request.
Got to the embassy gate, net paulinus who was being very curt with everyone but when it got to me, he just seemed to mellow down and since I didn't make any silly mistakes with my documents there was no need for animosity.

Visa interview was very straightforward.
In the waiting room there are paintings, stand up and look at them, they have all the 16 German states but if you don't look closely you won't see it.  I stood up to drink water from the dispenser and took a closer look.

Interview questions
What do you know about German politics ?
What do you know about its economy ?
What do you know of its Geography?
What was your research project on?
Why Germany?
Can you speak the language (a plain no is fine. Don't lie sorry sat a little).
While she was asking these questions she was taking my information and we were doing biometrics so you just have to keep talking even if she isn't looking at you.

Dec 5 AM
Dec 17 visum

3 tips
Stick to your online school if you can
Pray
Keep getting more accurate information and don't be discouraged by naysayers.

Can you drop Mr Tony’s number.
And what are the necessary documents you brought.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2021
LetsTravel:

And you think they would have given you a visa if you used a sponsorship letter in the first place.

Stop giving people bad advice. How many students can you count in that Germany that came into the country using a sponsorship letter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2021
daviesblaze:

And you think they would have given you a visa if you used a sponsorship letter in the first place.

Stop giving people bad advice. How many students can you count in that Germany that came into the country using a sponsorship letter

Calm down, people use sponsorship letter, it is a valid way to move, so don't discourage people from trying out that method. What isn't true is the idea about the city being a factor concerning that option.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
nameundisclosed:

Calm down, people use sponsorship letter, it is a valid way to move, so don't discourage people from trying out that method. What isn't true is the idea about the city being a factor concerning that option.

I have no qualms towards people who wants to use a sponsorship letter. My advise is, if you can afford the block account, do it.

That was the argument in the first place

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.