Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113193 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2022
heybaby12:

Go for the interview.

If things have not changed you would be given a time frame to produce it.

I learnt things have changed o, is compulsory to appear with it or the guy that screens at the gate will send you away
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2022
heybaby12:

Hi I am curious on how you would go about this.

U know that guy is not in Germany, that increases the risk U get...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bamideledorcas: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Maurice1320:
Please what's the recent process for booking interview dates at the German embassy? Thanks.

The. Normal proces,feel the registration online then wait till you are sent date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bamideledorcas: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Evalsam92:
Hello everyone, please I recently got an appointment for February 14th and I plan on using SL but my uncle in Germany said due to the time frame it might not get to Nigeria before 14th that I should attend the interview and let them know the letter would be sent at a later date. Would that work? Should I attend the interview?

Tell him to send you a scanned copy so print it and attach it with your document.if you go there without any proof of finance you will be sent back and requested to start again but if you go with a. Print out you may not be interviewed but they will tell you to scan the original to them and they give you date immediately

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2022
chizzily:
My mum was denied visa to Germany today. I want to appeal but I'll love input on what can be the cause and the best way to go about it.
My sister's husband invited her, they just had a baby though that wasn't mentioned.
We presented leave letter for 3 months, bank statement, letter of employment, payslips, and letter of introduction by her boss.
We also provided my sister and her husband's marriage certificate, his permit and passport, proof of residence, guarantee form, etc.
I don't understand what could have gone wrong, please I'll appreciate input.

please can you post the full list please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin1: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
hello house, got an appointment interview on 11th February...

preparing for the interview .. going to Geog-august-universitat gottingen...

Pleae what do i ned to know. Anything that can help me for the interview.

Helpful Link on this trend...

thank you...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by juzor(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
please kind people... Do I need proof of English proficiency for the Visa appointment?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ekykool(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Evalsam92:
Ok thanks a lot…. If I tender the BA account confirmation documents during the interview, then afterwards I will request for a mail address from the VO where it can be sent, if I send the SL instead of the initial plan of BA won’t it raise a red flag? Thanks so much

It won't raise a red flag. It has been done in the past by applicants.

bamideledorcas:

Tell him to send you a scanned copy so print it and attach it with your document.if you go there without any proof of finance you will be sent back and requested to start again but if you go with a. Print out you may not be interviewed but they will tell you to scan the original to them and they give you date immediately

This should be your first option. If he can't meet up, you have to go with what I recommended.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ekykool(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
juzor:
please kind people... Do I need proof of English proficiency for the Visa appointment?

Since it is written there, you need it. Go with either IELTS/TOEFL/Letter of English proficiency/Waiver email from university, which you used to get your AL.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
adekunletosin1:

thank you...

https://www.studying-in-germany.org/german-student-visa-interview-questions-answers-and-tips/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin1: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Thank you boss

[quote author=Beegb post=109922062][/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spiff006: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tegan:
Send a dm to incredibletega@gmail.com
i have sent a dm to your mail. i look forward to your response please. thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by juzor(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ekykool:

Since it is written there, you need it. Go with either IELTS/TOEFL/Letter of English proficiency/Waiver email from university, which you used to get your AL.
thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mosunmadez(f): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
juzor:

If your Language of instruction is in English and your school did not request for IELTS and you have English in WAEC, you don't need anything extra

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by peteviz: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please when did you apply to the embassy?
adekunletosin1:

thank you...

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by peteviz: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Someone posted this a while back

Seasons greetings from a grateful heart

Admission letter 8/9/2019
Deferred and got a new one on the 1/10/2020

Booked for appointment date and canceled several times

Booked appointment again 5th of April 2021

Got a mail for appointment date 19/10/2021

Appointment date 3/11/2021 for 9am

I was at the embassy as early as 6.50am got all documents checked met only few people that day.
My interview started at 7.45am... Note I did not even know I had started my interview.
interview finished at 8am
My passport was retained though I was given the option if I wanted to go back with it.

Got A.M... 6/12/2021
Visum...... 14/12/2021

Spent Christmas with my family got to germany on 3/01/2022
interview questions
vo: Why are you here?
ME: .......
vo: Name of school?
ME: University of Göttingen
vo: course
ME: ........
vo: Undergraduate thesis?
vo: What you know about germany politically, economically etc.
ME: I stated that germany has the biggest cathedral in the world
vo: where is the cathedral located and what is the name
ME: I don't know sir, and I don't want to guess... V.O starts laughing
vo: any questions
ME: No sir
vo: do you want to go back with your passport
ME: No sir, when u stamp it send it to me.
vo: what if it's not stamped
ME: I will still give God the glory

Thank God it ended in praise.

adekunletosin1:

thank you...

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Talc001: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Guys please I am a bit confused, I need a little help. Am I supposed to open Fintiba blocked account before booking for an appointment or booking for an appointment first?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Thanks boss.... What's the name of the person.. Can you quote the person please.

peteviz:
Someone posted this a while back

Seasons greetings from a grateful heart

Admission letter 8/9/2019
Deferred and got a new one on the 1/10/2020

Booked for appointment date and canceled several times

Booked appointment again 5th of April 2021

Got a mail for appointment date 19/10/2021

Appointment date 3/11/2021 for 9am

I was at the embassy as early as 6.50am got all documents checked met only few people that day.
My interview started at 7.45am... Note I did not even know I had started my interview.
interview finished at 8am
My passport was retained though I was given the option if I wanted to go back with it.

Got A.M... 6/12/2021
Visum...... 14/12/2021

Spent Christmas with my family got to germany on 3/01/2022
interview questions
vo: Why are you here?
vo: Name of school?
ME: University of Göttingen
vo: course
ME: ........
vo: Undergraduate thesis?
vo: What you know about germany politically, economically etc.
ME: I stated that germany has the biggest cathedral in the world
vo: where is the cathedral located and what is the name
ME: I don't know sir, and I don't want to guess... V.O starts laughing
vo: any questions
ME: No sir
vo: do you want to go back with your passport
ME: No sir, when u stamp it send it to me.
vo: what if it's not stamped
ME: I will still give God the glory

Thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
My appointment is 11th... Someone in Germany wants to help.me with blocked account funding. He charged me 3750€ to be paid upfront.
Is this ok.? Can I go with this transaction.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Talc001: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Talc001:
Guys please I am a bit confused, I need a little help. Am I supposed to open Fintiba blocked account before booking for an appointment or booking for an appointment first?

Please which of these Fintiba package is recommended?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bavkk: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Talc001:

Please which of these Fintiba package is recommended?

Go for Fintiba Plus unless you have procure Health insurance/ travel insurance from another insurance broker.

You can cancel the insurance and go for the government insurance when you land Germany ��

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Talc001: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Bavkk:

Go for Fintiba Plus unless you have procure Health insurance/ travel insurance from another insurance broker.

You can cancel the insurance and go for the government insurance when you land Germany ��

Thanks for your response, one more question bro. The school I got admission is demanding for health insurance as part of its enrolment documents, please can I use the health insurance from fintiba plus? I have no health insurance at all

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Timee247: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2022
When did you apply for the appointment?
What category are you?
Please answer
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Timee247: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2022
adekunletosin1:

thank you...

What category are you?
Please answer

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin1: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2022
I applied last year in February....and Category B.

Got Invite this Monday 31st January 2022

Please is it advisable to apply for visa with the one's spouse (blocked account created for the spouse).

am thinking we can apply together.

Please i need clarity on this matter.

Timee247:
What category are you?
Please answer
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MICng: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Hello house
Please how long will it take to get am after ad

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by heybaby12(f): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
adekunletosin:
My appointment is 11th... Someone in Germany wants to help.me with blocked account funding. He charged me 3750€ to be paid upfront.
Is this ok.? Can I go with this transaction.
Please explain better, I don't understand

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spiff006: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, I hope the day is going well.
I just got an appointment under category B, and the date is on the 9th of this month but I don't have any proof of funds. Please, if you know anyone that can help me with a sponsorship letter, I will be grateful please. Any assistance is highly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by brown1234: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Spiff006:
Good afternoon everyone, I hope the day is going well.
I just got an appointment under category B, and the date is on the 9th of this month but I don't have any proof of funds. Please, if you know anyone that can help me with a sponsorship letter, I will be grateful please. Any assistance is highly appreciated. Thanks.
Please when do you do your booking and how long does it take you

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.