Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1215238 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Estellez(f): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Missbi:

Hello, can I talk to you privately? Thanks.

ojinjiester@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2022
hammed71:
Guys are there any schools in Germany with free application fee and are people with CatB category good to go now

DAAD.de can help you out
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by alicesalt: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
I dont have money for blocked account or have anyone to provide me with letter of obligation. Please can anyone help. please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hardeywale05(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please, for those that have applied for undergraduate courses in Germany with HND results through uni-assist. I want to ask if I'm going to send only my HND certificate and transcript or I will send both ND and HND certificates and transcript?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Peters09: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hardeywale05:
Please, for those that have applied for undergraduate courses in Germany with HND results through uni-assist. I want to ask if I'm going to send only my HND certificate and transcript or I will send both ND and HND certificates and transcript?

I sent both when I did mine

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hardeywale05(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Peters09:

I sent both when I did mine
thanks boss
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mabel85: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Pls is anyone going to university of Gottingen?? I apply for accommodation at studentenwerk for accommodation for four persons and I have been given a code for those people to also applied using that code for summer 2022 session. If you are interested please direct message me. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kpibeojo: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please want email address is used for rescheduling for appointment date.
Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
abycash:
Good afternoon everyone,

I got admission to OTH for summer 2022 and the school sent me a visa letter addressed to the embassy telling them I'm needed in person and they should facilitate my visa process asap.

I have sent this letter to the consulate's email address shared on this platform since Monday but I'm yet to get a response. I called them this morning and the lady I spoke to told me my visa letter doesn't make me special , she was like is my appointment over a year now??and I should wait till whenever I get appointment date which would be over a year as stated.

please, I would like to know if anyone has experienced this before and is my visa letter addressed to the embassy from my school irrelevant?

Resend the mail to
info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
rk-visa12@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
Student@lago.diplo.de
visa-backoffice@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de

Attach your admission letter and the document sent to you. Somebody sent a mail this morning and got appointment date before noon. If you need help on how to compose it let me know.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by heybaby12(f): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emmybreezy:
please follow comrade i am new on german student visa requirement please any website where i can get apply for schools for undergraduate i will appreciate anyone with help on that

I would advice you to do all yourself and not fall for any Agent. Because this message attracts them.

Everything you need is here in this page.
The first page would even answer your first question.
Please try and do your own research it pays.
Anyways

Daad.de is where you start.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vinlyreeks(m): 1:00am On Jan 25, 2022
heybaby12:

Longest time heybaby cool
You still in Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lollyolans: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2022
abycash:
Good afternoon everyone,

I got admission to OTH for summer 2022 and the school sent me a visa letter addressed to the embassy telling them I'm needed in person and they should facilitate my visa process asap.

I have sent this letter to the consulate's email address shared on this platform since Monday but I'm yet to get a response. I called them this morning and the lady I spoke to told me my visa letter doesn't make me special , she was like is my appointment over a year now??and I should wait till whenever I get appointment date which would be over a year as stated.

please, I would like to know if anyone has experienced this before and is my visa letter addressed to the embassy from my school irrelevant?
[quote][/quote]
I booked for an appointment date on Aug7,2021.I got a mandatory letter from my school last year November too and sent it to the embassy's email address,later called the embassy, the person that attended to me said there are lots of people sending same letter and it doesn't change anything, that I have to exercise patience. Last wk I also sent a mail with the mandatory presence letter and other necessary documents to the email address shared on this platform but I am yet to receive a response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Is the email address thing working? I sent my documents since last week and no response.
Beegb:

Resend the mail to
Student@lago.diplo.de

Attach your admission letter and the document sent to you. Somebody sent a mail this morning and got appointment date before noon. If you need help on how to compose it let me know.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ucybrown: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2022
Please is there anyone who has gone for the appointment for German visa recently in 2022, is the Covid vaccination a required document to show on the appointment date?
Please what are the required documents. Please I need a quick response
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abuqaasim(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello, please I'd like to know when you had your interview at the embassy. I had mine 2nd December, 2021 but up until this moment I have not gotten any update about my application.
Mabel85:
Pls is anyone going to university of Gottingen?? I apply for accommodation at studentenwerk for accommodation for four persons and I have been given a code for those people to also applied using that code for summer 2022 session. If you are interested please direct message me. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Peters09: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
abuqaasim:
Hello, please I'd like to know when you had your interview at the embassy. I had mine 2nd December, 2021 but up until this moment I have not gotten any update about my application.

Hello, sending an enquiry email to the Federal Foreign Office Germany might help you, especially because you've had your interview.
Here is the email address
zzVISABVA@bva.bund.de

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abuqaasim(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thanks. I will try it out
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by findxyz: 4:02am On Jan 26, 2022
Please can I apply for Germany study visa for Summer semester (April) with my passport that expires in October?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2022
findxyz:
Please can I apply for Germany study visa for Summer semester (April) with my passport that expires in October?

If the time left for your passport to be valid is less than 6 months, you've got to go for renewal.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Musicbox1: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2022
Harry4cas:

Based on your advice, can I go ahead and book now or wait till April? I haven't gotten an admission letter yet. I've just recently started my school application.

You should. I’ll advice you apply ahead of time. Getting the admission is not really the problem now, get an AD is the issue. Except you can join the online classes where it would still make sense if you booked ahead.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by watsonwalk: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
I want some gurus here help me from their wealth of experiences.

My brother has been in Cameroon for 11 months now and currently has the residence permit.

He has applied for masters programme in Germany and he is expecting his admission anytime soon.

The question now is, is it possible to process the study permit in Cameroon or he has to travel back to Nigeria to book an appointment date.

Is there possibility of granting the visa while in Cameroon?

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MICng: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please I need a Place to stay for a night in lagos closed to the embassy. Is there any cheap hotel around?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tegan: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2022
Good morning pls I need help on how to compose mine too, how do I get in touch with you urgently. Pls
Beegb:

Resend the mail to
Student@lago.diplo.de

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayrastarr(f): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2022
Estellez:
I just got an appointment date after sending them an email this morning with my admission letter. God bless those sharing their testimonies here because that's how I got to know about sending them an email.

I applied for an appointment date on 30th Sept 2021
Category B
Bsc.

Hi Estel, can we talk?

Need to ask you some questions about applying for Bsc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Escanor(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Please I have some questions. I want to apply for my visa with a sponsorship letter..does all home office in Germany accept the sponsorship letter?
Is it a Must to get the admission first before telling my friend to process the sponsorship letter?
Does the university name shows in the sponsorship letter.someone help me with some answers.thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Escanor:
Please I have some questions. I want to apply for my visa with a sponsorship letter..does all home office in Germany accept the sponsorship letter?
Is it a Must to get the admission first before telling my friend to process the sponsorship letter?
Does the university name shows in the sponsorship letter.someone help me with some answers.thanks

1. From what I know, sponsorship letter is allowed, as long as the person making the declaration is a citizen and is earning well.

2. You have to get admission first because the foreign office in Germany has to know why they have to issue a sponsorship letter.

3.yes, the reason for issuing the sponsorship letter is stated in the letter.

I hope I've answered your questions. Anyone else is free to add their own information or make corrections.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Escanor(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks I appreciate for this information
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gosas: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please when can someone book an appointment with the embassy for 2022. Has it started already?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Peters09: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
MICng:
Please I need a Place to stay for a night in lagos closed to the embassy. Is there any cheap hotel around?

I'm afraid very close to the embassy will be expensive as it located around Victoria Island but you can get a hotel around Lagos Island igboshere road or marcathy street Obalende for N6000 and from there you can get a bike or Uber to the embassy for around N1000
Try New World hotel igboshere.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Padme(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=tataiwo09 post=109709549]I want some gurus here help me from their wealth of experiences.

My brother has been in Cameroon for 11 months now and currently has the residence permit.

He has applied for masters programme in Germany and he is expecting his admission anytime soon.

The question now is, is it possible to process the study permit in Cameroon or he has to travel back to Nigeria to book an appointment date.

Is there possibility of granting the visa while in Cameroon? Going by policy, his permit has to be upto six months for him to apply at embassy there
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please, I will need help on how best to compose this particular mail, thank you. May I drop my email for communication regarding that please.

My email address is kezieyahweh47@gmail.com.

Beegb:

Resend the mail to
Student@lago.diplo.de

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (739) (Reply)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.