Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1116729 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Systrom(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
I’m got admission for PHD and want to start the admission process

Please after the opening and funding of blocked account in Germany. Can one still be denied visa ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olawale360: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello, please can anyone recommend banks that can fund the block account. I tried form A but I'm still waiting for approval from trade market. How else can I fund the account? I don't have much time left. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tegan:
Good morning pls I need help on how to compose mine too, how do I get in touch with you urgently. Pls

adegbenleb@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:
Please, I will need help on how best to compose this particular mail, thank you. May I drop my email for communication regarding that please.

My email address is kezieyahweh47@gmail.com.

I have dropped my email address
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Padme post=109740007][/quote]

They gave me resident permit after six months there. Does that mean the 6 months will start to count when I got the resident permit or when I have been there ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Olayinka997(m): 2:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Please anyone here filled form A online recently? It's been more than a month now and I haven't heard anything from the bank.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olawale360: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Hello, please can I use fitinba transfermate to fund my account and how fast and reliable is their service?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Just got a student visa appointments for category B after how many years or months rather.
My admission letter has even expired self..
It's well...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by beltkid(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Just got an email for visa appointment by mid February, visa appointment that I booked on Easter day last year, April 3rd or 4th, admission that I was supposed to resume by October last year and these people are just sending visa appointment...... Omoo, I have even lost my admission, the school said I couldn't defer. I'm just looking at the email and I don't even know what to do about it. This German no dey try for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Beegb:

I have dropped my email address

I can't seem to find it. Could you please quote me and drop it...
Abeg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by samtol4(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
alicesalt:
I dont have money for blocked account or have anyone to provide me with letter of obligation. Please can anyone help. please
You need blocked account or scholarship letter sir
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bamangar: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hello everyone, please a friend who has HND wants to proceed to Germany for her masters hopefully this year september/october. Where will she start, kindly recommend tuition free universities or link she can register.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
beltkid:
Just got an email for visa appointment by mid February, visa appointment that I booked on Easter day last year, April 3rd or 4th, admission that I was supposed to resume by October last year and these people are just sending visa appointment...... Omoo, I have even lost my admission, the school said I couldn't defer. I'm just looking at the email and I don't even know what to do about it. This German no dey try for us
Don't mind them, they are giving appointments now after frustrating people for years. Them they find people now ba..

So many have lost interest and moved on, a lot in Canada and UK, if not for money those countries na option..
Make them chop their appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin1: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dont mind those people. I got an email from them for an appointment this evening around 4:00pm today... I booked that appointment last 2nd february 2021 too...
My admission runs from March 2021 to march 2022.

can i proceed with the process or I shouldnt bother myself.

I plan writing the school if they can issue me a request letter of my presence to come study in their schoool

beltkid:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MICng: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
adekunletosin1:
Dont mind those people. I got an email from them for an appointment this evening around 4:00pm today... I booked that appointment last 2nd february 2021 too...
My admission runs from March 2021 to march 2022.

can i proceed with the process or I shouldnt bother myself.

I plan writing the school if they can issue me a request letter of my presence to come study in their schoool
U are lucky self my dear proceed I have same issue. Supposed to be there by march and my appointment is first February. Embassy work with deadline. So far you inform them. So go for the interview

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by temibanks(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
beltkid:

Same here!!! It’s ridiculous. Me that applied since 2020. Wo! E be things! I’ve moved on.

Except…. They should gettout!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tee6969: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2022
No sir! The interview is and will be English language! The language is base on a country's official language.
nameundisclosed:
For those asking for what could lead to rejection of visa

https://edubao.org/blog/most-common-reasons-for-rejection-of-german-student-visa/

Before you say you were not told, know that if you are going to study in German, your interview may likely be conducted in German. So practice as much as you can, to avoid wahala

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tee6969: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Goethe institute Lagos! Search it online, they're the only embassy recognized German language school in Nigeria.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tee6969: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Please could you share the email you sent your documents and maybe content of the mail? You can send it to me on my email tonyclinton47@yahoo.com
Muideenakera:

Good evening
Pls can you send me the email address you send the mail to and also you can reach me on WhatsApp via 08064788737
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ocheezie: 3:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Hello all. I applied for cat B appointment in 2020. Just got a Feb 7th date. This is not convenient. Can I shift it? What are the implications? Admission wey I don run first semester online. And have deferred second semester till Feb 2021. Hoping to defer again to Sept
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2022
temibanks:

Same here!!! It’s ridiculous. Me that applied since 2020. Wo! E be things! I’ve moved on.

Don't understand them, they should know that a lot of people admission must have expired na and they are sending AD.
This German embassy nor show love, painful though but we move..

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Hello. Those two people that just got appointment date after losing admission, please send me an email, asap.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2022
ocheezie:
Hello all. I applied for cat B appointment in 2020. Just got a Feb 7th date. This is not convenient. Can I shift it? What are the implications? Admission wey I don run first semester online. And have deferred second semester till Feb 2021. Hoping to defer again to Sept

You have to go for the appointment, and I think you can present your case
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2022
temibanks:

Please send me an email too
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Tee6969:
No sir! The interview is and will be English language! The language is base on a country's official language.

No problem. I'm sure it's more comprehensive now.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2022
ocheezie:

Did you do any verification of documents after booking an appointment last year?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by asamwababy: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
temibanks:

They honestly need to gettout.

Whoever sat down and started issuing dates for people who booked 2 years ago is very confused.

A colleagues son has done a semester online and had to defer.They have sent several emails to all the 4 email address yet they have refused to provide the poor boy with a date and he has paid 6000 euro for school fees.

Very Wicked people.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tee6969: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello bro! Please can I talk to you private.. here's is my WhatsApp 08134017655...I like to discuss more about the Benin Republic resident permit please[quote author=Padme post=107536158][/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tee6969: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello bro please WhatsApp= 0813401765, like to ask more questions about the Benin resident permit
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oxyba: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
They wouldn't know, the best thing would have been to cancel appointment when you have move to better place or no longer interested.

I can imagine the number of people that have probably moved to UK, US or Canada that did not cancel their appointment. It creates a backlog and is not good for everyone
oseremenifidon:

Don't mind them, they are giving appointments now after frustrating people for years. Them they find people now ba..

So many have lost interest and moved on, a lot in Canada and UK, if not for money those countries na option..
Make them chop their appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Greatihex(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2022
Please, can someone recommend a university in a good town where I can study Mechanical Engineering and easily get student job?

Also, I have HND in mechanical engineering, can they allow me to study computer engineering with it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.