Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110070 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by davisoncrusoe25: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Who Germany Help I don't blame them, I blame our clueless government that has made this country a hell-hole and projected a bad image about Nigeria.

It is common knowledge that Nigerians are very successful at what they do and wherever they go. If Germany don't want us again, let us leave their country for them and explore other options.

Check out University of Stavanger, Norway (tuition-free), University of Bourgogne Franche-Comte, France (very very low tuition), University of Geneva, Switzerland (low tuition). If your priority is a stress-free visa process, you can explore universities in Ukraine and Russia (although you will have to pay tuition, though reasonable).

Universities in the Caribbean are also very good options. For instance, you do not need to apply for a visa here to travel to Barbados, though on arrival, you will need to obtain a visa from the authorities. All these countries also offer the same or more opportunities than Germany. What is required of you is to study hard and be the best.

Don't let Germany make you give up on your dreams of getting an international experience.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mapoka: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2020
smoothblaise:
Please who is planning on submitting his/her application for winter semester to uniassist let's send it together so as to reduce costs . I plan to do so next week. I'm based in Lagos. Kindly DM me.

I am.
Please, can the certificate certification be done by any court of law, or must it by by a Notary public?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jaypey21: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Please guys how long should I wait for my pte exam score
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by thofunmie: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2020
Thank you house for sharing your opinion about private /public universities for me . I’m not using any agent, what I want to know is that is the admission process of private universities easier than public universities?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thewizardof0zil: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2020
thofunmie:
Thank you house for sharing your opinion about private /public universities for me . I’m not using any agent, what I want to know is that is the admission process of private universities easier than public universities?
There are bigger worries like AD than admission tbh.

But imo, the admission process to private universities should be easier.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by thofunmie: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2020
Thewizardof0zil:
There are bigger worries like AD than admission tbh.

But imo, the admission process to private universities should be easier.
Please I just tried to contact you , kindly check your email thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2020
thofunmie:

Just like in Nigeria, private universities need your money... They will dash you admission... One private uni...have been disturbing my life with calls and emails since I made mistake to enquire about a course there but for public uni, you will be begging them to respond to your emails sef
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kboy2020: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2020
Hello house, please can someone tell me the new embassy site of booking appointment,bocs I don't know what is happening to the one am using no time.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Phatkings: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2020
Thewizardof0zil:
1. Lithuania
2. Estonia
3. Latvia
4. Poland
5. Hungary.

These places are also cheap and are in the schengen area.
Let's look at their stay back policy that is post work visa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thewizardof0zil: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2020
Phatkings:

Let's look at their stay back policy that is post work visa
The main aim is to secure RP after few months and then transfer to Germany later.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by thofunmie: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Just like in Nigeria, private universities need your money... They will dash you admission... One private uni...have been disturbing my life with calls and emails since I made mistake to enquire about a course there but for public uni, you will be begging them to respond to your emails sef
Pls check your email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ShinaLe: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Hello House, long long time. Landed in Berlin October, its not been easy but it is worth it. Far better than Nigeria. It is so sad and disheartening at the current development of getting AD. As I did tell people, that what needs to be done has to be done fast then. Because it will only get more difficult, that's how these countries USA, CANADA etc, started, it was quite easy then but now HOW FAR? Germany is following that trend now. Dont give up and also try other options countries like Belgium, France, Austria, Denmark. More blessings and favour to everyone of us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by thofunmie: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Hello house ,
Can we prospective students that intend to start our study by September get AD ?or look out for another country
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Richie4richie16(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2020
thofunmie:
Hello house ,
Can we prospective students that intend to start our study by September get AD ?or look out for another country

Let just hope for the best because for now its 50/50. And it will be good if we all try other countries like Poland n Estonia
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
thofunmie:

Pls check your email

I don't have access to the email on this account again... Drop your WhatsApp number, I will chat you up
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omotaday(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DInkMan(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Omotaday:
Thank you for this.

Do you know if 4m naira will be able to tidy up things(tution, visa, flight and accommodation) for these universities and do you know if there are possibilities of staying there and start a life after the program?

You can do that research on your own. He has done his bit.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cliper230(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
hello guys, i will like to get in touch with any one here that is currently studying in TU Darmstadt ,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dfazz: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can someone with a CGPA of 3.27/4 secure admission in any German university for a master program
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sure why not..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
precious225:
Sure why not..
So guys I have a new theory, I feel like the Germans really wanted to reduce the number of people from Nigeria coming into their country this year. And they also want to take in the best so they Will most likely start giving out AD to the next set of people that qualify for cat A starting their school by September...
And they purposely not in a haste to write TestAs so more people won't qualify for cat A...
So I feel like the real lucky set of people will be those who qualify for cat A like this like this with this their new policy....
Cat B is really going to be hard to get and e fit even become raffle draw sef cos I read somewhere that most Nigerian students end up not attending school (and I feel like the embassy feels it's the cat B set of students)
What do you guys think cos surely I know they'll be AD for September/October students and are more likely to be cat A

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by agugu(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Gbambor:
So guys I have a new theory, I feel like the Germans really wanted to reduce the number of people from Nigeria coming into their country this year. And they also want to take in the best so they Will most likely start giving out AD to the next set of people that qualify for cat A starting their school by September...
And they purposely not in a haste to write TestAs so more people won't qualify for cat A...
So I feel like the real lucky set of people will be those who qualify for cat A like this like this with this their new policy....
Cat B is really going to be hard to get and e fit even become raffle draw sef cos I read somewhere that most Nigerian students end up not attending school (and I feel like the embassy feels it's the cat B set of students)
What do you guys think cos surely I know they'll be AD for September/October students and are more likely to be cat A

Most Nigerians don't attend school?? Pls say something else.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UrekMazino(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
So can winter applicants start booking now?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mapoka: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
agugu:

Most Nigerians don't attend school?? Pls say something else.

He has a point. Many of them drop out and refuse to return home.
We are suffering from the sins of Nigerians who went there before us, they have spoilt everything like they always do with their stupidity which they usually foolishly think is wisdom.
Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by agugu(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mapoka:

He has a point. Many of them drop out and refuse to return home.
We are suffering from the sins of Nigerians who went there before us, they have spoilt everything like they always do with their stupidity which they usually foolishly think is wisdom.
Too bad.

I don't think so,you can say few but not most.... This scarcity of AD affect the Indians too.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mapoka: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
agugu:

I do think so,you can say few but not most.... This scarcity of AD affect the Indians too

What do you think is the way forward?

I'm still applying for admission. But with this AD issue and me being in CAT B, I'm beginning to have a rethink.
I can't afford to have a 4Milla in block account with no hope of an AD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.