Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1124378 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
onecoder:

What if you were asked how you wrote the exam as a Nigerian knowing Goethe didn't register anyone in that time frame.?
Wouldn't that about to desperation.

I don’t think they care where you take the exam, as long as the certificate is valid and you make the cut off
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jubrilawest: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
tobymac93:
Does anybody know another schengen country destination

This nigerian german embassy is making things more difficult.

They have changed the condition for Category A from 01/01/2017 to 01/01/2018
I checked the website and I can still see 2017 for category A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jubrilawest: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
See

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amikable97: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
ESTONIA is a good option although you will pay fees it is still a lot more cheaper than some other European countries. They also have lots of IT courses for those who are interested in IT... I wish every one Goodluck if one way doesn't favour us we look elsewhere, this is life we should be ready for Up's and Down's.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cristalmedia: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
IMustWin:

My brother, the tuition fee and cost of studying in Sweden, Finland, Norway, etc is too high. This is the major reason some of us here still give Germany a try.
Plz kindly suggest any good cheaper country. Thank u

Most of their school particularly Sweden... they have window for scholarships which cover up to 95% of tuition fees

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
belladonna9392:

Wow .... really this was your response ... wow wow wow
oh what were u expecting thumb's up? You are asking questions, when u got AD did u tell anyone so that people can know the spacing to book, when u encountered issue's u came here, even d Gbambor asked u questions u didn't reply, use am carry first u and that kendocity4u guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
leo2sexy:
oh what were u expecting a new thumb's up? You are asking questions, when u got AD did u tell anyone so that people can know the spacing to book, when u encountered issue's u came here, even d Gbambor asked u questions u didn't reply, use am carry first u and that kendocity4u guy.

Let him/her be doing ‘ wow wow wow ‘ like siren

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Vlibray:

Let him/her be doing ‘ wow wow wow ‘ like siren
lol u funny oo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
leo2sexy:
oh what were u expecting thumb's up? You are asking questions, when u got AD did u tell anyone so that people can know the spacing to book, when u encountered issue's u came here, even d Gbambor asked u questions u didn't reply, use am carry first u and that kendocity4u guy.

Lol...

Omo see AD Beef

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kumkumtins1: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Baba you once mentioned that you did you bachelors in mechanical engineering in deutschland. Did you have any oral exams? And if you did, how was it/they. I'm going for my masters in electrical engineering and information technology and virtually all my exams are oral and I can't seem to reconcile how calculation based courses can be graded in a 30mins oral exam. Can you give me an example of how such exams typically are, like their questions and stuff like that.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kumkumtins1: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
princejck:

Lol...

Omo see AD Beef

Baba you once mentioned that you did your bachelors in mechanical engineering in deutschland. Did you have any oral exams? And if you did, how was it/they. I'm going for my masters in electrical engineering and information technology and virtually all my exams are oral and I can't seem to reconcile how calculation based courses can be graded in a 30mins oral exam. Can you give me an example of how such exams typically are, like their questions and stuff like that. Like an example using a subject like control systems engineering.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
princejck:

Lol...

Omo see AD Beef

Same werey guy wey want report boiz give german embassy grin grin

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Gbambor:
I think from these one now we can categorically see they dont want us again... cos thats why they took away testAs option for Nigerians so people dont go running to write them and qualify, now they don put 01/01/2018, how many people go get that result now?? Omo only God can safe us

grin grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
leo2sexy:

Do you even know when I was interviewed??
The Dreadlocked lady has been giving test since last year......you had to show yourself here.......it’s quite unfortunate.....and Na Same you wan report person give Embassy......smh....if I say you need to go back to secondary school now you will feel bad....

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
leo2sexy:
which category? When did u book, when did u get your AD and when was your date? u guys are hiding info like its a big thing, this can help people know how to space it. Please let's share stuffs.

Lol cheesy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lexdino: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
damtan:
My application to the University of Bayreuth got rejected because of the motivation letter which had a very low grade. But the letter stated that I can appeal the decision within one month. Who knows how this can be done please. Is it by responding to the mail that sent me the regret letter??

Please, the rejection letter you got, is it for 2020 summer or 2020/2021 winter application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damtan(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
lexdino:

Please, the rejection letter you got, is it for 2020 summer or 2020/2021 winter application?
20/21 winter application
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lexdino: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
damtan:

20/21 winter application
Alright, thanks for responding.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by leo2sexy: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Same werey guy wey want report boiz give german embassy grin grin
well whoever, planning to enter fake entries and sabotaging the system will be reported you can't ruin other peoples life cause u cant get in, l nor dey hide am, oga Italy, Japan, Australia, Sudan, Iran, Lithuania, UK, Morocco, Benin, China, Sweden, Finland how far na? MTN!!!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
kumkumtins1:

Baba you once mentioned that you did your bachelors in mechanical engineering in deutschland. Did you have any oral exams? And if you did, how was it/they. I'm going for my masters in electrical engineering and information technology and virtually all my exams are oral and I can't seem to reconcile how calculation based courses can be graded in a 30mins oral exam. Can you give me an example of how such exams typically are, like their questions and stuff like that. Like an example using a subject like control systems engineering.

Almost all my exams were written, I also had project where I am to work on a particular topic like Optimizing the process of injection molding machines, Laborwechselrichter für Netzeinspeisung, Bremsscheibe etc. Such topics I was given time to work on them and give a power points presentation in front of two professors during the presentation I was graded.

In your case if you re to have oral exam it will be on the understand of the topic using control system as an example

You might be given a complex system and they ask you if the system is stable or not stable, what re the criteria of stable system, is the system dynamic or not, you should write on board the deferential equation of the system and it’s transfer function, sketch the magnitude and phase diagram of the system, sketch the possible Nyquist plot of the system

If the system is not stable how can you optimize it to make it stable etc

But it’s not a big deal you will be given time to prepare but you won’t get any hard calculations questions that u have to solve by heart .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Collins4u1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=princejck post=86425972]

You can take the exam in Ghana [/quote

Sir, that's not what I asked..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
princejck:

Guy you’ve gone too far with the slavery word

You can disagree with him in every way but wish ur fellow black to be used as a slave....it’s just too much

This nah pikin wey person suffer for 9months before she born am. Thinking say nah better human being.
Shame
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Energygod: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
RealFirstLady:

SHAME ON YOU FOR THIS COMMENT embarassed

Very big shame that's a disgusting and very disrespectful comment to make and I'm glad no one is supporting him.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jubrilawest: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na lack of AD cause all these bile

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jubrilawest:
Na lack of AD cause all these bile

See wetin Victor AD dey cause!!!... ; grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Abeg anyone who applied for Göttingen (CVS) and passed d 1st stage?..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (712) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: DakingG, Adedabic3506, User321 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.