Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113757 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2022
ElizabethBetty:
Good morning my people, I'm new here, I'm trying to apply for an admission for the winter program in Germany, please what do I need to do, I've picked the courses and universities, last year because of lacked of information about certifying my documents I couldn't continue the process, please where do I start from now, I'm applying for the winter semester, do I need to apply for an interview now, please put me through, I really need your advice. Thanks

Sent you an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Montenate:

Please what were you asked in your interview in February

Name of school
Course I plan to study.
Course I did for my undergrad
Is the masters course available in Nigeria?
Why Germany?
Why not UK or Canada?
What city is the school in?
What state?
Why did I pick the school?
How do I plan to finance myself?

That was all. It was very fast.

AP 4th February
AM 7th March

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2022
ndkelly1:

Fintiba will send a visa document that contains the blocking confirmation and health insurance certificate, proof of medical care, and travel insurance

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by EpicOracle(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please someone explain to me in the most basic way how to notorize my documents at the German embassy and upload on uni assist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
EpicOracle:
Please someone explain to me in the most basic way how to notorize my documents at the German embassy and upload on uni assist

Book an appointment for certification at the embassy. The checklist is on the website. Uni assist would only ask for certified copies. Not sure about notarization

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gloriaihuoma:

I haven't..
I sent you a mail
which documents are you going to send to uniassist?

I replied your mail already, kindly get back to me.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cruzydal(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
deuoessch:

Sent you an email
i am in the same boat please,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
cruzydal:

i am in the same boat please,

sent you a mail
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ElizabethBetty(f): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please who wants to send document to Uniassit, I need a partner to send through DHL
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ElizabethBetty(f): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
I will like to send a document to Uniassit, please can you be of help?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cruzydal(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Guys please assist , someone said they aren’t giving dates to people that didn’t make a first class how true is that ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by roseisy: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please what's the important of this?
any link to book this?
deuoessch:

Book an appointment for certification at the embassy. The checklist is on the Lwebsite. Uni assist would only ask for certified copies. Not sure about notarization
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
So those clowns at the Embassy sent me a appointment mail exactly 10 months after I applied, and 6 months after I was supposed not resume classes at Jena. LmaO grin grin
I just dey laugh, what a joke. Anyway, I've moved on, never to to look back. wink

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by rockyh(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ancrath:

I have. My interview was in February.

Did anyone here use Fintiba plus for their travel insurance? Please send a message. I have questions.
what date in February
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
SpongeBobSP:
So those clowns at the Embassy sent me a appointment mail exactly 10 months after I applied, and 6 months after I was supposed not resume classes at Jena. LmaO grin grin
I just dey laugh, what a joke. Anyway, I've moved on, never to to look back. wink

Send me an email

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
roseisy:
Please what's the important of this?
any link to book this?

What do you need help with?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 4:21am On Mar 09, 2022
Please house I want to ask certain questions about Germany student visa
1) please is enrollment confirmation compulsory to be submitted during visa interview because some schools said you can enroll physically when you resume
2)if someone has been denied visa before (Poland) hope it won’t affect Germany student visa application
3)Is there possible to get someone to fund someone’s blocked account at a certain %, just like how they do Uk POF

Hope to hear from you guys soon, thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HyacinthBruno: 5:44am On Mar 09, 2022
When did the courier return your documents?

Before AM or after interview
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Victorrioeo: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2022
HyacinthBruno:
When did the courier return your documents?

Before AM or after interview

Did you get yours before AM??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HyacinthBruno: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2022
Victorrioeo:

Did you get yours before AM??

I haven't gotten mine. No AM yet. Was just wondering if it is normal.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Ancrath:

Name of school
Course I plan to study.
Course I did for my undergrad
Is the masters course available in Nigeria?
Why Germany?
Why not UK or Canada?
What city is the school in?
What state?
Why did I pick the school?
How do I plan to finance myself?

That was all. It was very fast.

AP 4th February
AM 7th March

Thank you for responding. Wait, you got approval mail just a month after your interview ??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by odedeyim: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm new here. How do I begin the process? I want to go for a master degree

Please help me with information that guide me.

I am interested in Fall Session.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Gbolahan30:
1) please is enrollment confirmation compulsory to be submitted during visa interview because some schools said you can enroll physically when you resume
2)if someone has been denied visa before (Poland) hope it won’t affect Germany student visa application
3)Is there possible to get someone to fund someone’s blocked account at a certain %, just like how they do Uk POF

1. Enrollment isn't compulsory, but it may help you, if you add it.
2. I doubt it would affect you, as long as you remain on the right side of things, which includes being truthful if they ask about it, because the embassies usually know each other.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2022
HyacinthBruno:

I haven't gotten mine. No AM yet. Was just wondering if it is normal.

I believe it's after AM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Montenate:

Thank you for responding. Wait, you got approval mail just a month after your interview ??

Yes. It all happened really fast. It's Grace.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2022
Gbolahan30:

1. Enrolment certificate is not compulsory during interview. They asked for mine in the AM.

2. It shouldn't affect your chances so long as yu have all your documents.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Ancrath:

Congratulations..
So you'd definitely make it in time for the summer semester.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micbeat: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Please those that had AP from 7 - 11 February we will need your update about AM I believe you are next in line
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by EpicOracle(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Please is IELTS compulsory to get into German universities? Because most schools I've written to say it is. Any alternatives?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Victorrioeo: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Ancrath:

What state in Germany?. Is there anyone here that applied to schools in Berlin and has received Approval mail this year?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2022
EpicOracle:
Please is IELTS compulsory to get into German universities? Because most schools I've written to say it is. Any alternatives?

It's not compulsory, because you can contact the university about your country of origin and then ask appropriately.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TeetayoR1: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2022
cruzydal:
Guys please assist , someone said they aren’t giving dates to people that didn’t make a first class how true is that ?

How true is this please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.