Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115678 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spiff006: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good evening everyone, for those preparing for their interview, the link below directs you to a list of every document you’re to bring to the embassy on your appointment day. Anything aside what is mentioned on the list is not needed. Please go through it thoroughly before asking further questions.
You must come with the originals of every document on the list.

https://nigeria.diplo.de/blob/1505580/066531c598e5770a5593bc0c114457fc/checklist-student-visa-data.pdf

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 12:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Montenate:

Please can anyone confirm if the letter of sponsorship required should be original or if a copy would suffice for the interview

Original
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 2:07am On Mar 07, 2022
faithomo121:

I am a second semester of OTH Amberg-Weiden also

I am enrolled here as well. Can we create a group?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adelolyie: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Victorrioeo:
Good Morning Everyone. Please has anyone gotten AM this year? Especially those who did interview in January

What date in January did you have your interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Victorrioeo: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Adelolyie:

What date in January did you have your interview?

26th of January. What about you?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by holychic: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hey all,

For the ladies in Berlin.. A couple of ladies and are meeting for bowling and dinner to celebrate the international women‘s day, if anyone is interested is interested dm, please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
deuoessch:

Original

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by J0nyb0y(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please where can I get prepaid courier envelope in Lagos
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please who knows the rates for prepaid courier envelope from the major courier service providers
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Is it possible to switch in-between proof of funds; BA to SL and vice versa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Montenate:
Please who knows the rates for prepaid courier envelope from the major courier service providers

I got for #7,600 from DHL. I think the rate is based on the location u'll received your document. That is, if your address is Lagos, it should be cheaper.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Victorrioeo:
Good Morning Everyone. Please has anyone gotten AM this year? Especially those who did interview in January

I have. My interview was in February.

Did anyone here use Fintiba plus for their travel insurance? Please send a message. I have questions.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by walexy06(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
deuoessch:
Is it possible to switch in-between proof of funds; BA to SL and vice versa?
Yes and kindly notify them if such is the case.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayinke13: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ancrath:

When in February?

Did anyone here use Fintiba plus for their travel insurance? Please send a message. I have questions.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=Ayinke13 post=110835688][/quote]

4th of February
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micbeat: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ancrath:
Hey Abycash. I got admission to OTH summer 2022 as well. Let's connect.

what date in February date please thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
micbeat:

what date in February date please thanks

Did I receive the admission?

I received admission in January
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micbeat: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ancrath:

Did I receive the admission?

I received admission in January
Nope, had your AP at the consulate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gloriaihuoma: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
9cguy:

Have you send the documents? If No, let us pair together, I have document to send to uni assist as well, let’s share the bill.

You can contact my via israeloyetade@gmail.com

I haven't..
I sent you a mail
which documents are you going to send to uniassist?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
I'm using Plus you can email my
ndkelly.eia@gmail.com

Did anyone here use Fintiba plus for their travel insurance? Please send a message. I have questions. [/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Thankgodomen:

I got for #7,600 from DHL. I think the rate is based on the location u'll received your document. That is, if your address is Lagos, it should be cheaper.

Thank you. Yea, Lagos is cheaper #2850
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2022
ndkelly1:
I'm using Plus you can email my
ndkelly.eia@gmail.com

Please what were you asked in the interview ??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pseudonomer: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Ancrath:

I used it back then…
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2022
J0nyb0y:
Please where can I get prepaid courier envelope in Lagos

Just put DHL, UPS or Fedex, etc on Google map and visit the closest one to you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2022
pseudonomer:

I used it back then…

Please what document did you submit for your travel insurance?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pseudonomer: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2022
Ancrath:

I used Axa Mansard.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Montenate:

You mean interview question or about the fintiba plus.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Hey guys.

Any one in Dresden?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Montenate:

Fintiba will send a visa document that contains the blocking confirmation and health insurance certificate, proof of medical care, and travel insurance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2022
Ancrath:

Please what were you asked in your interview in February
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Montenate:

When did you get the AM?
My interview was on 14th February

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ElizabethBetty(f): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Good morning my people, I'm new here, I'm trying to apply for an admission for the winter program in Germany, please what do I need to do, I've picked the courses and universities, last year because of lacked of information about certifying my documents I couldn't continue the process, please where do I start from now, I'm applying for the winter semester, do I need to apply for an interview now, please put me through, I really need your advice. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.