Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1114600 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
TeetayoR1:

How true is this please?

Never heard of this before
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by spankyflex(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please can anyone help me on how I can get a certified copy of my year one result from NOUN. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vis2change(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
TeetayoR1:

How true is this please?

It's not true. The only thing is first class waiting time is shorter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cruzydal(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
TeetayoR1:

How true is this please?
that was what someone told me , but i dont think so cause it sounds bleeped
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Callmesarah: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Urgent please!!
Which school in Germany will they accept NECO for B.Sc?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by maktix: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
SoniaChisom:
Hi guys. I just got an appointment date for first of April category B. I applied last year June. The problem is that I had already given up on the Germany thing, already started pursuing UK. I don't have admission to any German school. I'm not sure what I should do now.
Any advice for me?

Pls, did you book appointment without admission letter from the german universoty because you said you didnt have admission.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Callmesarah: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Callmesarah:
Urgent please!!
Which school in Germany will they accept NECO for B.Sc?
Help!!!!!!!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Callmesarah:

Help!!!!!!!!!

You'd have to scout for universities and contact them yourself

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abuqaasim(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes.
Victorrioeo:

Approval mail
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
abuqaasim:
Yes.

When was your interview
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amy456: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
spankyflex:
Please can anyone help me on how I can get a certified copy of my year one result from NOUN. Thanks
i tried to get mine too, but i couldnt. They said its only from 400level students
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amy456: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Callmesarah:

Help!!!!!!!!!
None. U have to go through studien kolleg

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Callmesarah: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amy456:
None. U have to go through studien kolleg

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Callmesarah: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
deuoessch:

You'd have to scout for universities and contact them yourself

Okay. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abuqaasim(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
AD :2/12/21
AM: 10/02/22

ndkelly1:

When was your interview
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by flexclusive(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Good morning everyone,
I fall under the category A for German visa application. Will I be able to get a visa appointment in 2-3 months?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2022
flexclusive:
Good morning everyone,
I fall under the category A for German visa application. Will I be able to get a visa appointment in 2-3 months?

If you book, yes. Just hold very tightly the proof that you qualify for that category
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by flexclusive(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
By proof, you mean my certificate?

deuoessch:

If you book, yes. Just hold very tightly the proof that you qualify for that category
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2022
flexclusive:
By proof, you mean my certificate?

Let me start by asking this: You said you're qualified for category A. How are you qualified for category A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by flexclusive(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Okay, thank you.
I'm a first class graduate.

deuoessch:

Let me start by asking this: You said you're qualified for category A. How are you qualified for category A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2022
flexclusive:
Okay, thank you.
I'm a first class graduate.

Great. Get your admission and take your transcripts and degree certificates.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by flexclusive(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Thanks. I really appreciate.

deuoessch:

Great. Get your admission and take your transcripts and degree certificates.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olajigaolamide: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Is it true that the waiting time for category B is one year?

Please am I to print out my admission letter or request the school to send it via post?

How much in naira is 75Euros
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
olajigaolamide:

Please am I to print out my admission letter or request the school to send it via post?

Yes, the waiting time is one year, but some people get it in less than that time

The university will send you the letter via email

Not sure, should about N35k
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olajigaolamide: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
deuoessch:

Yes, the waiting time is one year, but some people get it in less than that time

The university will send you the letter via email

Not sure, should about N35k

But my admission is slated for summer 2022. Do I have to defer my admission till next year summer
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
olajigaolamide:

But my admission is slated for summer 2022. Do I have to defer my admission till next year summer

If you can, do so.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
olajigaolamide:

My advice would be to send an email to the embassy and attach your admission letter.
If you have a letter of presence from your institution, you can attach it as well.

I did that and received appointment date in less than a week.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ancrath:

My advice would be to send an email to the embassy and attach your admission letter.
If you have a letter of presence from your institution, you can attach it as well.

I did that and received appointment date in less than a week.

That could work as well, but it was said on their website that they're booked out for summer. But go ahead and take that step of faith
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ancrath: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
deuoessch:

That could work as well, but it was said on their website that they're booked out for summer. But go ahead and take that step of faith

Oh. Thanks. I wasn't aware.
A deferment would be most logical then.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
35,500naira

olajigaolamide:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bonn2007: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good Evening NL,

Please I wish to make an important inquiry from those who have gone to the embassy for their Interviews and from those who have travelled to Germany from Nigeria since this Corona pandemic.

Did you have sign documents compelling you to get Corona vaccination in order to enter Germany?

For those who flew into Germany in the last few months, were you all vaccinated and showed your vaccination cards at the German border?

Lastly has anyone who isn't vaccinated in Nigeria travelled to Germany with just a PCR Test?

What has been your experiences in this regard?
Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please those that went for interview recently, was ur passport collected or given back to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.