Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111411 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ridboy94(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anybody oooo

ridboy94:
Good evening wonderful people. I’m a graduate of
Chemistry Education from the university of Lagos. I’m looking for Master courses I can do using my degree. Please kindly suggest and if there is any one in a similar situation , please indicate. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
DAAD is the best place to get info you need

Search Daad
Go to study in Germany
Then international
U will see object to search for any course

ridboy94:
Anybody oooo

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
You make a very bigggg Mistake

Zinny07:

Hi please I'm new here I just joined this forum, I have applied for my German Student Visa, I actually applied with my toddler last year. My application was in September and my son's Application was in December as his passport was not available during my interview.

My blocked Account has been fully funded, I have submitted all the necessary documents requested by the Consulate.

But up till now I have not received any response from the Consulate concerning my application. Each time I call they say they are still working on the application. The last VO I spoke with over the Telephone said that my son's Application was affecting mine as his own is a Family Reunion Visa.

Please what can I do, my University went as far as getting in touch with the Federal Office in Bremen to find out the status of my application but the FO informed my University that my application was yet to arrive to Bremen that they haven't received it.

I'm sincerely sad and I need help. Please if anyone knows what I can do, because it's been 6 months since I applied and yet no response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anyone �

ndkelly1:
Good evening house, please any AM this week?
If any please drop the interview date and The AM date..
God bless you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micbeat: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndkelly1:
Good evening house, please any AM this week?
If any please drop the interview date and The AM date..
God bless you

I Asked this question before...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by shayubobo: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Amista:
Got my Admission letter today . Tu ilmenau . Who else applied at the university??
How can i contact you please?need some information on this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin1: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
My friend...got his AM today

AD: February 2nd
AM: MArch 15th

I am waiting for mine though

Mine
AD: February 11th
AM: Expecting mine by God Grace
micbeat:

I Asked this question before...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is you and your friends application B.Sc or M.Sc?

Cos I don't understand why a later date gets before an earlier date.

adekunletosin1:

AD: February 28th

Mine

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is your friend in Category A or B.

adekunletosin1:

Mine
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amista(f): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
shayubobo:
How can i contact you please?need some information on this
Their admission involves 25 euro processing fee
Ielt needed ( 6.5 at least)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please, for those that used fintiba plus, how did u get ur travel insurance?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TEMIDIRE12345: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
I have been to the sterling bank around me but no idea... can you please which of the sterling bank branch can I get it. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by shayubobo: 1:13am On Mar 16, 2022
Amista:

Their admission involves 25 euro processing fee
Ielt needed ( 6.5 at least)
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Liodins: 3:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Thankgodomen:
Please, for those that used fintiba plus, how did u get ur travel insurance?
Selecting fintiba plus means u are also requesting for insurance.u will see your insurance details from the document u download from the site after filling .
Hope this help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Liodins: 3:32am On Mar 16, 2022
EpicOracle:
So I've made up my mind that by God's help I'll be in Germany this year, however I need guidance as I already made the first mistake of going for verification without an application to any school.
I have a few questions please.

1. I have a relative in Ulm, Baden Wutternberg who says to look for uni around there so accommodation won't be an issue. Please who knows any school around Baden Wutternberg that doesn't require IELTS?

2. After verification of documents, what's the next step and how does one use Uni assist?

Maybe u should check Furtwangen university for some English taught courses, but first mail the Dean or HOD to be sure they can accept proficiency letter.its also in Baden wurttemberg

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 5:27am On Mar 16, 2022
TEMIDIRE12345:
I have been to the sterling bank around me but no idea... can you please which of the sterling bank branch can I get it. Thanks

I don't know your location. I processed mine in sterling bank owerri. Most of the staff don't know that it is possible because the beneficiary account bears your name. When you get to any of the branches, tell them you have people that funded their blocked account via form A. Insist they call their department in head office that are in charge of school fees remittance. If you are in Lagos just go to their head office at 20 marina.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Liodins:

Selecting fintiba plus means u are also requesting for insurance.u will see your insurance details from the document u download from the site after filling .
Hope this help

Alright, thank you

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vis2change(m): 6:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Those that went for interview recently, did you take your covid-19 vaccine certificate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Finiks:

AM/Visa approval has nothing to do with bsc or Msc. The city in germany you re heading to and the person in charge of your file are the major players. Also there are lots ukrainischen immigrants.

#patience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin1: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Erratum:

I earlier posted...

Mine

Correction

My friend...got his AM Yesterday

AD: February 2nd

His AD was 2nd of february ... please

Mine

Finiks:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Hmm hope ur relative is aware that international students in Baden Württemberg pay school fees.
Accomodation shouldn’t be a factor here. By the way Schwaben ( BW ) ain’t got that cool! Look for schools down north or west. Accomodation ain’t expensive like that.

EpicOracle:
So I've made up my mind that by God's help I'll be in Germany this year, however I need guidance as I already made the first mistake of going for verification without an application to any school.
I have a few questions please.

1. I have a relative in Ulm, Baden Wutternberg who says to look for uni around there so accommodation won't be an issue. Please who knows any school around Baden Wutternberg that doesn't require IELTS?

2. After verification of documents, what's the next step and how does one use Uni assist?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2022
I have a feeling the Nigerian embassy has not pushed ur file.

Zinny07:

Hi please I'm new here I just joined this forum, I have applied for my German Student Visa, I actually applied with my toddler last year. My application was in September and my son's Application was in December as his passport was not available during my interview.

My blocked Account has been fully funded, I have submitted all the necessary documents requested by the Consulate.

But up till now I have not received any response from the Consulate concerning my application. Each time I call they say they are still working on the application. The last VO I spoke with over the Telephone said that my son's Application was affecting mine as his own is a Family Reunion Visa.

Please what can I do, my University went as far as getting in touch with the Federal Office in Bremen to find out the status of my application but the FO informed my University that my application was yet to arrive to Bremen that they haven't received it.

I'm sincerely sad and I need help. Please if anyone knows what I can do, because it's been 6 months since I applied and yet no response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2022
Health insurance can be ready in hours

Axa mansard can suffice and u can get it few hours after application digitally.

Your visa approval entails you to submit

a. Health insurance
b. your passport
c. Date of departure ( must not be far from ur resumption date)

Visa approval can take upto months but usually 4 to 6 weeks.

Seriki222:
Good morning, please,
1. when is the appropriate time to apply for german health insurance: after visa interview or after visa approval email?
2. How long does it take to receive visa approval email after interview?
3. What is the type of health insurance required by an international student to travel to Germany?
4. How long does it take to receive health insurance papers from the date application is submitted?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ridboy94(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2022
ndkelly1:
DAAD is the best place to get info you need

Search Daad
Go to study in Germany
Then international
U will see object to search for any course

Okay thanks. I appreciate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
I hardly give input here. I only take one or two information when i need but i wish to encourage anyone here today.

Approval mail can take longer than 6 weeks. I know of people's own that took 8 weeks and even more. There is nothing like late approval. It depends on many factors e.g alien office in city of your school, verification of documents and of course, the current ukraine situation etc . Just be patience and know that as long as you haven't gotten a negative reply from the embassy it means things are going on well. You can call the embassy and they will give the same reply.

Pray too cause everything is , will and forever be in God's hand.

FYI: Mine took 8 weeks , 2 days to be exact. A friend's own took 10 weeks. So do not worry.

One truth people don't really tell you is everyone's processing is handled differently. Use the time to learn German language instead of worrying cause it is very important in a long run.

9 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ndkelly1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
It not easyooo here, this is 5th weeks after Interview. Classes is no more online in my school. Compulsory lab is on Monday. 21st.
If I know I should have wait for Benin republic oooo. After spending money for resident permit in Benin.
God help us

MartOkoh1:
I hardly give input here. I only take one or two information when i need but i wish to encourage anyone here today.

Approval mail can take longer than 6 weeks. I know of people's own that took 8 weeks and even more. There is nothing like late approval. It depends on many factors e.g alien office in city of your school, verification of documents and of course, the current ukraine situation etc . Just be patience and know that as long as you haven't gotten a negative reply from the embassy it means things are going on well. You can call the embassy and they will give the same reply.

FYI: Mine took 8 weeks , 2 days to be exact. A friend's own took 10 weeks. So do not worry.

One truth people don't really tell you is everyone's processing is handled differently. Use the time to learn German language instead of worrying cause it is very important in a long run.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trinityconcept(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please comrades i plan on using the sponsorship letter route for my studies

what procedures should i go through, and what is my sponsor required to do

if you have used this route, i heard the sponsor is expected to pay a certain amount of money, please like how much will it be

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CptWalter: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hello everyone, so I have gone through the thread and gained a lot of information thanks to everyone hat has contributed and asked questions, you really made it easy for people like us.

I have a somewhat different question and it's related to proof of funds, I intend taking a loan from a microfinance bank to fund my blocked account. I am a data engineer, data scientist and data analyst and have taken up data related roles in Nigeria.

I would have to be servicing the loan every month, my question is, people presently in German how easy is it to get a job especially in tech related sectors specifically in Berlin? Do you personally think based on your experience so far in Germany that I can service such a loan monthly? What is the cost of living like?

I would appreciate anyone's sincere input.

And yes, I am very hardworking lol
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CptWalter: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
trinityconcept:
Please comrades i plan on using the sponsorship letter route for my studies

what procedures should i go through, and what is my sponsor required to do

if you have used this route, i heard the sponsor is expected to pay a certain amount of money, please like how much will it be

Thanks

I have read about this particular issue somewhere along in the thread, I think Part 2/3, you would find very valuable information there about things like this. Try to navigate there, a lot of people had similar issues and ask such questions, you are sure to find a sizeable repository of knowledge and instructions there.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by trinityconcept(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
And please must my sponsor be my relative?

can my Boss a German working in Germany sponsor me?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CptWalter: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
trinityconcept:
And please must my sponsor be my relative?

can my Boss a German working in Germany sponsor me?

It can anybody, so far they fill the right forms and you know about them to a reasonable extent. It's important you know his family too, you might be required to answer some very funny questions at the embassy, e.g. number of children, their names, place of work, city he lives, and other details
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by flexclusive(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bro, I'm confused, you mean whether category A or B, one has to wait for about 2 months for decision? undecided undecided

MartOkoh1:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.