Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112042 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fortunia123:

I can’t defer. It’s a restricted admission course. However, I was told to enroll then resume next semester or whenever I can.

That sounds fair then, you should have no worries. Viel Erfolg!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mygodisable000: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Please I need advise. I’m a young guy tryna survive , I'm planning on coming to Schengen to work. Please I need a good advice if to invest the 4million naira on coming over or start up
A business here in nigeria . Please I need a genuine and sincere response. Please ��
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by club340: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Guys I need your urgent help. What is average processing time for airport transit visa via Germany Frankfurt?
My folks have 5 days to fly and just need to confirm this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fortunia123: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pls how do I use this to pay semester fee? Must I go to the bank physically or can I pay online?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
club340:
Guys I need your urgent help. What is average processing time for airport transit visa via Germany Frankfurt?
My folks have 5 days to fly and just need to confirm this

A few working days.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fortunia123:
Pls how do I use this to pay semester fee? Must I go to the bank physically or can I pay online?

If you have someone abroad, preferably in Germany, they could make the payment for you and you send them the naira equivalent at the black market rate.

Another option is form A but that could take more time.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by club340: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2022
deuoessch:

A few working days.

Thank you. Any specific number of days?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Geetee111(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mosunmadez:
Hi everyone,

I am hoping I will be able to help some people with their questions on this thread based on my experience.

I got admission for summer semester in Jan 2021 and also applied for the visa under category B same day, I did my enrollment and my admission was intact. Exactly March 30, i got an email that my application had expired that i need to reapply by April 1st 2021.

I reapplied but did not get any invite and I also sent several emails which I did not get response to. Anyway, Jan ending 2022, i got an invite on a Friday and my interview was supposed to be on a Tuesday.

The race to block my account started on that Friday, thank God I already opened a sterling bank account before I got the invite. Monday morning I was at their head office in Lagos and I was told form-A is now online and I have to fill the form online, upload my documents and write a letter.

I noticed people are filling Form-a without going to the bank or sending email to their account officer to acknowledge that they made the request. It will not be processed if you don't let them know that you actually made the request.

I was not debited by my bank before the interview, so I didn't get block account documents but I went for the interview regardless. When I got in for the interview and I was asked about my block account by my interviewer and I explained my situation. I was not allowed to do the interview but she advised me to send an email immediately i get the documents with my reference number, passport number , my previous date and attach my block account documents in pdf format to it and request for another date.

I was given another date after 2weeks of sending the email.

So if you have gotten a date before and for whatever reasons you could not make it for your interview date or not allowed to be interviewed, send an email with all the above information and the documents that you need to present. 2 people I know got a new date like this.

After my interview i waited for 4weeks before getting approval Mail.

The process can be frustrating sometimes but be patient.

One mistake i made while waiting was not going to a language school in Nigeria.

Been in Germany for almost 5months now

Bro, can I get your number ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 3:49am On Oct 10, 2022
[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b]
Abiodun397:
and you did exams online right?
I'm aware the flexibility varies from school to school.

Also, is your regret for not learning the language from Nigeria with respect Job offers?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omonihobae: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Try dhbw stuggart, nursing degree with b2 german language
Nnetriplet:

Nursing, bachelors
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dorbul0t: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2022
mygodisable000:
Please I need advise. I’m a young guy tryna survive , I'm planning on coming to Schengen to work. Please I need a good advice if to invest the 4million naira on coming over or start up
A business here in nigeria . Please I need a genuine and sincere response. Please ��

Still think the 'easiest' German visa to obtain is the student visa. *That being said, you're the only one that can truly decide what you want for your own life, nobody can.*

Considering that it takes between N6m - N8m to secure a German student visa and almost a year to process if you're a category B applicant, I'd advice you to double what you already have and if you want to pursue that.

Staying in Nigeria is not the worst plan B you can have, so if you plan to go ahead with that and invest your money in a business here, make sure you're fully ready to commit to it because in business there will always be profit and loss. It all depends on you to manage it well.

Wish you all the best in life

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dorbul0t: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Fortunia123:
You can use form A which takes up to a month if not more. You can ask someone in German with a German bank account to pay for you and you'll send naira equivalent to them.

If you have a dom acct however, you can pay with that too at the bank or on your bank app (e.g Access Bank) but the charges are around $40 for every international transaction so it depends on you. Takes a few days to reflect too

NB: A banker once told me that I can bring foreign currency and pay into the account directly with the details provided but I haven't tried that before
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dorbul0t: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Fortunia123:

I should be in category A because I graduated in January 2020. I’m going to enroll and work towards next semester. Is it possible that I ask for the enrollment deadline to be extended? I’m supposed to send physical copies of some documents bu next week but I don’t think I’ll make it. The school is HHU Dusseldorf

Since you're a category A applicant, you should have your visa before next semester starts so you'll be fine. Just enrol and continue classes online before that happens. You might even get your visa in time for exams this first semester if you hurry.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dorbul0t: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2022
Fortunia123:

I should be in category A because I graduated in January 2020. I’m going to enroll and work towards next semester. Is it possible that I ask for the enrollment deadline to be extended? I’m supposed to send physical copies of some documents bu next week but I don’t think I’ll make it. The school is HHU Dusseldorf

Since you're a category A applicant, you should have your visa before next semester starts so you'll be fine. Just enrol and continue classes online before that happens. You might even get your visa in time for exams this first semester if you hurry.

And I doubt if they extend enrollment deadline but email your programme coordinator and ask. They might consider you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Please who has gotten an appointment at the embassy this month. When did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2022
mygodisable000:

With the present state of the country, I would advise you leave Nigeria, make enough money abroad that could still help you open a business in Nigeria, hopefully things would have been better by then
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2022
ozonaija:
Please who has gotten an appointment at the embassy this month. When did you book?
I doubt if anyone has gotten appointment so far...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2022
Divwake:
I doubt if anyone has gotten appointment so far...
They still haven't given you appointment?
Nawa o.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2022
daviesblaze:

They still haven't given you appointment?
Nawa o.
my dear, I'm already getting demoralized
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Divwake:
my dear, I'm already getting demoralized
Bro send them mail o.
Hint that some people you booked before they did have all received their appointment date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
daviesblaze:

Bro send them mail o.
Hint that some people you booked before they did have all received their appointment date.
I have already sent mail... They said it's not even upto a year
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jenny2412(f): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pls, are there schools in Germany that accepts 2.2 for Msc cos I don search tire and already getting frustrated.
I have Bsc in Sociology so I'm looking at MA/Msc Sociology/Gender Studies or any social science course. Somebody pls help me. I like Bielefeld University but I don't know if 2.2 is acceptable there.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Divwake:
I have already sent mail... They said it's not even upto a year

Sorry bro, so when exactly did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2022
ozonaija:

Sorry bro, so when exactly did you book?
Nov 28
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bchimezie20(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2022
Please Someone going for bachelor which category in b should he select.student college or bachelor??urgent plss
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2022
bchimezie20:
Please Someone going for bachelor which category in b should he select.student college or bachelor??urgent plss

Bachelor's Degree

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2022
Divwake:
Nov 28

Cool, your appointment would be soonest. Congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2022
ozonaija:

Cool, your appointment would be soonest. Congratulations in advance.
this your message has brightened my day

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dorbul0t: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Divwake:
this your message has brightened my day
Lighten up my bro. Your testimony is at your doorstep �

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
dorbul0t:

Lighten up my bro. Your testimony is at your doorstep �
❤️❤️
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kboy2020: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Please i need the appointment site to book for category B for my sister thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mrsglo: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Please house, I am new here and have a few questions I need assistance with:

1. Do I need to learn German language before I can be admitted into a PhD program in Germany?

2. Can I travel at the same time to Germany on a study visa with my spouse and kids or they have to join me at a later date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.