Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112212 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ojabo123: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
omosebi1:
When did u booked or register for an appointment date, was it November 2021 or December 2021?

To your question, I think the only thing safe for u either look for a school to apply to , or you look for a private school to apply to...

However if your date is fast approaching and you haven't secured an admission, kindly mail the embassy for rescheduling...
I booked 14 November 2021. I have writin the embassy already. Thanks man
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tupacjr(f): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
MrAAA2:

Visit any university close to you. Go to international office and sort yourself out.
It seems you don't like to read or make personal findings.

You don't have to be mean, and you don't have to say anything if you can't help. I omitted the name of the university to which I applied by mistake. I'm specifically referring to TUM, and I'm curious what the application process was like for others that went through the same thing. What was the timeline really like from the first approval of formal requirements? Do they explain why you received particular points? Is there a pattern for both direct entry and interviewees? Is there anything you wish you had included in your CV? It differs from what the university tells us because they do not provide all of the details.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
tupacjr:

You don't have to be mean, and you don't have to say anything if you can't help. I omitted the name of the university to which I applied by mistake. I'm specifically referring to TUM, and I'm curious what the application process was like for others that went through the same thing. What was the timeline really like from the first approval of formal requirements? Do they explain why you received particular points? Is there a pattern for both direct entry and interviewees? Is there anything you wish you had included in your CV? It differs from what the university tells us because they do not provide all of the details.

Sorry about that. It's unfortunate you excluded the most important part of your query.

Usually grading points systems are not to be hidden.

Anyway, still contact the international office

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omonihobae: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2022
Loebarbie:
Hello guys please I need advice and answer to this , I have been given invitation letter from private language school in Germany for study preparation and I called the embassy now for the type of visa to apply for they said is category B but I saw that category B appointment takes more than a year and the school said I should resume by January pls what do you think I should do
good day pls how did you contact the embassy,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Queenfiona(f): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2022
Hello

I have banking experience and will love to relocate to Germany , will also love to school and also work .

Can anyone assist with good courses for me ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2022
Queenfiona:
Hello

I have banking experience and will love to relocate to Germany , will also love to school and also work .

Can anyone assist with good courses for me ?

Germany doesn't easily provide options for relocation, rather stick to study abroad.
No one can assist you with a 'good course' advise. You know your bachelor's degree, you know your strengths and weaknesses as well as career prospects.
After you know these, visit daad.de/en for courses and universities.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hello house
Is it possible to apply for student visa without having admission letter yet or I have to wait to secure admission before I can apply for visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Do you need jamb result or university entrance exam result when applying for masters or it’s just waec certificate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
If you are in category b you should apply for appointment date a year before , if you are category a then you get admission first before applying for visa
Waposh:
Hello house
Is it possible to apply for student visa without having admission letter yet or I have to wait to secure admission before I can apply for visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by gondukwu: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
pls i went for student visa interview at the german consulate in lagos, this is over 5weeks now am yet to get AM,
How long is the processing time.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by arankudeen(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
S.L or B.A ?
Well, according to popular opinion. Rejection doesn't take that long.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dicka01: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
iatethesun:
If you are in category b you should apply for appointment date a year before , if you are category a then you get admission first before applying for visa

This is the problem we are facing, people thinking they’re smart and trying to maneuver the process �‍♂️
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dicka01: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Please between Fintiba and Expatrio which will you recommend I block with. I’m trying to save costs in the long run
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
gondukwu:
pls i went for student visa interview at the german consulate in lagos, this is over 5weeks now am yet to get AM,
How long is the processing time.

Please, when did you book your appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Heard fintiba is better
Dicka01:
Please between Fintiba and Expatrio which will you recommend I block with. I’m trying to save costs in the long run
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 2:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Has anyone gotten an appointment at the embassy for category B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dicka01: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2022
iatethesun:
Heard fintiba is better

What of coracle have you heard of them ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
ozonaija:
Has anyone gotten an appointment at the embassy for category B?

heard no more AD till 2023
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2022
williams2600:

This isn’t good news!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2022
williams2600:

someone got it here na... Last Friday.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Divwake:
someone got it here na... Last Friday.

thats what they said they focusing on category A people
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2022
williams2600:

thats what they said they focusing on category A people
is it in their website? Because the guy that received here last week is Category B

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dicka01:

What of coracle have you heard of them ?

Doesn't really matter but Fintiba is a popular choice.

Windows or Linux?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dicka01:

This is the problem we are facing, people thinking they’re smart and trying to maneuver the process �‍♂️

I don't want to look at it like that.
If you warn me of imminent long delay of a process, I wouldn't want to be lurking around for so long.

The embassy should device a better means of priorities. So many persons are on that backlog list who are no longer interested, lost admissions, in a different country (even already in Germany through a different visa, country).
Perhaps bimonthly OR semesterly email should be sent out to the candidates asking them to confirm their interest to attend interview when next possible with a PROOF of CURRENT UNIVERSITY APPLICATION, CURRENT ADMISSION LETTER, CURRENT ENROLMENT CERTIFICATE.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tupacjr(f): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
MrAAA2:

I don't want to look at it like that.
If you warn me of imminent long delay of a process, I wouldn't want to be lurking around for so long.

The embassy should device a better means of priorities. So many persons are on that backlog list who are no longer interested, lost admissions, in a different country (even already in Germany through a different visa, country).
Perhaps bimonthly OR semesterly email should be sent out to the candidates asking them to confirm their interest to attend interview when next possible with a PROOF of CURRENT UNIVERSITY APPLICATION, CURRENT ADMISSION LETTER, CURRENT ENROLMENT CERTIFICATE.

This makes a lot of sense to me. The system is already messed up as a result of people's experiences when they obtained admission but lost it. Individuals now make an appointment without knowing which school they wish to attend and then begin their search. I came to Germany to work, so I didn't need a student visa, but reading the stories here has been eye-opening.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abdulhameed123: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
gondukwu:
How long is the processing time?
Can you drop an email for me? I have the same issue. olukotunabdulhameed3@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chika0072(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
VISUM ALERTZ

Thank you MrAAA2.

Last year, i was denied visa, appealed still denied.

Tried Estonia, still denied, e almost drive me mad.

prepared for another ielts and passed.

Long story short, i got my VISUM today.

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
chika0072:
VISUM ALERTZ

Thank you MrAAA2.

Cheers yo! But I’m a bit confused. Did you eventually get for Estonia or for Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
chika0072:
VISUM ALERTZ

Thank you MrAAA2.

Congrats man!
You nor tell me about the Estonia shege �.
I am glad I could provide any means of assistance. And this victory is a victory for me too.
If you want to pursue, pursue!
You fall, rise!!
Doesn't work now, try again!!!

When you reached out to me again after 1 year, it gave me no choice than to be committed.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
deuoessch:

Cheers yo! But I’m a bit confused. Did you eventually get for Estonia or for Germany?

For Germany... When you hear/read visum, it's usually Germany

But he didn't apply from Nigeria though.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tupacjr(f): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
chika0072:
VISUM ALERTZ

Congratulations!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 6:37am On Nov 02, 2022
Category a or b?
Abdulhameed123:

Can you drop an email for me? I have the same issue. olukotunabdulhameed3@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.