Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1128194 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
AD has shown for me and some others. We booked early December.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thank God the queue is moving

deuoessch:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by woodcock(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
daviesblaze:

I applied in April this year, still haven't gotten an appointment. Realistically speaking, you are will get an appointment by September 2023 slated for October
. embarassed embarassed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
deuoessch:
Congratulations brother.
Your interview is in January right?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Talc001: 5:54am On Dec 24, 2022
Guys go to the German website where you booked your appointment, and enter your details again with the passport number you used to book your appointment. If you get a message saying something like an appointment for this user already exists. Then you are still on the queue, if you don't get anything, then it means you have to rebook again the system has removed your details in the backlog. I will advice everyone who has been waiting for long to do this else, chichiru for you. You will wait and tire. Someone I know has been removed from the system since January we both booked together, while mine is still on the system. I really can't seem to understand how the embassy works. To hold on to your appointment, you still have to pray to God.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2022
Thank you for the tip. Just checked mine, and it said my passport number already exist in the system.

Talc001:
Guys go to the German website where you booked your appointment, and enter your details again with the passport number you used to book your appointment. If you get a message saying something like an appointment for this user already exists. Then you are still on the queue, if you don't get anything, then it means you have to rebook again the system has removed your details in the backlog. I will advice everyone who has been waiting for long to do this else, chichiru for you. You will wait and tire. Someone I know has been removed from the system since January we both booked together, while mine is still on the system. I really can't seem to understand how the embassy works. To hold on to your appointment, you still have to pray to God.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuanon: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
deuoessch:

Me too, but I have a conditional admission which includes me completing the language course (I’m on B1) and doing the studienkolleg before I begin my studies proper. Would this make sense to the consulate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
deuanon:

Me too, but I have a conditional admission which includes me completing the language course (I’m on B1) and doing the studienkolleg before I begin my studies proper. Would this make sense to the consulate?

When is your study beginning and your progress with the deutsch Kurs?

If you're making steady progress, then it's fine.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
deuanon:

Provided the admission letter is structured to allow you apply for a student visa, you're good to go.

Also, I noticed your username is somewhat similar to mine. What are you up to? smiley
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
deuoessch:

Provided the admission letter is structured to allow you apply for a student visa, you're good to go.

Also, I noticed your username is somewhat similar to mine. What are you up to? smiley

True.

Usually conditional admission implies that you will be fully admitted IF AND ONLY IF you have fulfilled the condition.
For say, the condition is C1 German, and you're B1, the condition is not yet met but at the interview stage, you have completed B1 and enrolled or eligible for C1, it won't be a problem if your study is to resume in say 3 months time sufficient for the C1 completion under normal circumstances.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuanon: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
deuoessch:

Hahaha I assure you it is purely coincidental � grin

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuanon: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
MrAAA2:

True.

Usually conditional admission implies that you will be fully admitted IF AND ONLY IF you have fulfilled the condition.
For say, the condition is C1 German, and you're B1, the condition is not yet met but at the interview stage, you have completed B1 and enrolled or eligible for C1, it won't be a problem if your study is to resume in say 3 months time sufficient for the C1 completion under normal circumstances.

Yes sir. According to the letter, I have to continue with B2 then after that I could continue with the Studienkolleg. Then after passing the final exam (FSP), I should begin my degree program. I had to ask because I know most people don’t follow this path and I read this thread some pages back and saw that someone had issues with it, so I got a bit nervous. I hope all will be well.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2022
deuoessch:

Wow! Congrats it’s a good season.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Pls guys what is the content of letter of motivation for the Visa application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mimiomotoyosi:
Pls guys what is the content of letter of motivation for the Visa application?

Similar to letter of motivation for your course BUT in this case, why do you want to study ABC in XYZ University IN DEUTSCHLAND (Germany)? Why not Finland, Turkey, Nigeria?

Focus your theme on:
Expected quality of education (examples of previous students if applicable)
Quality of the particular course in Germany based on the country's reputation in that field (Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Social works etc)
Free tuition fees of course should be mentioned (against the backdrop of expensive tuition in comparable countries)
Programme and study structure (if internship is included, mention)
International environment and culture (language).
Feel free to mention foods, musics, festivals in your university city)
Finally, prospects upon graduating in ABC in Germany, employability in and outside Germany with focus on outside Germany and potential opportunities in the fastest growing African economy

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dartee: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hello ,the 10,000 Euros for booking /deposit.Is it in black market exchange rate or what is the current value in naira
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
it has increased to 11k plus now.

anyhow you want to source your funds, as long as the stipulated amount reflects the amount demanded in your blocked acc.

Dartee:
Hello ,the 10,000 Euros for booking /deposit.Is it in black market exchange rate or what is the current value in naira
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by woodcock(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2022
somto234567:
Thank you for the tip. Just checked mine, and it said my passport number already exist in the system.

After the online application , are we required to send physical copies to the embassy? As confirmation of the application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sholape1500: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Pls is there anyone that booked in December 2021 and hasn't gotten AD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2022
MrAAA2:

Similar to letter of motivation for your course BUT in this case, why do you want to study ABC in XYZ University IN DEUTSCHLAND (Germany)? Why not Finland, Turkey, Nigeria?

Focus your theme on:
Expected quality of education (examples of previous students if applicable)
Quality of the particular course in Germany based on the country's reputation in that field (Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Social works etc)
Free tuition fees of course should be mentioned (against the backdrop of expensive tuition in comparable countries)
Programme and study structure (if internship is included, mention)
International environment and culture (language).
Feel free to mention foods, musics, festivals in your university city)
Finally, prospects upon graduating in ABC in Germany, employability in and outside Germany with focus on outside Germany and potential opportunities in the fastest growing African economy
thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Pls which insurance (health or traveling) is
required for the appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mimiomotoyosi:

Either... But the best is to go for a private health insurance if you are over 30 years old e.g. Mawista or Educare. If less than 30, a public health insurance will work e.g TK, AOK, DAK, BARMER
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
somto234567:
i applied Jan this year as well, but I haven't gotten an appointment. I am hoping Jan or Feb for an interview date.

You would get soon, please kindly keep us posted

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Amen, Sure i will

ozonaija:

You would get soon, please kindly keep us posted
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ahmed4002(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Mimiomotoyosi:

For appointment, that is Visa interview. You don't need any health insurance.

Health insurance is only needed when you received approval Mail, the embassy would request for Travel health insurance. You can use AXA mansard for that.

but, if your school requires you to get health for enrollment, then you can consider private health insurance e.g Mawista, Care concept, Die Continentale. The private is for those above 30 years old or earns more in Germany example 60K Euro per annum, then you can register for public.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hessian: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
I have an admission for an Msc program in project management that is to commence in September, 2023. Based on what I have been seeing here as per appointment, is it still feasible to get an appointment before then ?

Please I need advice on this before committing the fee deposit of 2500 Euro.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ifemaco: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hessian:
I have an admission for an Msc program in project management that is to commence in September, 2023. Based on what I have been seeing here as per appointment, is it still feasible to get an appointment before then ?

Have you registered for an appointment already? Also, which category do you belong to for visa application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hessian:

Is this a private university? I thought the other publics schools only charge €1500 per year for those that are not free.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hessian: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
ifemaco:

Have you registered for an appointment already? Also, which category do you belong to for visa application?

I have not registered. From investigation, I should belong to category D.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hessian: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hannania:
Is this a private university? I thought the other publics schools only charge €1500 per year for those that are not free.

It is a private University. Arden University in Berlin.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by xteem001(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Please did anybody apply for international business studies at Hochschule fur technik und Wirtschaft berlin

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (712) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: sowetto(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.