Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1128194 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Talc001: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sprishua:
Please can you help me with the German embassy tracking link to check my application date status, I booked September this year 2022. Please it is urgent!

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showForm.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1716
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Its nice sharing this space with you guys in this 2022, may 2023 bring forth many approval mails for us

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
OdogwuEkeke:
Been seeking for an appointment since 2020 CATB

Abandoned Germany and processes Uk and I have since been in the Uk

Bro please when did u book exertly, like did u book and cancel and rebook again, since 2020?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sprishua: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Talc001:

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showForm.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1716
thanks for replying. But what I wanted is link for category B not category A.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Surprisingly he is saying the truth cause a friend of mine that applied for cat B since 2020 November just got an AD in January lol
omosebi1:

Bro please when did u book exertly, like did u book and cancel and rebook again, since 2020?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Please which private university can offer someone summer admission in Germany, in Management or economics. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
dennison4luv:
Please which private university can offer someone summer admission in Germany, in Management or economics. Thanks

Why do you prefer a private university? (you may not answer if you think it's personal).
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=MrAAA2 post=119634056]

Why do you prefer a private university? (you may not answer if you think it's personal). [/quotes]

The person needs a fast admission for summer and at the moment it will get hard to get a public university one can apply for summer admission, that is why we are looking out for private universities
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chibykesam: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Good morning house please is there any beneficiary of the stiftung studienfonds Owl social scholarship here? If yes where you interviewed under the CAT A appointment ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by moshuur(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
OdogwuEkeke:
Been seeking for an appointment since 2020 CATB

Abandoned Germany and processes Uk and I have since been in the Uk
Good afternoon....pls I'm trying to apply for msc environmental management (Teeside) in d UK...so I'll appreciate it if u could pls answer some of my questions

1) Academic and professional references means I should get a reference letter on both field right?

2) Can I get a job easily (as I get there...maybe before d commencement of d program)?

3) How has ur experience being so far with environmental management?....do u recommend it or can u recommend a better course?

I read environmental science at bsc level
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=dennison4luv post=119634797][/quote]

Cat A applicant or the person already has an AD?

Anyways most admission including public will be Jan 15 (not sure exactly) for summer semester.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
MrAAA2:

Cat A applicant or the person already has an AD?

Anyways most admission including public will be Jan 15 (not sure exactly) for summer semester.

The person need admission, appointment is not an issue for her,,,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chibykesam: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Does the person has an insider for the the appointment incase if the admission comes? Please can you share with us

dennison4luv:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2023
dennison4luv:

There's no much difference in whether it is public or private university at this moment. Most of them close their summer application January 15 (10 working days from now) and resumption is April 1. So admission might come at about the same period (February) whether private or not.

Also consider the fee range of 3000-7000 per semester for private unis.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Hi guys how much is the Visa application fee in naira. What rate is being used to calculate the €75 ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mimiomotoyosi: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel or hostel around VI or embassy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adeinfinit(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Mimiomotoyosi:
Hi guys how much is the Visa application fee in naira. What rate is being used to calculate the €75 ?

N 34,500
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philemon94: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
dennison4luv:
Its nice sharing this space with you guys in this 2022, may 2023 bring forth many approval mails for us

Good Everyone, Pls can anyone help to answer this..
How does the Visa approval mail look like? I mean what does it contain ?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Philemon94:

Thanks in anticipation

The German Consulate in Dubai wishes to inform you, that your visa application has been decided upon.

You are requested to hand over your original passport & a valid incoming health insurance * (valid for at least 180 days from the intended date of travel), in an envelope. Please note that the starting date of the visa will be as per the starting date of the insurance. So do make sure that your insurance starts from the date when you wish to travel to Germany.

For example the following companies meet the requirements of providing an incoming health insurance:

• Mawista: https://www.mawista.com/en/health-insurance-for-foreign-nationals-in-germany/stays-up-to-5-years/

• BDAE: https://www.bdae.com/en/health-insurance

• Care Concept: http://www.care-concept.de/expatriates_eng.php?navilang=eng

Furthermore please note that a regular travel health insurance is insufficient and only incoming travel health insurances are accepted. According to the Consulate’s knowledge currently no insurance provider in the U.A.E is able to meet the requirements of an incoming travel health insurance.

You may however alternatively provide a confirmation from an insurance company, in case you have enrolled into German public or German private health insurance. In this case please mention clearly on a separate paper as to from which date you wish the visa to begin.

The Consulate has a dedicated drop box (Sun-Thur 08.00 a.m. – 02.00 p.m) at the below mentioned address, where you can hand in the documents.

Please ensure to mention the following details clearly on the envelope with the documents:

• barcode number which was provided at the time of visa application

• full name

• telephone number

It shall further be highlighted that the security staff of the Consulate is not authorized to assist in any matters regarding the visa process or his finalization.

After 3 working days the passport will be ready for collection from the Consulate’s collection counter (Sun-Thur 09.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m). No separate notification will be given for the collection.

The passport should be collected in person by the passport holder. In case you’ll send someone to collect the passport on your behalf, please note, that he / she must submit a signed authorization letter stating the same.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Philemon94:

Thanks in anticipation

Above this was mine.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE APPROVAL EMAIL instead it is more correct to say DECISION EMAIL, even rejected applications contain similar or the same email body.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
[b][/b]
dennison4luv:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
somto234567:
When did you apply for your interview, last year or since 2020.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2023
[/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
HorlarJP:
Good morning here
Has anyone processed the German study visa from Dubai?
I am about starting the application and I need a heads up, I really don’t know how to go about it from here. Thanks
And how long do I need to stay in UAE before I can apply for another country visa.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2023
sparrowg:
[/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]

I was living in Dubai, UAE when I applied.

1. Minimum of six months of living in the UAE
2. Valid Emirates ID
3. Proof of funds as in blocked account or declaration of commitment (SL)

The entire process is usually fast, within a month usually.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Mimiomotoyosi:
Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel or hostel around VI or embassy?

Good day please when did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Toonerdyy:
Surprisingly he is saying the truth cause a friend of mine that applied for cat B since 2020 November just got an AD in January lol

Hello house... please for those that did there block account using form a .. with fintiba ... what did you add on beneficiary name
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
sparrowg:

Hello house... please for those that did there block account using form a .. with fintiba ... what did you add on beneficiary name
your name
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
good day guys
Happy New Year. Has any body here used the fintiba transfer solution? Is the exchange rate better with that of form A or is it similar, am trying to compare the both any answer please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Talc001: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol many people said it doesn't work. So you have to buy from black market and deposit into your account.
Nwakire29:
good day guys
Happy New Year. Has any body here used the fintiba transfer solution? Is the exchange rate better with that of form A or is it similar, am trying to compare the both any answer please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thanks for the answer, i need advice please when is it best to apply for Form A money transfer and how long does it take. Secondly is it advisable to apply immediately you get an appointment date.
Talc001:
Lol many people said it doesn't work. So you have to buy from black market and deposit into your account.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nwakire29:
Thanks for the answer, i need advice please when is it best to apply for Form A money transfer and how long does it take. Secondly is it advisable to apply immediately you get an appointment date.

Buying such amount in

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (712) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: sowetto(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.