Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1128604 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hessian:
I have an admission for an Msc program in project management that is to commence in September, 2023. Based on what I have been seeing here as per appointment, is it still feasible to get an appointment before then ?

Please I need advice on this before committing the fee deposit of 2500 Euro.

Not impossible, but the chances are highly unlikely
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ifemaco: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hessian:

I have not registered. From investigation, I should belong to category D.

You mean B?
If so, you can try your luck. Waiting period for category B is about a year
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iyke84: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hello Hause, for somebody that wants to book appointment now, what is the ideal time to use as the start date. Is 1st of October 2023 ok?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hessian:

It is a private University. Arden University in Berlin.
I suspected as much. I have my sight on RWTH Aachen and TUM. Going for MSC computer engineering
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gladys84: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hello fams, please I need clarification on this�can admission date be earlier than appointment date because I booked for category B middle of this month and I was asked admission date and I said August 1st and I learnt it takes up to a year to get appointment date, hopefully it won't have effect on my appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gladys84: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gladys84:
Hello fams, please I need clarification on this�can admission date be earlier than appointment date because I booked for category B middle of this month and I was asked admission date and I said October 1st and I learnt it takes up to a year to get appointment date, hopefully it won't have effect on my appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chibykesam: 5:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Good morning house please is there any beneficiary of the stiftung studienfonds Owl social scholarship here? If yes where interviewed under the CAT A appointment ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dorbul0t: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Gladys84:
Hello fams, please I need clarification on this�can admission date be earlier than appointment date because I booked for category B middle of this month and I was asked admission date and I said August 1st and I learnt it takes up to a year to get appointment date, hopefully it won't have effect on my appointment.
Hello Gladys,

It shouldn't affect your appointment. All you have to do is wait for the appointment date to be sent to your mail but hopefully you get it before our resumption date. If not, see how your school can help when that time gets close.

Danke smiley

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dorbul0t: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Iyke84:
Hello Hause, for somebody that wants to book appointment now, what is the ideal time to use as the start date. Is 1st of October 2023 ok?
Your program's start date is the ideal start date to use when booking a visa appointment.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gladys84: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2022
Good morning hause, please is there any school in Berlin that offers MSC. Accounting that I can enroll�
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gladys84: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Guten Morgan hause, please can anyone suggest schools that does well in Accounting that I can enroll, MSC. Program��
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by emekaemekus: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
I am a professional proofreader and editor. This is my WhatsApp number 08103500891uote author=LetsTravel post=113285711]

Are you paying?[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pls house
What are the chances of securing German visa for bachelor degree? Hope me going for bachelor and not masters won’t affect my chances of getting the visa, pls I need your opinions
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chibykesam: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Waposh:
Pls house
What are the chances of securing German visa for bachelor degree? Hope me going for bachelor and not masters won’t affect my chances of getting the visa, pls I need your opinions

If you have your bachelor's degree it's advisable you go for masters because if you are going for another bachelor's degree, the VO will question your motive of travelling
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by hillshark: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
I want to buy 300 euro. I will pay in naira, write me if interested. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2022
hillshark:
I want to buy 300 euro. I will pay in naira, write me if interested. Thanks

At how much per Eur do you want to buy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ade1998: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
somto234567:
Thank you for the tip. Just checked mine, and it said my passport number already exist in the system.

Hi, to do this, did you just put in your details as if you were just registering for the first time?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ade1998: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Musicbox1:

I booked ending November but i haven't gotten a date yet. I sent the embassy an email and they responded that i will get a date soon. Ask thwm what number you are on the list.

What email address did you direct your mail to?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ade1998: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Divwake:
I just got an appointment.

Congrats man. Been following your journey here. Wish you success!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Please house, today's Friday, who has gotten appointment?

Please indicate, so the rest of us can tract our appointment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
I cannot even stop laughing.

Germany just gave me appointment date!!!!

For September 2020 Admission ooh

God bless UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
When did you apply for your interview, last year or since 2020.

OdogwuEkeke:

God bless UK.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Seven7Seven7:

Brother I think the best way to go for this is to look for someone outside the Zoo who can transfer money to your block Ac and you give the person cash in Naira only trusted person nah. Good Luck
Bro you've been given an appointment already yeah?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Been seeking for an appointment since 2020 CATB

Abandoned Germany and processes Uk and I have since been in the Uk
somto234567:
When did you apply for your interview, last year or since 2020.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
OdogwuEkeke:

God bless UK.
please can you remember the exact date you booked for the appointment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ifemaco: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
OdogwuEkeke:

God bless UK.

Please cancel on time, so someone else gets the slot �

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
DM me if you want to do your German Visa interview in Ghana, especially those for summer admission or those that will resume by April or may

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sprishua: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please can you help me with the link to German website so I can track my application status. Cos I booked September this year 2022

Talc001:
Guys go to the German website where you booked your appointment, and enter your details again with the passport number you used to book your appointment. If you get a message saying something like an appointment for this user already exists. Then you are still on the queue, if you don't get anything, then it means you have to rebook again the system has removed your details in the backlog. I will advice everyone who has been waiting for long to do this else, chichiru for you. You will wait and tire. Someone I know has been removed from the system since January we both booked together, while mine is still on the system. I really can't seem to understand how the embassy works. To hold on to your appointment, you still have to pray to God.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sprishua: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
somto234567:
Thank you for the tip. Just checked mine, and it said my passport number already exist in the system.

Please can you help me with the German embassy tracking link to check my application date status, I booked September this year 2022. Please it is urgent!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sprishua:
Please can you help me with the German embassy tracking link to check my application date status, I booked September this year 2022. Please it is urgent!

Its normal as you booked before, and if you try to book again and it will say your details exists in the system it means your booking is valid, you are still in cue
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chibykesam: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good morning house please is there any beneficiary of the stiftung studienfonds Owl social scholarship here? If yes where interviewed under the CAT A appointment ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (712) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.