Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113881 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
tboydbrave:

I need a guarantee before I make a commitment with either of them. Make I no go waste time n money. Hence my questions . I apologize for any inconvenience.

I highly doubt any credibility to Germany Visa fast track. Although if you plan well, you may not have to wait so long to have appointment date. Like if you are just starting your A1, and for Nursing I believe you’ll need to learn up to B2, so during the course of you learning the language (which will take you say 1year minimum) if you have applied for the the application, it will be counting down and coincide with the time your appointment will reach 1year.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
9cguy:

I highly doubt any credibility to Germany Visa fast track. Although if you plan well, you may not have to wait so long to have appointment date. Like if you are just starting your A1, and for Nursing I believe you’ll need to learn up to B2, so during the course of you learning the language (which will take you say 1year minimum) if you have applied for the the application, it will be counting down and coincide with the time your appointment will reach 1year.

I agree with you.
At least a B2 is REQUIRED for any vocational training or for jobs that requires a German proficiency.

Go for the language school, with ONLY intent of language learning, or settle for Goethe Institut nearest to you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jeslom: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jeslom: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
How many months insurance would I do as a student please . For degree purposes?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by megaxart(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
9cguy:

With an Ausbildungsvertrag (Ausbildung contract) and a Vorabzustimmung zum Visum (pre approval letter) you can get a date within three weeks. Your training establishment/company are the ones to create/apply for both documents. This is the fast track the language school is probably referring to.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by megaxart(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrAAA2:

I agree with you.
At least a B2 is REQUIRED for any vocational training or for jobs that requires a German proficiency.

Go for the language school, with ONLY intent of language learning, or settle for Goethe Institut nearest to you.

B2 is only required for particular Ausbildungen like Nursing. A lot of apprenticeships that don't require a lot of technical language accept B1 but yeah they should aim for B2 since they are going for nursing. Also yeah they definitely shouldn't let any language school take their money in the name of applying for them. They can apply on their own.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Metronimos: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Congratulations!

If you're staying for that long, it's better you get a one-way ticket. There is really no point in booking a return, unless you're sure you'd be returning at some time for vacation, for example.

Also, if you're arriving in Nurnberg, I'd advise you to check Turkish Airlines for a cheaper ticket, especially with the student discount. If you're arriving in Frankfurt or Munich, I'd recommend Ethiopian for a cheaper ticket. Qatar seems cheap too.

justt:

I plan to return in June 2025.
Most return tickets are within 12 months. Do you think with the insurance I will be able to extend it till then?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2023
jeslom:
How many months insurance would I do as a student please . For degree purposes?

At least 3 months prior to your arrival.
If you do not have a close appointment date, don't bother about it yet.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justt: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Metronimos:
Congratulations!

If you're staying for that long, it's better you get a one-way ticket. There is really no point in booking a return, unless you're sure you'd be returning at some time for vacation, for example.

Also, if you're arriving in Nurnberg, I'd advise you to check Turkish Airlines for a cheaper ticket, especially with the student discount. If you're arriving in Frankfurt or Munich, I'd recommend Ethiopian for a cheaper ticket. Qatar seems cheap too.

Thank you.
The cheapest I have found was with Turkish Airlines but the problem is that I have to pay with dollar card, which I don't have.

I have asked my fellowship body to book it for me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Please has anyone gotten an AD this week ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuanon: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Good day, everyone.
I would like to know if one can still use a domiciliary account card in Germany until one can finally open a German bank account?

Thanks in advance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amy456: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
tboydbrave:

Das German at VI. Lextorah language school at Ikeja. Both claim they offer such services and can fast track the process for vocational training. Nursing to be precise.
This is false please. You can learn the language with them if you want. But they cannot fast track anything for you!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muzansama: 12:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Are german schools admissions open now?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 1:16am On Feb 18, 2023
yes
Muzansama:
Are german schools admissions open now?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2023
deuanon:
Good day, everyone.
I would like to know if one can still use a domiciliary account card in Germany until one can finally open a German bank account?

Thanks in advance.

Inform your bank that you're travelling.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Excel221: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gemma101:
You might not want to miss this!

For those that have interest in learning German or other languages
Visit www.gemma101.com.ng
Strictly online via zoom.

We offer from A1 to C1
Each level lasts for 2months.

Morning class= 9:00-10:30
Evening class= 6:30-8:00
Night class= 9:00-10:30pm

Enrollment fee= 10k

Do you give certificate at the end?
Please 🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Excel221: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Good afternoon everyone
Please and please does anyone have any plug for sponsorship letter?
I will pay please
Anyone that can help with sponsorship letter so submit at proof of funds during interview🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Excel221:
Good afternoon everyone
Please and please does anyone have any plug for sponsorship letter?
I will pay please
Anyone that can help with sponsorship letter so submit at proof of funds during interview🙏
When is your appointment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Excel221: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
daviesblaze:

When is your appointment

I don’t have an appointment yet but I want to put everything I need together so I won’t fall short of any document. Please do you know anyone concerning the sponsorship letter?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sowetto(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello guys, my brother wants to apply for visa appointment for April 2024. But I have seen on this thread that Cat B takes a little over a year.

Is it too late to apply for April 2024?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Excel221:

I don’t have an appointment yet but I want to put everything I need together so I won’t fall short of any document. Please do you know anyone concerning the sponsorship letter?

SL is usually valid for 6 months. i'll suggest you calculate the likely date of your appointment being forseeable within a 5 or 4 months range before actively searching out for it.
the group is still here.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
sowetto:
Hello guys, my brother wants to apply for visa appointment for April 2024. But I have seen on this thread that Cat B takes a little over a year.

no its not.
you will be about just in time for an appointment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muzansama: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Guys please if I use a blocked account, all I need is the receipt from the blocked account deposit as proof of funds right?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Muzansama:
Guys please if I use a blocked account, all I need is the receipt from the blocked account deposit as proof of funds right?
what you will need is a block account confirmation
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muzansama: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Yeah but it's like a receipt right?
daviesblaze:

what you will need is a block account confirmation
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Excel221: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
daviesblaze:

SL is usually valid for 6 months. i'll suggest you calculate the likely date of your appointment being forseeable within a 5 or 4 months range before actively searching out for it.
the group is still here.

Thanks so much
But please I’m also asking in advance so I can start preparing
If anyone knows anyone who can help please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
sowetto:

Now sounds like the perfect time to apply.
However, nothing is guaranteed. I'd say have a backup plan.

In addition, ensure that you have a valid admission at all times. If you get an interview invite but have no valid admission, you will have waited in vain. It may be wise to target schools that defer admission and schools that allow you to start both in winter and summer semesters.

And even if April 2024 is your desired start date, if you meet the admission requirements, then you should apply for winter 2023.

All the best.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sholape1500: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello guys, pls do I still need an updated admission letter even if I have been enrolled already?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2023
sholape1500:
Hello guys, pls do I still need an updated admission letter even if I have been enrolled already?

Nope. Your enrolment certificate and your existing admission letter will suffice.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muzansama: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2023
What is difference between first semester and higher semester in germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JulieChan: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me how to convert my German university transcript into English before sending it to wes in Canada.
I don't know how to get this done as Wes only accepts official transcripts directly from the university.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: hephii and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.