Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108465 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iListen(f): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
MrAAA2:

Open the link and Ctrl + P will make it printable or save it as .pdf.

Thanks but it's not a link. It was only listed.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justt: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
iListen:

Thank you very much. The hosting agreement isn't a 'downloadable' form from the link sent to me.

Where did you download yours from please and how did you do the prepaid return envelope?

You can download it from:
https://www.bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Forschung/Forschungseinrichtungen/08muster-aufnahmevereinbarung-deutsch-englisch.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=6

I got the prepaid envelope from DHL at the park besides the Embassy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iListen(f): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
justt:

You can download it from:
https://www.bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Forschung/Forschungseinrichtungen/08muster-aufnahmevereinbarung-deutsch-englisch.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=6

I got the prepaid envelope from DHL at the park besides the Embassy.

Thanks a lot
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Please if you have urgent documents or parcel to send across Africa please don't use FedEx. They will disappoint you. Because of FedEx 2 of my people will miss their appointment tomorrow at the German embassy in Ghana.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
dennison4luv:
Please if you have urgent documents or parcel to send across Africa please don't use FedEx. They will disappoint you. Because of FedEx 2 of my people will miss their appointment tomorrow at the German embassy in Ghana.

Standard postage?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
MrAAA2:

Standard postage?

I said for Express delivery from Nigeria to liberia $75 and they said it will take 4 days but now it's more than 12days we have not received the documents
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
dennison4luv:

I said for Express delivery from Nigeria to liberia $75 and they said it will take 4 days but now it's more than 12days we have not received the documents

Helo guys ... please how are you guys able to fund block account with form A ... because mine now is taking too long... any alternative
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2023
sparrowg:

Helo guys ... please how are you guys able to fund block account with form A ... because mine now is taking too long... any alternative

As of the moment it's very hard for form A to go through because CBN is saying that they don't have FX . My cousin's tuition fees payment is still hanging since October. They best thing to do now is to look for someone outside Nigeria that can fund the block account and you transfer the naira equivalent to his naira account
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justt: 3:12am On Feb 14, 2023
MrAAA2:

Search using lastminute.de and Google flight search. You should book for a one way or book a 2 way flight with insurance for flexible flight dates change.

Hello!
I was told after applying for residence permit in Germany, I will be issued with the appropriate number of years I intend spending. But now that I only have six months on the visa, is it really safe to book a one-way ticket?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2023
justt:

Hello!
I was told after applying for residence permit in Germany, I will be issued with the appropriate number of years I intend spending. But now that I only have six months on the visa, is it really safe to book a one-way ticket?

Do you know when you are coming back?

You have a long stay visa, >6 months.
But what is the range for your purpose of travel? 6 months? 1 year ?
It will be safe if you are not certain otherwise, purchase a return ticket and insure it with about 15 euros for flexibility of travel date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2023
dennison4luv:

That's sad.
I saw that your document has gone to Amsterdam (Schiphol) even.
Maybe there was a carriage mishandling or that's unfortunately their route.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2023
MrAAA2:

That's sad.
I saw that your document has gone to Amsterdam (Schiphol) even.
Maybe there was a carriage mishandling or that's unfortunately their route.

From liberia to France and Netherland before coming to Nigeria. They said that is the route. But they did not said so at the early stage. They only said in 4 days it will be in Nigeria and it's more 13days now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justt: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
MrAAA2:

Do you know when you are coming back?

You have a long stay visa, >6 months.
But what is the range for your purpose of travel? 6 months? 1 year ?
It will be safe if you are not certain otherwise, purchase a return ticket and insure it with about 15 euros for flexibility of travel date.

I plan to return in June 2025.
Most return tickets are within 12 months. Do you think with the insurance I will be able to extend it till then?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Undyinglove: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
I am planning to travel to Germany, is it only through school one could travel to Germany, or it’s the easier way
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jadenj(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hello guys, Please I need clarification on something.
I got my degree 21st Novermber 2019 (1st Class). Do you think I qualify for Cat A or did i just miss out?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
jadenj:
Hello guys, Please I need clarification on something.
I got my degree 21st Novermber 2019 (1st Class). Do you think I qualify for Cat A or did i just miss out?

You have missed out
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
justt:

I plan to return in June 2025.
Most return tickets are within 12 months. Do you think with the insurance I will be able to extend it till then?

Please buy one way.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Undyinglove:
I am planning to travel to Germany, is it only through school one could travel to Germany, or it’s the easier way

1. Visit: You can apply for visit if you have sufficient proofs to back up your application
2. Job: If you are offered a job in Germany, you can as well apply.
3. Au Pair: If you have some common care giver abilities or qualification, and someone in Germany is interested in your service, then apply.

Other kinds of visas are available on the embassy website.

Apart from these, I cannot give further advice.
Maybe others can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abdulhameed123: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Is it possible for a woman to travel with her 5-year-old son to Germany immediately if she is given a student visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Abdulhameed123:
Is it possible for a woman to travel with her 5-year-old son to Germany immediately if she is given a student visa?

Does the child have a visa? Was the child part of the application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abdulhameed123: 1:20am On Feb 15, 2023
MrAAA2:

Does the child have a visa? Was the child part of the application?
No, They are planning to apply for a visa appointment together now. The mother plans to apply for a study visa while the son will apply for a reunion. I just want to know if this will be possible.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Waposh(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2023
Hello my fellow nairalanders
Pls is anyone in germany coming to Nigeria soon that can help me bring a phone.
Help a brother abeg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DOVpet(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
>
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Abdulhameed123:

No, They are planning to apply for a visa appointment together now. The mother plans to apply for a study visa while the son will apply for a reunion. I just want to know if this will be possible.

Possible but might raise concerns about her she will be able to cope. She should somehow infuse it in her embassy motivation letter, how she plans to take care of her son (kindergarten and university's social/child support programme).
She will need additional amount for blocked account for the child.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abdulhameed123: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
MrAAA2:

Possible but might raise concerns about her she will be able to cope. She should somehow infuse it in her embassy motivation letter, how she plans to take care of her son (kindergarten and university's social/child support program).
She will need an additional amount for a blocked account for the child.
Ok, Thank you for the prompt response.
But is it possible for the son to do a family reunion with the father who is already in Germany, while the wife goes on a study visa? Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tboydbrave(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2023
Good morning,pls I need advice. Am planning to register for German language school. They are offering study n vocational training pathway to Germany. But am concerned about the delay at the German embassy in Nigeria. They said they can fast track the process but am not sure. As anyone gone through their language schools in Lagos pls. Would appreciate any info available. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jeslom: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2023
Please I am trying to book appointment, which site do i go to book the appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/-/2568986

jeslom:
Please I am trying to book appointment, which site do i go to book the appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
tboydbrave:
Good morning,pls I need advice. Am planning to register for German language school. They are offering study n vocational training pathway to Germany. But am concerned about the delay at the German embassy in Nigeria. They said they can fast track the process but am not sure. As anyone gone through their language schools in Lagos pls. Would appreciate any info available. Thanks

What is the name of the institution?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Abdulhameed123:

Ok, Thank you for the prompt response.
But is it possible for the son to do a family reunion with the father who is already in Germany, while the wife goes on a study visa? Thanks

The child is 5 years old... Technically, only the mother owns the child right now.

I doubt if Germany will issue a family reunion visa to a 5 year old. If I'm the officer in charge, I will reject the application on first instance.

Let the mother file for herself and together with the child. She has to state it IF that option is there.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tboydbrave(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrAAA2:

Das German at VI. Lextorah language school at Ikeja. Both claim they offer such services and can fast track the process for vocational training. Nursing to be precise.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tboydbrave(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrAAA2:

I need a guarantee before I make a commitment with either of them. Make I no go waste time n money. Hence my questions . I apologize for any inconvenience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.