Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112923 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by naeo: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
victorVIC1:

The one I used for my UK application was gotten from my department and signed by the HOD. Though they asked for 5K before processing it. So you may want to check firstly with your department as others have advised

Thanks a lot.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
naeo:

Thanks a lot.

Welcome..If you have a trusted course mate who is also in Benin, you can solicit their help on this. It was a friend of mine who was in Benin at the time that helped me with mine

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hey guys so I booked my appointment on 1st December 2021 I have been attending my classes online since then, till when I received an appointment date this year 13 January 2023 two weeks later I received an email from the embassy stating that I should send my enrollment letter for summer semester 2023 I am still waiting to get a response from them I don’t know how long is going to take
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by naeo: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
victorVIC1:

Welcome..If you have a trusted course mate who is also in Benin, you can solicit their help on this. It was a friend of mine who was in Benin at the time that helped me with mine

Thank you.

I will go myself, I stay close by, at Asaba, Delta State. Plus I will use the opportunity to pick my original certificate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2023
naeo:

Thank you.

I will go myself, I stay close by, at Asaba, Delta State. Plus I will use the opportunity to pick my original certificate.

Perfect then
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Elinson31:
Hey guys so I booked my appointment on 1st December 2021 I have been attending my classes online since then, till when I received an appointment date this year 13 January 2023 two weeks later I received an email from the embassy stating that I should send my enrollment letter for summer semester 2023 I am still waiting to get a response from them I don’t know how long is going to take

Hello,
If you’ve sent the enrollment certificate to them and you still haven’t gotten a response yet, then I think you should send them an email to confirm if they’ve received it or not and use that as an opportunity to also ask if your student visa is in process.
Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=mosesronnal post=121550572]Hello guys,

For the summer semester 2023 students, I’d suggest you also write to your school if they can write an Invitation Letter to the embassy in your case, saying you’re needed in school urgently to attend classes for the summer semester and should be given a date for your interview. (I already did and waiting for a favorable response) ...

We should just try every means we can. Luck can come from anywhere. “You never know what you can do unless you try! By grace through faith”

This Germany WE ALL must go by fire by force weda the devil likes it or not. And I pray they start releasing dates to those who’ve been waiting for a long time.[/quotes]

Hello can I get your email address. I am in same situation and needs help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=NNuch post=121569315][/quote]

Yeah sure thing.
I sent you an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Elinson31:
That's more than 4 weeks. Please send a reminder mail to the embassy. Though they'll surely respond to you eventually, but this might help. It took 6 weeks for my sis.

Your case is feasible since you have a date. Those In CAT B hoping to get a response in less than a Year are in God's hands smiley
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please has anyone received appointment this week. So we can measure where they are at the moment. Eager waiting?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by naeo: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ayomide002:
Please someone should help with schools in Germany that don’t require payment (or uni-assist).

Thanks

Hello, how are you doing?

I got your private message on my mail, but my reply didn't deliver, I don't know why.

You can talk to me by sending an mail to aquilanaeo@gmail.com, or through WhatsApp. I have also followed you on nairaland.

Here's my WhatsApp number ( 08131337008 ) , I think WhatsApp should be more convenient
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oye50(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Abiodun397:
Thanks for the Insight.

Considering the current Nigeria VISA situation and for someone that might be travelling around July, do you think A2 language level is okay for a start?..as that is possibly the most achievable between now and July.

Hi, yes I think it is a very good start for you. With A2, you have the basics already. Just make sure that before you finish our studies, you get B2 at least and trust God, you will get a nice job

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Okay let me state how mine is right now once again.

I booked my appointment on 1st December 2021
I attended online class since then

I got an appointment date on 13 January 2023

On 31 January I got an email from the embassy stating that I should send an UP TO DATE letter of enrollement for summer semester 2023

Since then no email or anything from them
Abeg hope am on the right track o
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Elinson31:
Okay let me state how mine is right now once again.

I booked my appointment on 1st December 2021
I attended online class since then

I got an appointment date on 13 January 2023

On 31 February I got an email from the embassy stating that I should send an UP TO DATE letter of enrollement for summer semester 2023

Since then no email or anything from them
Abeg hope am on the right track o

Hello,

Is it 31st January because February isn’t up to 31 days. Well if it’s January, I’d suggest you write a reminder email to the embassy.

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Elinson31:
Did you use a sponsorship letter?
That might the cause of the delay
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=daviesblaze post=121580941]
That might the cause of the delay[/q

Please, explain how this could cause delay.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 1:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Sorry It was on 31 January I received an email from them stating that I should send an UP TO DATE letter of enrollement for summer semester 2023.
Which I sent to them the following day via DHL and also via their email too.

I used blocked account as means of fund I also had a sponsorship letter too sef to support Omo I no been won hear one thing one thing

Abeg who I dey okay because I still dey wait
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 1:24am On Mar 09, 2023
daviesblaze:

That might the cause of the delay

Sorry It was on 31 January I received an email from them stating that I should send an UP TO DATE letter of enrollement for summer semester 2023.

I used blocked account as means of fund I also had a sponsorship letter too sef to support Omo I no been won hear one thing one thing

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elinson31: 1:25am On Mar 09, 2023
mosesronnal:

Hello,

Is it 31st January because February isn’t up to 31 days. Well if it’s January, I’d suggest you write a reminder email to the embassy.

Thanks

Abeg hope I dey okay because I still dey wait
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Elinson31:

Abeg hope I dey okay because I still dey wait
Many of us are on the same page
.. let's keep waiting
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Elinson31:

You may probably hear from them by next week
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
2 months after Interview, I am asked to send academic transcript. Even after sending confirmation of Summer Semester enrollment. But, I never participated in any exam.
In a dilemma
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Divwake:
2 months after Interview, I am asked to send academic transcript. Even after sending confirmation of Summer Semester enrollment. But, I never participated in any exam.
In a dilemma

Ridiculous!

I can tell you for free these are the hands of the folks at the German embassy in Lagos, not the Foreign office in Germany where visa approval comes. These guys do their best to frustrate genuine visa applications at the slightest opportunity.

Anyways, all the best!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kultony:

Ridiculous!

I can tell you for free these are the hands of the folks at the German embassy in Lagos, not the Foreign office in Germany where visa approval comes. These guys do their best to frustrate genuine visa applications at the slightest opportunity.

Anyways, all the best!
how am I gonna go about this? Since I didn't take any exam hoping to take it when I get there?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janedee: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Could it be the transcripts of your previous studies? I guess that would make more sense if you got admitted into grad school

Divwake:
In a dilemma
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hello guys,

I just got the letter I requested from my school and it was even better than I imagined.

The letter states that I met the language (English) requirement for the course (even for the fact that I didn’t even submit any language proficiency test results), and that my admission letter for the summer semester 2023 is LEGALLY VALID AND EFFECTIVE for all further semesters and no notification of admission will be issued again as this one is also valid for the WINTER 2023/24. And I can start my studies later eg, WINTER SEMESTER 2024.

So the school said I should take the letter to the Embassy for my interview along with my enrollment certificate.

So for those thinking their admission letter will no longer be valid as the embassy haven’t called them for their interview, I’d suggest you ask your school for this letter.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Divwake:
how am I gonna go about this? Since I didn't take any exam hoping to take it when I get there?

Did you register for courses and can print it out from university's portal?

If you can, I will suggest you send that and mention that the Professors do not accept online exams. This is the case of my school though. I was only able to write 2 exams out of 5 I registered. Other 3 professors didn't allow online exams.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kultony:

Did you register for courses and can print it out from university's portal?

If you can, I will suggest you send that and mention that the Professors do not accept online exams. This is the case of my school though. I was only able to write 2 exams out of 5 I registered. Other 3 professors didn't allow online exams.
I registered for course and can print without a grade
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Divwake:
I registered for course and can print without a grade

Great!

I believe that should suffice. It is important to mention you did follow classes online but online exams were not allowed by the university. Also, that those exams can be enrolled in the summer semester when you'll be physically present in the university.

This is my advice. I hope it helps.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kultony:

Great!

I believe that should suffice. It is important to mention you did follow classes online but online exams were not allowed by the university. Also, that those exams can be enrolled in the summer semester when you'll be physically present in the university.

This is my advice. I hope it helps.

All the best.

thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tupacjr(f): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hannania:
Firstly, winter admissions start in October, not September. Most schools have applications open till May. But apply now.

Secondly, the block account amount needed is €934/m, which means you need €11,208/yr. The equivalent of around 9mil using the black market rate.

Lastly, you can use any person as the sponsor as long as you can show a connection and the person is still based in Germany.

This is not entirely right, please confirm information before assuring people. I would like to correct that you cannot use "any person" as a sponsor. There are requirements the person has to meet and this is available per city (I am very aware of the Munich restrictions because I tried to sponsor my friend here). The salary restriction was not an issue for me, but the KVR guy had to explain they can't allow me sponsor her because of the duration of my residence permit. I have a blue card which is valid for four years and is even longer than the program she wants to study which is a 3-year program. He said I need a permit that is valid for at least five years to qualify to sponsor someone for long-stay. This means I need a PR at least from the best of my knowledge because blue card is still the longest temporary visa I know of here (4 years validity). I would like to also clarify that she is already here in Germany self, but in renewing her student permit for a new program she needed to show proof of funds. We got another close person to us who already has citizenship here to help with the sponsorship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: hephii and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.