Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110891 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
dennison4luv:

Google is there for you to check and see what its likely to be
Not sure about the answers that's why I'm asking those that currently paid the 75 euros to uniassist to tell me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iTRIEDOG: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
it’s 60k+
Kennie28:
Not sure about the answers that's why I'm asking those that currently paid the 75 euros to uniassist to tell me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
omosebi1:

Hey bro!!!! Are sure about the date you book?

Because someone book 14th march 2022, and was also given a date 07.07.2023 same as urz...

Or u didn't book ur appointment in Nigeria??

To ur question, yes u can use the booking MSC to go for Bsc...so far ur admission letter is valid
You mean that the person that booked on 14th march 2022 have recieved AD,while me that booked on 11th march 2022 is yet to recieve an appointment date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChiomaMC:
Please is there anyone going to or already studying at University of Gottingen? I need help with the enrolment process pls

I can assist you. What exactly do you need?

All the steps in enrollment are usually communicated through email.

Note: I'm not in Germany currently
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
iTRIEDOG:
based on my understanding from what was written on the German Embassy website “If you don't receive an appointment confirmation email prior to your mentioned date of the beginning of your studies your registration can no longer be considered. In this case please cancel your registration. Thank you!’’
I think they mean that if you don’t receive a confirmation email(the one they send some minutes after you book an appointment) before the start of your program that’s when you should cancel your registration. So in your case, you booked an appointment May 17 and your program starts Oct. 4th. If you received an email(appointment confirmation email) from the embassy some minutes after you booked an appointment, i think you are good to go. I don’t know if i’m right or wrong though. It isn’t so clear what they mean tbh. If anyone understands better please he/she should clarify. Thank you in advance.

Don't cancel your application for any reason. The waiting period remains over a year. Ignore that clause.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Petit08:
Thank u for your response. But my concern now is that should I cancel my appointment booking because it was stated there that if I don't hear from them within the start of my program(4th oct 2023) that I should cancel it,but am thinking I can leave the booking then apply for winter session in 2024...please I need your candid advice.

Don't cancel it. That application remains valid for over a year.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kennie28:
Please what is the current accurate rate for Euro to naira? Want to use uniassit please how much is the 75 euro to naira currently?

It varies. I have paid for someone's application at the prevailing Send (fluterwave) exchange rate which is at 813 (+1 Eur transaction fee) per Eur
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Annie2059: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please what is the correct Website address to book a short term german Visa appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joesno(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2023
Joesno:
Pls can I apply for appointment date without admission letter?
If yes, what's needed for the application n a possible link to apply as well, Thanks!

Any help on this? Is over a month I asked
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joesno(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2023
Petit08:
Good afternoon

Please i got admission in Turbingen. The Resumption is 4th oct 2023,but find out now that I need to wait for 14 to 15months before I can be booked for an appointment. I book for appointment May 17,please what can I do knowing fully well that my Resumption is 4th oct.
And I also see it when booking my appointment that if I didn't hear from them before the start of my program that I should cancel my booking appointment. Please help me with vital information.

Pls how did you book appointment? Link, documents required n amount. Thanks!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2023
Joesno:

Any help on this? Is over a month I asked

Your passport number and email address is needed.
As regards whether you should book now or not, it's on you, given the circumstance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joesno(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2023
MrAAA2:

Your passport number and email address is needed.
As regards whether you should book now or not, it's on you, given the circumstance.

Any money to be paid? Pls help with d link too, Thanks!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Use this link. It easy to understand.

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showForm.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1717

Joesno:

Pls how did you book appointment? Link, documents required n amount. Thanks!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Good day
Is dia anybody studying in one of these big cities in Germany

Berlin
Hamburg
Munich
Cologne
Frankfurt

Like how long does it takes for ur AM to be sent?

Is it true that it takes a bit long for them to process such document in big cities due to population compare to small towns/villages?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2023
Joesno:

Any money to be paid? Pls help with d link too, Thanks!

Sorry... I'm not so magnanimous.
You have the info you need. Find a way around it. It will help you personally in your journey
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2023
9cguy:
Good day

Berlin
Hamburg
Munich
Cologne
Frankfurt

Is it true that it takes a bit long for them to process such document in big cities due to population compare to small towns/villages?

Not particularly true.
Cologne is considerably fast, Hamburg not so slow.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Petit08(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
No money to be paid.They just need your passport number.

Any money to be paid? Pls help with d link too, Thanks! [/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
MrAAA2:

Not particularly true.
Cologne is considerably fast, Hamburg not so slow.

Danke für deine Antwort.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by davss02(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
9cguy:
Good day

Berlin
Hamburg
Munich
Cologne
Frankfurt

What is AM?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by davss02(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
9cguy:
Good day

Berlin
Hamburg
Munich
Cologne
Frankfurt

Like how long does it takes for ur AM to be sent

What's AM?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GodfreyOsondu: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
dennison4luv:

Dm me

Sorry I am not good at this app. How do I do I? You can still reach out to my mail:

Chkwuebukaosonduc@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Temiodeyemi: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Is there a WhatsApp or telegram group for prospective German students. Someone should please share with me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joesno(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
richy16:
Use this link. It easy to understand.

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showForm.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1717

Thanks this is the link I av been looking for

Modified

'Your reservation for the application of an long term visa for students LIST B with the reference number **** has been successfully booked. An e-mail for confirmation with further information has been sent to ****@gmail.com'

It means I have applied, right?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hello, Please for some of us that have gone for their interview this year, what amount is the Visa fee, I know it is 75 Euros, but what's the exact amount in Naira Please I will appreciate a response
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
[quote yes Yesauthor=Joesno post=123750969]

Thanks this is the link I av been looking for

Modified

'Your reservation for the application of an long term visa for students LIST B with the reference number **** has been successfully booked. An e-mail for confirmation with further information has been sent to ****@gmail.com'

It means I have applied, right? [/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please who got admission with FH MUNSTER or currently schooling there?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatSage: 5:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Guys i am planning on using the consulate at cotonou, what are the procedures??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2023
The people that booked appointment in march ,have anyone recieved an appointment date so far.Please make una inform us make we take dey get hope
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2023
GreatSage:
Guys i am planning on using the consulate at cotonou, what are the procedures??

Cotonou also don’t have appointments date, so what’s the point.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
The people that have gone for interview,make una update us.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
oguinedavid:
Hello, Please for some of us that have gone for their interview this year, what amount is the Visa fee, I know it is 75 Euros, but what's the exact amount in Naira Please I will appreciate a response
This should be around 40k now.
Have you received an AD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
HI!

Chriswazo:
Did anyone get admission to Bachelor Applied mathematics at mittweida?

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.