Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1109446 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Please any AD today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Just got AD for 07/07/23 applied 27th Feb. Pls I want to ask.. if the appointment was for MSc and your only valid admission is BSc, hope it won’t deter anything.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
daewoo2010:
Just got AD for 07/07/23 applied 27th Feb. Pls I want to ask.. if the appointment was for MSc and your only valid admission is BSc, hope it won’t deter anything.

Hey bro!!!! Are sure about the date you book?

Because someone book 14th march 2022, and was also given a date 07.07.2023 same as urz...

Or u didn't book ur appointment in Nigeria??

To ur question, yes u can use the booking MSC to go for Bsc...so far ur admission letter is valid
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
daewoo2010:

The person date fall same date as urz too...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omosebi1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Do we have or know of anyone that book 1st week of March that has given a date yet
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hi, have you gotten a date?
Kofoworolaog:

Please when did you book an appointment? And when is your AD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Petit08(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jessydan54:

Thank you bro for your swift response, I really appreciate. The school doesn't defer but will reapply for winter 2024 starting in October. I want to believe by then my visa booking would have come out.But I don't know why German embassy is taking so long unlike UK.I pray God intervene.
Do not cancel your appointment, if you cancel the appointment and book again you will have to still wait for 14months counting from the date you booked.. we all deferred our admissions and wait till it our turn..just make sure you have an admission at hand when it your turn to get your appointment

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Petit08(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
It wasn't like that bro.I just think German embassy is similar to UK embassy that take like 3 to 4weeks.The school I applied to doesn't defer admission, I need to reapply for 2024 winter session. Please should I leave my booking that I booked in May, or I should cancel it.pleaase I need a response from you .
Beautiful discovery.

All these while you were planning study abroad, you never looked up embassy requirements?
Well, it's the sad situation. Either defer if the uni agrees or try next winter admission. You should now book. [/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kofoworolaog: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
daewoo2010:
Hi, have you gotten a date?

No, I haven’t
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Preshyglit: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Hi guys,
Please will the embassy have any problem with my application If I use summer semester admission letter instead of winter semester ? I am thinking of applying to more schools for the summer semester before my appointment date in January/February based on the current 1year 4months waiting time but I chose winter semester when I was booking my appointment date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bergoglio(m): 3:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Hello
Please is there anyone that booked and did their interview in Togo this year please if they's anyone I need your help very urgently please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kristian98(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2023
please are German public schools still tuition free?

I would like to do an MSc in Biomedical engineering at Technical university of munich and I need advise as a newbie
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kristian98(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Do I need GRE test to apply for an MSc in Germany ?
justwise:
Here is the part 8

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 7 https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by afisajao: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Trust God for AD soon as I book for appointment 14th of April,2022. Resumption is September 1st,2023.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GodfreyOsondu: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
kristian98:
please are German public schools still tuition free?

I would like to do an MSc in Biomedical engineering at Technical university of munich and I need advise as a newbie

Yes, but not all. There's a state that charges €1,500 tuition
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GodfreyOsondu: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
dealhunter:
how did you get ur Ghana resident permit and how much?

Can you check the Ghana portal again? Is there still dates available? I went through Togo but available date in the consular website.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GodfreyOsondu: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Please did anyone try other African countries? I keep seeing:

"Unfortunately, there are no appointments available at this time. New appointments will be made available for booking at regular intervals."

What does this mean? It's been showing this since the past 3 weeks + now.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
davss02:

What are the chances of getting admission if uniassist "okay" one's document?

Uni-assist is a scam... I advice people to avoid any school using it.
I remember applying for one program like that through uniassist.... Till today I have not heard anything from the school
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by xteem001(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Why didn't you write letter to the school
HighPriest0:

I remember applying for one program like that through uniassist.... Till today I have not heard anything from the school
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
HighPriest0:

I have effortlessly used uniassist on two successful occasions.
Did you fulfil the uniassist requirements and did you check what the school you applied to required?
Sometimes, just applying through uni-assist is not enough, the school may require further applications in their website, specific requirements (including VPD) and others.

Check these out again.

You ought to have at least receive an email from the school run whether admitted or not after the admission deadline. And when you emailed the school, what did they inform you?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pls if you know or you applied for AD,march last year and you've gotten an invite biko signify...pls i applied march 29th 2022 no interview yet
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2023
Hello guys please are they other ways I can fund my blocked account with a rate close to the cbn’s rate of 460/€ ?, because it takes about 3 months to initiate form A and I am in CAT A so I won’t have enough time
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2023
MrAAA2:

I have effortlessly used uniassist on two successful occasions.
Did you fulfil the uniassist requirements and did you check what the school you applied to required?
Sometimes, just applying through uni-assist is not enough, the school may require further applications in their website, specific requirements (including VPD) and others.

Check these out again.

You ought to have at least receive an email from the school run whether admitted or not after the admission deadline. And when you emailed the school, what did they inform you?
Please what is the current accurate rate for Euro to naira? Want to use uniassit please how much is the 75 euro to naira currently?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2023
omosebi1:
Do we have or know of anyone that book 1st week of March that has given a date yet

I booked 11th of march 2022,I haven't gotten
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danielieze: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Chinemelum1:

I booked 11th of march 2022,I haven't gotten
It’s coming soon hopefully

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please I'm trying to apply via uniassist. Please what is the current rate of Euro to naira? How much is 75 euro to naira presently?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by davss02(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
HighPriest0:

You mean Uniassist didn't give you feedback or what?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
iatethesun:
Hello guys please are they other ways I can fund my blocked account with a rate close to the cbn’s rate of 460/€ ?, because it takes about 3 months to initiate form A and I am in CAT A so I won’t have enough time

Use form A but you will have to wait for almost 3 months or more
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
GodfreyOsondu:
Please did anyone try other African countries? I keep seeing:

"Unfortunately, there are no appointments available at this time. New appointments will be made available for booking at regular intervals."

What does this mean? It's been showing this since the past 3 weeks + now.

Dm me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
HighPriest0:

Uniassist is not a scam please, it's either you did not meet the requirements or the school have many students that applied with more better qualifications than yours
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please someone should answer me what is 75 euro to naira presently want to use uniassist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kennie28:
Please someone should answer me what is 75 euro to naira presently want to use uniassist
Google is there for you to check and see what its likely to be

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.