Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1121220 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abstractgrammie: 2:07pm On Mar 08
Radianceprince:

Yes it will.
Pls boss, how do I go about getting this 11k euros just show! I don’t mind paying!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 2:54pm On Mar 08
@Hannania any Updates on where they stop this week with AD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ineedhustle247: 4:30pm On Mar 08
Hannania:

Gerrard59:

I, Ednut and Tensa20 ...

Hi,
Good evening my Bosses,

Please I booked appointment since 2022 with the consulate and just got an AD,
But I'm yet to get an admission letter
I'm still writing and I'm hopeful on the ones applied so far.

Please how best can I manage my interview appointment especially given the waiting period.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08
Ineedhustle247:

Hi,
Good evening my Bosses,

Please I booked appointment since 2022 with the consulate and just got an AD,
But I'm yet to get an admission letter
I'm still writing and I'm hopeful on the ones applied so far.

Please how best can I manage my interview appointment especially given the waiting period.
Firstly, congratulations on your AD. When did you book? Please I'll like to know.

Go for your interview. They'll most likely give you time to provide the admission letter. People with similar case as you have been given a month to provide it previously
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08
Aj79:
@Hannania any Updates on where they stop this week with AD?
There seems to be none today. It seems they gave it out yesterday in order to maintain the public holiday today

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toysinfact: 5:03pm On Mar 08
Good evening. Please what advice do you have for someone who has waited for long for an AD.

AD is finally here, but no valid admission again. Can that person still attend the visa interview?

I'm hearing they now consider the long waiting period and can give a 3 months grace to get admission after interview. Is this true? I don't want to waste interview fee

[quote author=Bennyama post=128701747][/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GodfreyOsondu: 5:05pm On Mar 08
Hannania:
There seems to be none today. It seems they gave it out yesterday in order to maintain the public holiday today

Which date did they stop yesterday? 19th or 22nd abi 23rd July or whenever?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08
GodfreyOsondu:

Which date did they stop yesterday? 19th or 22nd abi 23rd July or whenever?
It should be the 17th. That's because some people who booked on that day received AD, while others didn't.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 6:30pm On Mar 08
Guys I'm having issues with receiving code to confirm my phone number with fintiba. Any advice on how to recieve the otp pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 6:55pm On Mar 08
Hello guys. Please is there anyone that has done interview from 6th of Feb and gotten AM? Going to the 5th week and no AM yet.. Heard its been 4 weeks lately.. Need response.. If u have gotten AM in 4 weeks after interview please indicate... I'm so restless at the moment...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ineedhustle247: 9:09pm On Mar 08
Hannania:
Firstly, congratulations on your AD. When did you book?Please I'll like to know.

I booked mid 2022
Got a message last month
To come for interview this month
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 1:17am On Mar 09
Has anyone been able to apply for 2024 winter session?

Most institutions i have checked are yet to start application.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:16am On Mar 09
Hannania:
It should be the 17th. That's because some people who booked on that day received AD, while others didn't.

Hannania can you believe that they still have not given my friend who booked on July 10th 2022. She wrote the embassy but no response.
How can they just skip her. This is her confirmation mail

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:18am On Mar 09
Iamlanky:
Hello guys!!!
I applied july 13th 2022
This morning at about 3am i sent an email to the embassy telling them my mates who applied same date as i got appointments .
To my surprise i just got my Ad
Finally !!!!

Hi, can you please share the email address you wrote to?
My friend booked July 10th 2022 but no date. I think they skipped her please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 9:18am On Mar 09
Has any1 recieve result of his or her interview....because for the past month, nobody is talking about AM....just AD...please if u recieve please share ur testimony...and if not what really happen so evri 1 can learn....thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 9:44am On Mar 09
WpressBeginner:
Has any1 recieve result of his or her interview....because for the past month, nobody is talking about AM....just AD...please if u recieve please share ur testimony...and if not what really happen so evri 1 can learn....thanks
When was your interview? Mine was 6th of Feb and haven't gotten AM.. Its over 4 weeks now and I'm worried. Hannania please say something on this...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 11:03am On Mar 09
Jandminded:

University of Siegen, Hamburg and Darmstadt are open. FAU will close some winter applications this month. Use daad.de to search. Most opened this month, and a lot will open next month too

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 11:06am On Mar 09
SELENAqueensy:

Hannania can you believe that they still have not given my friend who booked on July 10th 2022. She wrote the embassy but no response.
How can they just skip her. This is her confirmation mail
Hmmm. The current date is July
the 16th. Please as him/her to check all spam folders and trash very well. If it's not there, you can send the screenshot of the appointment confirmation to the email below.

info@lago.diplo.de

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 11:09am On Mar 09
Kizzygentle:

When was your interview? Mine was 6th of Feb and haven't gotten AM.. Its over 4 weeks now and I'm worried. Hannania please say something on this...
You all should stay calm. Late last year, it use to take around 12 weeks. It improved to 4 to 7 weeks, and even 3 weeks has been seen. Several factors cause the delay.

1. The city that process your approval(where your school is located ). Every city has a different pace.

2. You resumption date also counts. If your resumption is far off, they might hold on a bit.

So no issues, it will come eventually 😊
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 11:25am On Mar 09
Hannania:
University of Siegen, Hamburg and Darmstadt are open. FAU will close some winter applications this month. Use daad.de to search. Most opened this month, and a lot will open next month too

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 11:46am On Mar 09
Good morning all. Pls make una help us share some interview questions asked during una interview pls.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 12:05pm On Mar 09
Ah, check very well o. Some have started applications while few has ended winter application for 2024

Jandminded:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iamlanky: 12:05pm On Mar 09
SELENAqueensy:

Hi, can you please share the email address you wrote to?
My friend booked July 10th 2022 but no date. I think they skipped her please
go on the Germany embassy website scroll to the bottom page you will find contact… enter the contact and fill in your info
Next you will write your message and send

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iamlanky: 12:08pm On Mar 09
Immacharles:
Ah, check very well o. Some have started applications while few has ended winter application for 2024

some schools under uniassist started march 1st …
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 12:39pm On Mar 09
Immacharles:

Please Which of them do you know?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Utydarling: 1:33pm On Mar 09
I did that already

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 1:49pm On Mar 09
Hello please has anyone funded their blocked account recently?, how much is the estimate in naira plus charges, and which blocked account bank is the best?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tsesi: 2:58pm On Mar 09
iatethesun:
Hello please has anyone funded their blocked account recently?, how much is the estimate in naira plus charges, and which blocked account bank is the best?

I would advise you use Expatrio if you're funding the block account more than once. Fintiba has place Nigeria as a 'high risk country' and only collects payment once and sometimes they may ask for document proof concerning the source of the money.
The Naira equivalent depends on the exchange rate for that day. If u still have months you can try form A with your bank. If not you do exchange with bureau de change or someone trustworthy or use online apps like Grey etc. Try asking your bank, Google, apps to know the current exchange rate

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tsesi: 3:05pm On Mar 09
Jessydan54:
Good morning all. Pls make una help us share some interview questions asked during una interview pls.

I got this from somewhere

WHAT CATEGORY?
1. Have you funded?
2. Are you going for Bsc or Msc?
3. Which course are you going for?
4. Why that course?
5. What did you study in your Bachelors?
5.5 How does your bachelors relate to the masters course?
6. When did you graduate?
7. What was you CGPA?
8. How did you apply?
9. How much did you pay as uni-assist fee?
10. Does your institution charge tuition fee?
11. Are you going to pay tuition fee? How much is your semester fee?
12. Why do you want to study in Germany?
13. Don't you have this course in Nigeria?
14. Did you check other country apart from Germany?
15. Why not USA ?
16. What do you know about Germany?
17. Which school did you graduate from?
18. What was your undergraduate thesis topic?
19. What's the thesis all about?
20. Who was your supervisor?
21. Do you have any relative in Germany or Europe? Are you sure?
22. Are you working?
23. Are you married? where is your marriage certificate?
24. How many children do you have?
25 .Can you tell us some German states?
26.Can you tell us some Tourist centres?
27. School officials names
28. Tell us about German politics?
29. Tell us some things about your school?
30. Tell us some things about the city your school is located?
31. Tell us some things about the state your school is located?
32. What are your plans after your study?

Also make sure u master answering these questions; No 4, 5.5, 12, 15, 16

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 5:03pm On Mar 09
It all depends on your course, but I know that steinfurt, FAU, Ruhr, Humboldt, Siegen, etc., have started their application.
Jandminded:

Please Which of them do you know?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 6:39pm On Mar 09
Immacharles:
It all depends on your course, but I know that steinfurt, FAU, Ruhr, Humboldt, Siegen, etc., have started their application.
Town or cities?

I'm conscious of the city oh, because of work opportunities.

What do you think?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 9:50pm On Mar 09
I think you should be more concerned about getting to the country first. You never can tell, what works for you might not work for another. You might get more opportunities in a smaller city more than the person staying in a big city. Apply to all schools if possible and then you can choose on the one to go for.

Jandminded:

Town or cities?

I'm conscious of the city oh, because of work opportunities.

What do you think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.