Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1120147 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 10:39pm On Mar 09
Immacharles:
I think you should be more concerned about getting to the country first. You never can tell, what works for you might not work for another. You might get more opportunities in a smaller city more than the person staying in a big city. Apply to all schools if possible and then you can choose on the one to go for.

you are right, thanks.

have you gotten admission yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bimpe20: 10:43pm On Mar 09
WpressBeginner:
Has any1 recieve result of his or her interview....because for the past month, nobody is talking about AM....just AD...please if u recieve please share ur testimony...and if not what really happen so evri 1 can learn....thanks

Mine was 5th Feb, still waiting too. It’s frustrating.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:09am On Mar 10
Immacharles:
I think you should be more concerned about getting to the country first. You never can tell, what works for you might not work for another. You might get more opportunities in a smaller city more than the person staying in a big city. Apply to all schools if possible and then you can choose on the one to go for.

He may not even have need for the size of the city. Siegen (near Bonn?), I heard that city can worry about study progress (which is a good thing though). Humboldt is a great place for Science too.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 9:55am On Mar 10
Yes, I have.

Jandminded:

you are right, thanks.

have you gotten admission yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 10:17am On Mar 10
Immacharles:
Yes, I have.

Congrats, summer or winter ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 11:25am On Mar 10
Thank you. I got for summer
Jandminded:

Congrats, summer or winter ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abebi010: 10:53am On Mar 11
Bimpe20:

Please I would really appreciate a response on this 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Hi. Really sorry about this hopefully the school can be considerate. I also had my interview on the 26th of January and I’m still waiting for the AM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 10:56am On Mar 11
Abebi010:

Hi. Really sorry about this hopefully the school can be considerate. I also had my interview on the 26th of January and I’m still waiting for the AM

The embassy usually respond to AM after 12 to 13 weeks....just calm down... don't expect AM until like 13 weeks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Roushid: 8:21pm On Mar 11
Jandminded:
Has anyone been able to apply for 2024 winter session?

Most institutions i have checked are yet to start application.

Most institutions have their admission dates open for April, at least.

But you can check Facchoschule Sudwestfalen. They have opened since March 1st but it uses Uniassist

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 10:36pm On Mar 11
Abebi010:

Did u submit any document after the interview in a later time or all docs were complete on the interview day?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abebi010: 9:21am On Mar 12
Kizzygentle:

Did u submit any document after the interview in a later time or all docs were complete on the interview day?
Kizzygentle:

All my document was complete on the interview date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bimpe20: 9:04am On Mar 13
Abebi010:

Wow, 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bimpe20: 9:06am On Mar 13
WpressBeginner:

The embassy usually respond to AM after 12 to 13 weeks....just calm down... don't expect AM until like 13 weeks

Ahh…I really hope it doesn’t take that long o, my goodness.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 9:06am On Mar 13
Abebi010:

All my document was complete on the interview date
Na wa oo.. i guess mnaybe coz u used SL
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 9:21am On Mar 13
Bimpe20:

Ahh…I really hope it doesn’t take that long o, my goodness.

Aw many weeks now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 11:21am On Mar 13
Immacharles:
Primary school leaving certificate
University entrance exam is either Waec, GCE, Neco
For the CV, some schools use Europass while others want it to be in tabular format. Check the school website to confirm

Thanks I just got my primary school certificate and it came like a certificate with just the subjects but no grades

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 11:48am On Mar 13
Please I'm using my waec gce as my university entrance exam do I need just the results and scratch card or I need both the original certificate from waec, result and scratch card
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ugo2much27: 12:06pm On Mar 13
Pls my SL is in process, can I attend the interview and promise to submit it soon?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 12:10pm On Mar 13
Okay that's nice. Mine is the primary school leaving testimonial

Kennie28:
Thanks I just got my primary school certificate and it came like a certificate with just the subjects but no grades
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 12:13pm On Mar 13
I think just your WAEC certificate is needed, no need for the scratch card.

Kennie28:
Please I'm using my waec gce as my university entrance exam do I need just the results and scratch card or I need both the original certificate from waec, result and scratch card
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 12:22pm On Mar 13
Kizzygentle:

Na wa oo.. i guess mnaybe coz u used SL
wow so if you use sponsorship letter you won't get AM?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 12:24pm On Mar 13
Immacharles:
I think just your WAEC certificate is needed, no need for the scratch card.

Thanks but uniassist is asking for scratch card for every university entrance exam
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 12:45pm On Mar 13
ugo2much27:
Pls my SL is in process, can I attend the interview and promise to submit it soon?

They will give you 2 weeks to submit it!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ugo2much27: 12:52pm On Mar 13
Aj79:

They will give you 2 weeks to submit it!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iamlanky: 1:26pm On Mar 13
Greetings guys!!!
Please guys between expatrio and fintiba which is best for blocked account?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iamlanky: 2:32pm On Mar 13
Please guys which bank can one use for installmental payment? I heard expatrio supports installmental payment for block account funding
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tsesi: 6:53am On Mar 14
Iamlanky:
Please guys which bank can one use for installmental payment? I heard expatrio supports installmental payment for block account funding

Yes, expatrio supports instalment payments even if you're not the one paying. Fintiba accepts only one payment and they may ask for proof of the money source.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 2:14pm On Mar 14
Guys pls who get motivational letter samples should help us share pls.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tendai2430: 2:26pm On Mar 14
Hi family. Pls does anyone know of study and get paid programs for international students for bachelor's. I'm interested in studying in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 2:42pm On Mar 14
Tendai2430:
Hi family. Pls does anyone know of study and get paid programs for international students for bachelor's. I'm interested in studying in Germany.

There are free tuition sch for international student....expecially bachelor degree courses
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 2:43pm On Mar 14
Jessydan54:
Guys pls who get motivational letter samples should help us share pls.

U can check Google for motivational letter template....there are lot of it you can edit
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 6:17pm On Mar 14
Kennie28:
wow so if you use sponsorship letter you won't get AM?
No... What I meant is that it takes longer with SL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.