Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1109292 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OluwaTofunmiiii: 3:41pm On Mar 20
Goodafternoon, please don't ignore, I need information about this SBW BERLIN SCHOLARSHIPS I would love to apply but there is a clause there saying after your whole school that they will give you 2 options, which are either go back to your country and work there for 18months that way you won't pay back the loan or you stay back and work for the NGO and payback the loan for 12 months?

What I want to know is if you choose the staying back in Germany will they actually allow you to stay back and work and pay the money, not that when you finish your only option is go back to your country??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OluwaTofunmiiii: 3:46pm On Mar 20
OluwaTofunmiiii:
Goodafternoon, please don't ignore, I need information about this SBW BERLIN SCHOLARSHIPS I would love to apply but there is a clause there saying after your whole school that they will give you 2 options, which are either go back to your country and work there for 18months that way you won't pay back the loan or you stay back and work for the NGO and payback the loan for 12 months?

What I want to know is if you choose the staying back in Germany will they actually allow you to stay back and work and pay the money, not that when you finish your only option is go back to your country??

The scholarship stuff is attached

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 4:25am On Mar 21
Please how long does it take uniassist to send your documents to the school. My school deadline is on 31st and I uploaded yesterday
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 4:32am On Mar 21
Kennie28:
Please how long does it take uniassist to send your documents to the school. My school deadline is on 31st and I uploaded yesterday

Maximum 4 weeks....but not always 4 weeks sah
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 7:49am On Mar 21
WpressBeginner:

Maximum 4 weeks....but not always 4 weeks sah
I'm in trouble ooo my school deadline is next week and I submitted yesterday
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 7:51am On Mar 21
Kennie28:
I'm in trouble ooo my school deadline is next week and I submitted yesterday

U can write uni assist...they will reply u in just 2 days interval

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iamlanky: 9:33am On Mar 21
Hi guys please i have a question
How much is visa fee for student interview
And in what denomination is the money
I heard it has to be in 500 notes or 1000
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by apekema: 11:52am On Mar 21
If you interested in cotonou resident permit, you can contact: mazeez712@gmail.com

It takes 5 weeks to process.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ugo2much27: 12:24pm On Mar 21
Iamlanky:

Payment is now through POS, go with your card. the fee is 126k

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Flexible041: 1:19pm On Mar 21
I hope anyone can adress my question;

(1) is a Masters degree qualify under the category A for German student visa?

(2) for the proof fund for masters, I heard we need to have around €8000. I have a US bank account that I opened in the USA, I have USD there, can I transfer this money in dollar to any block account i opened in € for visa and proof of fund purposes?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 1:34pm On Mar 21
ugo2much27:

Payment is now through POS, go with your card. the fee is 126k

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 2:37pm On Mar 21
Flexible041:
I hope anyone can adress my question;

(1) is a Masters degree qualify under the category A for German student visa?

(2) for the proof fund for masters, I heard we need to have around €8000. I have a US bank account that I opened in the USA, I have USD there, can I transfer this money in dollar to any block account i opened in € for visa and proof of fund purposes?

11,280 euros
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Luisema4luv(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21
Iamlanky:

123500 as at 2 days ago
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 3:47pm On Mar 21
Kennie28:

Not necessarily! Deadline for the sch is same as for Uni-assist! So if you upload on the 31st you still meet the Deadline!

Once the Deadline is reached, Uni-assist will change the Status of the course to application not open! So Uni-assist will have some weeks after the Deadline to transmit all application for the particular course to the university for issuance of admission letter.

Good luck to you!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 3:59pm On Mar 21
Hey guys, please is anybody here or knows anyone who booked for category B from 20th July - 24th July 2022?

We want information on those who will get appointment tomorrow so we know the progress and where they will stop.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iamlanky: 4:02pm On Mar 21
Thanks guys for your replies
However i have another question
My course ( masters ) is a two year program
My blocked account is for one year
On the visa application form they asking if i intend to stay for more than 12 months

My question is should i fill in i will be staying for 12 months since my blocked account is for one year or leave it blank?
Also bear in mind there is a session in the form where you fill in the day you intend to arrive and the day you plan on leaving Germany
Please respond guys
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 4:16pm On Mar 21
Aj79:
Hey guys, please is anybody here or knows anyone who booked for category B from 20th July - 24th July 2022?

We want information on those who will get appointment tomorrow so we know the progress and where they will stop.

Last week I saw on this platform that sum1 got AD for July 20, but we don't know who else got AD after dat day...

Please is der any1 with AD after 20th please signify, make we know our hope...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 4:17pm On Mar 21
because I don dey tire....since April 26 2023...till naw...make I get AD THis year ooo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Agemazaki: 6:57pm On Mar 21
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I pray my brother, they never finish 2022 ooo...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 9:08pm On Mar 21
Aj79:

Not necessarily! Deadline for the sch is same as for Uni-assist! So if you upload on the 31st you still meet the Deadline!

Once the Deadline is reached, Uni-assist will change the Status of the course to application not open! So Uni-assist will have some weeks after the Deadline to transmit all application for the particular course to the university for issuance of admission letter.

Good luck to you!
Thank you very much for your reply make my mind touch ground

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 6:28am On Mar 22
Hello is it possible for me to easily get employment in the mechanical/ mechatronics engineering field in Germany if I graduated with a masters degree from Poland?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:01am On Mar 22
ugo2much27:
Pls my SL is in process, can I attend the interview and promise to submit it soon?

Send them a mail but with the screenshot of the appointment mail your potential sponsor got.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:26am On Mar 22
Ginugo:
So guys please help me clear some things.
I didn't know Germany takes around 18 month before calling people for interview. Immediately I saw my admission letter in April, I applied for visa. When applying, I was asked when will I start school which I stated October 2023. It was after everything I knew I was in for a long thing.
We did started around that October, I have enrolled and did a course online in my school and written the exam. I have also paid for Summer semester fee.
Now I have applied to another school for Winter 2024 and gotten it. Now, should I forfeit the one I started last year and go with this new one when I am finally invited for interview?. Won't there be discrepancy in the year I stated I will be starting school or it doesn't matter?
Please people that already have the experience should advice me on what to do before I use my hand and do myself.

This thing doesn't really matter. Just have an admission letter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 3:14pm On Mar 22
Tsesi:

In terms of admission, if you get admission winter 2024, u can contact the school to defer, or you can enroll online before your appointment date comes near.

For this whole German process after using Daad u can try research online and Google universities in, or near big cities in Germany with or without tuition or uni-assit. U can also follow by searching for 'Nigeria students in Germany' telegram groups to get more info.

While waiting for Visa interview, apply for scholarships and other countries as plan B

Did you write IELTS?

Is it every germans school that requires it for master's program ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 4:18pm On Mar 22
Jandminded:

Did you write IELTS?

Is it every germans school that requires it for master's program ?

Not all...some ask for letter of proficiency in english from your institution but if u don't av u can submit ielts or tofel

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joddiealba: 4:25pm On Mar 22
WpressBeginner:

Last week I saw on this platform that sum1 got AD for July 20, but we don't know who else got AD after dat day...

Please is der any1 with AD after 20th please signify, make we know our hope...

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 4:29pm On Mar 22
Please send me the telegram link make me too join....oluwatuyivincent@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joddiealba: 4:34pm On Mar 22
WpressBeginner:
Please send me the telegram link make me too join....oluwatuyivincent@gmail.com
Okay I will
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GodfreyOsondu: 4:44pm On Mar 22
[quote author=Joddiealba post=129055366][/quote]

Pls also add me in the telegram group : 08107246745 or send to my mail:
osonduokoro.c.godfrey@gmail.com

I booked in 14th September, 2022 after having cancelled the one I booked in July 7th, 2022.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 4:53pm On Mar 22
Joddiealba:

Okay I will

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 4:55pm On Mar 22
GodfreyOsondu:

Pls also add me in the telegram group : 08107246745 or send to my mail:
osonduokoro.c.godfrey@gmail.com

I booked in 14th September, 2022 after having cancelled the one I booked in July 7th, 2022.

Sent
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayomikun2820(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22
Hello all, How long is the visa application process
for Ausbildung programs? I don’t see a lot of people talk
about it here. Is there any reason to that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.