Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1109254 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 9:53am On Mar 29
Abeg how much is the fee in naira for people that just did interview and pls share recent interview questions, my interview is next week Wednesday oo..I'm kinda scared sha
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 10:09am On Mar 29
Maybe you can drop the name, so those that want to join will join. I'm really not comfortable with the way most of them are dropping both their phone numbers and their email address. I don't think it's safe to do so.

Joddiealba:
Should I just post the link of the telegram group here cos sending emails is kind of tiring..can I post it here?.is it allowed?

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ihonomic: 10:45am On Mar 29
Jessydan54:
Abeg how much is the fee in naira for people that just did interview and pls share recent interview questions, my interview is next week Wednesday oo..I'm kinda scared sha

My interview is Wednesday too. But I'm still waiting for admission letter from the schools i applied to, how will this affect my application please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 11:24am On Mar 29
Onyxunlimited:

I'm just joining this thread tonight and I'm lot confused. Can you help put me through on this whole German student visa? How long do I have to wait to get an appointment?
What does the whole first year uni transcript for application to BSc programs mean?
Thanks.

U have to wait about 2years now for a visa appointment, the earlier u booked, the better.

1st year transcript is because with just ur ọ level cert, is not possible to be admitted into Bachelors, so u would need any higher qualifying result or cert.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 11:27am On Mar 29
Ekykool:

She qualifies for direct subject-restricted admission for bachelor degree in the subject area of her NCE.

Oh thank you. Please i need more clarification on this ... Her NCE is biology chemistry.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 11:30am On Mar 29
brown1234:

No, to obtain a bachelor’s degree in Germany you need your wassc or neco with your 100L transcript.. Nce is not sufficient enough

Is there any program she can do online in germany to gain the 1 year University requirements. She is currently residing in another European country

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ade1998: 11:32am On Mar 29
Ihonomic:

My interview is Wednesday too. But I'm still waiting for admission letter from the schools i applied to, how will this affect my application please?

Currently facing this issue. My interview is Next month tho but admission letters get issued May.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 12:09pm On Mar 29
Chriswazo:

U have to wait about 2years now for a visa appointment, the earlier u booked, the better.

1st year transcript is because with just ur ọ level cert, is not possible to be admitted into Bachelors, so u would need any higher qualifying result or cert.
Does that mean that there's no hope for someone who hasn't gone to uni in Nigeria?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 12:16pm On Mar 29
Joddiealba:
Should I just post the link of the telegram group here cos sending emails is kind of tiring..can I post it here?.is it allowed?
Nairaland would not allow it you to post the link. What you can do is to rewrite every (.) Symbol in the group link as dot
Example
https://tdotme/+yCXYI3A-vcJlYTU0
Anybody that sees dot in the group link should rewrite it as . without leaving any space in between and the link will work.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 1:31pm On Mar 29
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 2:34pm On Mar 29
Ade1998:

Currently facing this issue. My interview is Next month tho but admission letters get issued May.

May last year?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by brown1234: 5:32pm On Mar 29
Bmuhd4smile:

Is there any program she can do online in germany to gain the 1 year University requirements. She is currently residing in another European country

You need wassc +100L transcript (Nigeria) to apply for bachelor degree in Germany.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 11:22pm On Mar 29
Onyxunlimited:
Does that mean that there's no hope for someone who hasn't gone to uni in Nigeria?
u apply to attend studienkolleg instead.which u must have b2 german or atleast b1

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 11:26pm On Mar 29
Ihonomic:

attend ur interview and tell them u are waiting for admission,then they will most likely give u time to submit it.hopefully
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zbk001: 5:50am On Mar 30
Good morning everyone, pls how is University of Luxembourg… I want to submit application for masters program… pls how is the country … and any information that will help me is appreciated… if there is group chat for Uni.Lux, pls let me know.
Thank you .
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 8:55am On Mar 30
Abeg how much be the 75euros in naira presently
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cindino20(m): 8:55am On Mar 30
OluwaTofunmiiii:

Please when did she Enter the system?

june 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ade1998: 9:41am On Mar 30
WpressBeginner:

May last year?

August 3rd, 2022.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 10:42am On Mar 30
ayowhizi:
can i reach out to you via whatsapp or email. i would value your guidance.

Sure! you can send me an email from Nairaland.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zbk001: 12:52pm On Mar 30
Good afternoon everyone, pls how is University of Luxembourg… I want to submit application for masters program… pls how is the country … and any information that will help me is appreciated… if there is group chat for Uni.Lux, pls let me know.
Thank you .
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 1:37pm On Mar 30
brown1234:

You need wassc +100L transcript (Nigeria) to apply for bachelor degree in Germany.

Is 3.2 CGPA of 100 lvl study in Nigeria suffice to get admission
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 2:00pm On Mar 30
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 2:19pm On Mar 30
User321:
u apply to attend studienkolleg instead.which u must have b2 german or atleast b1
Thanks for your response.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cindino20(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30
WpressBeginner:

She shld go and explain to them that she does not av an admission yet....they might want to give her 1 month to provide an admission letter

okay. great advise and thanks to you and @Radianceprince

she actually now has an admission from a private uni to do MBA while waiting for other schools but the private Uni didnt issue any admission letter just some contract until she pays 3000 euros. do you think such contract can be used for interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by brown1234: 4:40pm On Mar 30
Bmuhd4smile:

Is 3.2 CGPA of 100 lvl stydy in Nigeria suffice ti get admission

Yes, to study bachelor only
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 4:47pm On Mar 30
brown1234:

Yes, to study bachelor only

Oh great ... thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Atatukseeker: 6:13pm On Mar 30
Nigerians can waste their time applying to biggest country. When you can easily get a student visa to one of the smallest country in Europe even without paying tuition fee. Germany no get conscience oo. Just pray to be lucky. Before I cross into this Europe all this countries show me shege. Until when my eyes open. I see say those country in Europe some of them don’t receive more tourist so they accept any application that is legit and complete documentation. They hardly get refusal. Almost everyone who applied. Gets their visa. Both tourist and student visa. Since then when I came into Europe. I can’t let my family members waste their money again on big countries like Germany. Anyway good luck to those who have gotten appointments
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zbk001: 6:44pm On Mar 30
Atatukseeker:
Nigerians can waste their time applying to biggest country. When you can easily get a student visa to one of the smallest country in Europe even without paying tuition fee. Germany no get conscience oo. Just pray to be lucky. Before I cross into this Europe all this countries show me shege. Until when my eyes open. I see say those country in Europe some of them don’t receive more tourist so they accept any application that is legit and complete documentation. They hardly get refusal. Almost everyone who applied. Gets their visa. Both tourist and student visa. Since then when I came into Europe. I can’t let my family members waste their money again on big countries like Germany. Anyway good luck to those who have gotten appointments

Pls how is Luxembourg, I want to apply for masters degree… is it okay based on your experience 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 9:06pm On Mar 30
Atatukseeker:

If you dont mind me asking, which country are you currently in europe

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 9:32pm On Mar 30
Good evening everyone I have a question
My primary school certificate carries different surname from my other documents and I want to submit them for admission would there be any issues with it and if any what should be the solution to the problem
Thanks 🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 7:44am On Mar 31
Hello and happy weekends!

Is it compulsory to Notarize documents or certify the documents in the high court for bachelors degree application in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cindino20(m): 8:56am On Mar 31
Ihonomic:

given my limited experience with the new system, I will suggest you go with your old admission letter, a document confirming that you have applied to another school and/or email communication from the school if they promise to send a feedback at certain date.

Please keep us updated when you are done with the interview.

all the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Ochigbo123

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.