Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108440 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 10:36am On Mar 26
[quote author=mirami6547 post=129112994]

Please add me to the telegram group
miracleiheanyichukwu4@gmail.com[/]

Add me too pls.. Ominyijesinta1@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by steveblaq(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26
Please add me to the telegram group too
Alagbe001@hotmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ayowhizi: 5:24pm On Mar 26
Kennie28:
Please how long does it take uniassist to send your documents to the school. My school deadline is on 31st and I uploaded yesterday

Please i need help. i want to apply to FAU but am having issues using CAMPO, do know how to go about it. can someone please help?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26
ayowhizi:

Please i need help. i want to apply to FAU but am having issues using CAMPO, do know how to go about it. can someone please help?

What exactly are you having problem with in Campo? I applied early this month and it was straightforward.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26
WpressBeginner:
because I don dey tire....since April 26 2023...till naw...make I get AD THis year ooo

I applied March 2023. AD is probably gonna drop around late this year.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ayowhizi: 6:15pm On Mar 26
hello guys, please how can one convert our grade or credit unit to ECTS credits?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ayowhizi: 9:29pm On Mar 26
Harry4cas:

What exactly are you having problem with in Campo? I applied early this month and it was straightforward.
can i reach out to you via whatsapp or email. i would value your guidance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chidi4eze(m): 7:10am On Mar 27
ayowhizi:
hello guys, please how can one convert our grade or credit unit to ECTS credits?

First, calculate 30*your number of semesters excluding that of year 1. This means if you did a degree of 4 years in Nigeria, it becomes 30*6(because year1 is seen as A-level)=180 ECTS.

Secondly, multiply your number of credit units by 1.5 for each semester excluding year1. This means if your credit unit for year2 first semester is 21, it becomes 21*1.5=31.5 ECTS. The second method is more accurate than the first.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ayowhizi: 8:34am On Mar 27
thanks
chidi4eze:

First, calculate 30*your number of semesters excluding that of year 1. This means if you did a degree of 4 years in Nigeria, it becomes 30*6(because year1 is seen as A-level)=180 ECTS.

Secondly, multiply your number of credit units by 1.5 for each semester excluding year1. This means if your credit unit for year2 first semester is 21, it becomes 21*1.5=31.5 ECTS. The second method is more accurate than the first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OforguEC: 11:16am On Mar 27
Joddiealba:

Okay I will

Please send me the telegram link also
chidiebeleoforgu@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Immacharles: 8:39pm On Mar 27
Good evening everyone, please what is the best public health insurance for someone under 30 years old?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kichivictory: 9:19pm On Mar 27
Pls add me to the telegram group
Iwaloye.feyit@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JBoy470: 1:36pm On Mar 28
Jessydan54:

Hope they aren't going to ask me that too. I'm going for textile and clothing management. Wetin concern me with maths nau

Just make sure you are prepared before going for the interview, and can still look into questions related to what they asked me or what others had came across in the past interviews.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Roushid: 7:47pm On Mar 28
I am interested in joining the telegram group please.

I didn’t know there’s one.

My number 09069213249
Badmusabdulrasheedt@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:11pm On Mar 28
Joddiealba:

Okay I will
Hi. Please, I'm interested in joining the telegraph group, kindly send the link to my email address onyinyechiunlimited@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:14pm On Mar 28
WpressBeginner:

Last week I saw on this platform that sum1 got AD for July 20, but we don't know who else got AD after dat day...

Please is der any1 with AD after 20th please signify, make we know our hope...
What does AD mean, please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:26pm On Mar 28
Aj79:
Hey guys, please is anybody here or knows anyone who booked for category B from 20th July - 24th July 2022?

We want information on those who will get appointment tomorrow so we know the progress and where they will stop.

Hi. I booked category B student visa yesterday but I wasn't able to schedule an appointment because I wasn't given a link or a calendar to select appointment date and time (like they do with UK visa), I only got a mail which states 👇🏾

[/color]"German Foreign Office Scheduling System ---

Subj.: Appointment in Lagos

Dear __________
Your registration to apply for a long term visa (more than 90 days) for students of the category B has been successful.
Your reference number is: ___________
Each applicant must have a separate booking / registration. Each applicant including minor children needs an appointment.
Please note that the waiting period is over a year. You will only receive an e-mail with the exact date of your appointment four weeks prior to your appointment.
Please refrain from inquiries in the meantime.
Please note that you will not be granted access to the visa section if the passport number ___________ and personal data provided during registration are incorrect.
With a wrongly booked visa category you will not get access to the visa section.
If you discover that you have provided incorrect and / or incomplete information, please cancel your registration and register again.
If you want to cancel this registration, please click on the cancellation link: CANCEL"[/font][color=#000099]

I decided to come to nairaland to seek answers (maybe I registered wrong?) but this your your comment makes me a lot more confused. Do they really mean the 1 year wait period literally?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:40pm On Mar 28
justwise:
Here is the part 8

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 7 https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

Please can you explain this part further 👇🏾
"For those planning to go for a Bachelors course, you need a 100level transcript from a university to apply for a BSc program in germany. WAEC alone will not be enough and No, OND will not do, you need a HND."

How can I get a 100 level transcript from a university if I'm not in uni already? Does this mean that one has to enroll in Nigerian uni first or what?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:58pm On Mar 28
Chriswazo:
If u are here and you need help with anything that you are sure, really sure I can help you with, feel free to mention me or pm if private.
I'm just joining this thread tonight and I'm lot confused. Can you help put me through on this whole German student visa? How long do I have to wait to get an appointment?
What does the whole first year uni transcript for application to BSc programs mean?
Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:23pm On Mar 28
Aj79:
Hey guys, please is anybody here or knows anyone who booked for category B from 20th July - 24th July 2022?

We want information on those who will get appointment tomorrow so we know the progress and where they will stop.

what I'm reading here about this category B is scaring me. I just applied for it yesterday against a studies that is to begin in October. I was hoping to be given a date in June since they didn't give me the option to pick my own date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 10:29pm On Mar 28
Onyxunlimited:

Hi. I booked category B student visa yesterday but I wasn't able to schedule an appointment because I wasn't given a link or a calendar to select appointment date and time (like they do with UK visa), I only got a mail which states 👇🏾

[/color]"German Foreign Office Scheduling System ---

Subj.: Appointment in Lagos

Dear __________
Your registration to apply for a long term visa (more than 90 days) for students of the category B has been successful.
Your reference number is: ___________
Each applicant must have a separate booking / registration. Each applicant including minor children needs an appointment.
Please note that the waiting period is over a year. You will only receive an e-mail with the exact date of your appointment four weeks prior to your appointment.
Please refrain from inquiries in the meantime.
Please note that you will not be granted access to the visa section if the passport number ___________ and personal data provided during registration are incorrect.
With a wrongly booked visa category you will not get access to the visa section.
If you discover that you have provided incorrect and / or incomplete information, please cancel your registration and register again.
If you want to cancel this registration, please click on the cancellation link: CANCEL"[/font][color=#000099]

I decided to come to nairaland to seek answers (maybe I registered wrong?) but this your your comment makes me a lot more confused. Do they really mean the 1 year wait period literally?

Yes! 20 months waiting period if you are not a recent first class graduate, Phd Student or secured an EU scholarship! This is the German waka! Cheaper but very slow

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by LINSAR: 11:33pm On Mar 28
Aj79:

Yes! 20 months waiting period if you are not a recent first class graduate, Phd Student or secured an EU scholarship! This is the German waka! Cheaper but very slow

Is it only applicable to Nigerians?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by LINSAR: 11:51pm On Mar 28
Radianceprince:
if you hv computer skills dont waste ur time studying and start waiting for too long apply for chancenkarte by june ur field is among bottle neck profession congrt in adv
Hello.

What if one's job isn't among bottle neck professions e.g Finance jobs. Can one still go directly without student route?

Also, with IT or Finance skills, are entry level accepted or one has to have vast years of experience?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 12:08am On Mar 29
Hi great minds!
My sister has a Neco Result and NCE certificate. Will the two be enough to apply and secure bachelors degree in germany.

Please advice on what she would need in other to meet the entry requirements.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyxunlimited(f): 12:55am On Mar 29
Aj79:

Almost 2 years?! I honestly lack words to express myself right now.
Thanks for your response anyways.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by brown1234: 1:31am On Mar 29
Bmuhd4smile:
Hi great minds!
My sister has a Neco Result and NCE certificate. Will the two be enough to apply and secure bachelors degree in germany.

No, to obtain a bachelor’s degree in Germany you need your wassc or neco with your 100L transcript.. Nce is not sufficient enough
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ihonomic: 8:26am On Mar 29
please add me or send me the telegram group link

onosetaleoseghale@gmail.com

thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ekykool(m): 8:30am On Mar 29
Bmuhd4smile:
Hi great minds!

She qualifies for direct subject-restricted admission for bachelor degree in the subject area of her NCE.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ade1998: 9:15am On Mar 29
Good morning friends, I booked an appointment date on the 3rd of August, 2022 and I just got an appointment date yesterday for 25th of April (Next month).
The issue I’m facing now is that my deferred admission letter doesn’t get issued until May. I’m confused about what to do. Kindly advise. Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joddiealba: 9:25am On Mar 29
Onyxunlimited:
Almost 2 years?! I honestly lack words to express myself right now.
Thanks for your response anyways.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joddiealba: 9:28am On Mar 29
Should I just post the link of the telegram group here cos sending emails is kind of tiring..can I post it here?.is it allowed?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WpressBeginner: 9:43am On Mar 29
Joddiealba:
Should I just post the link of the telegram group here cos sending emails is kind of tiring..can I post it here?.is it allowed?

Nairaland will not accept

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.