Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1114773 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2020
Ewesterol2:
I used April 1st�

Will advise you to cancel the appointment and make Winter Plans.......If you can defer the Admission to Winter......better......but if you can’t .....you have to make fresh Winter Applications......Goodluck
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GentleChief: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Most of you don't seem to get the information I passed earlier on do you?

I am here tell you people that it seems the embassy is no longer interested in CAT A or CAT B.

The new system is now tumbon tumbon best calabar titi alaba Bush. Alaba alaba kai kai titi box and box.

The person that it falls on will get appointment!

If you want, keep on asking....

"I booked for CAT A VISA on December and this is bla bla bla...."

E go clear for una eyes soon.

One peculiar thing I forgot to share in my experience last time was the very fact that

ONLY LIKE 8-10 people came for interview on my own day!

Do you know how many applications they receive daily and are processing only 10?

Be aware too that the 10 is a mixture of students, reunion, tourist and work visa people oo. Implyin that we may be only 5 students.

cc
dollypeeee

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eonyebuchi: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Helpful!
Kendocity4u:

Why should you be bothered about that.......what schools need is your Transcript Showing your academic records while in school........Most people remove the first page of the Transcript because it carries a notice that says that the Transcript is solely for the use of the concerned authorities and not for the Applicants/students use.....so make of that what you will.....Cheers
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sirmy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good afternoon bro, please is it possible to book for AD for winter semester now .... considering that fact that the admission application is not yet started
princejck:

Bro I no be embassy ooo, only make predictions base on the way the situation is. Someone who applied for appointment for winter got AD
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sirmy:
Good afternoon bro, please is it possible to book for AD for winter semester now .... considering that fact that the admission application is not yet started

Lol quite the irony........you quoted where he said he’s not an Embassy Staff with a question about booking appointment like he’s an Embassy Staff.......Na wa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sirmy:

Sure you can book AD for Winter Semester, but I don’t advice students to book AD without AL. Booking this way only flood the system, thereby reducing the chances of AD for students with AL and other relevant documents.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sirmy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Please which school and what country?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sirmy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yes ,you are right bro, I understand that, but the school told me that I don't need to start all over again, I just need to re upload my documents. I was given Summer admission,but I lost the admission due to Unavailability of AD.
princejck:

Sure you can book AD for Winter Semester, but I don’t advice students to book AD without AL. Booking this way only flood the system, thereby reducing the chances of AD for students with AL and other relevant documents.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sirmy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
It was a mistake bro, I didn't send him message based on embassy staff or not. I sent him message so as to get information.
Thanks
Kendocity4u:

Lol quite the irony........you quoted where he said he’s not an Embassy Staff with a question about booking appointment like he’s an Embassy Staff.......Na wa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sirmy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
I also want to re apply for winter, can you inbox me ?
Misstoluwani:

Hello Skyclub14, I'm seeking fellow winter candidates like myself so we can trade information and help each other, If you don't mind
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sirmy:
Yes ,you are right bro, I understand that, but the school told me that I don't need to start all over again, I just need to re upload my documents. I was given Summer admission,but I lost the admission due to Unavailability of AD.

You can cancel ur current appointment and rebook for winter semester using the actual resumption date of the school

Good luck
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor5996: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
princejck:

You can cancel ur current appointment and rebook for winter semester using the actual resumption date of the school

Good luck

Is this applicable to only CAT A or CAT B can do the same
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
princejck:

Good luck
do u know if it's category B he Is, don't mislead people only category A are allowed to book now due to the purge by march 31st category B will be purged as seen on their website, if they wait and not get AD they might come for u, let's not say what we not really sure of, to avoid putting people in a mess. Category B should call the embassy to enquire if they can book now.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
GentleChief:
Most of you don't seem to get the information I passed earlier on do you?

I am here tell you people that it seems the embassy is no longer interested in CAT A or CAT B.

The new system is now tumbon tumbon best calabar titi alaba Bush. Alaba alaba kai kai titi box and box.

The person that it falls on will get appointment!

If you want, keep on asking....

"I booked for CAT A VISA on December and this is bla bla bla...."

E go clear for una eyes soon.

One peculiar thing I forgot to share in my experience last time was the very fact that

ONLY LIKE 8-10 people came for interview on my own day!

Do you know how many applications they receive daily and are processing only 10?

Be aware too that the 10 is a mixture of students, reunion, tourist and work visa people oo. Implyin that we may be only 5 students.

cc
dollypeeee

The whole process has become a raffle draw

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oluwadamilolah(f): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
GentleChief:

[/b]The new system is now tumbon tumbon best calabar titi alaba Bush. Alaba alaba kai kai titi box and box [b]
grin grin

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mehn this waka has shattered dreams.

Even comments of ppl who used to buttlick the process are no more forthcoming grin

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
clintonsparkz:
do u know if it's category B he Is, don't mislead people only category A are allowed to book now due to the purge by march 31st category B will be purged as seen on their website, if they wait and not get AD they might come for u, let's not say what we not really sure of, to avoid putting people in a mess. Category B should call the embassy to enquire if they can book now.

Am not misleading anyone, also it’s not my job to determine if one is in Cat. A or B the policies in respect to that is stated clearly on the Embassy’s website...I answered each questions with the knowledge that he or she has read and understood the visa policies and requirements.

Yes he can apply for new appointments Cat A or B.

Cat B will be purged in approximately 4weeks time, but do u know if he might get a date before then...after all someone claim to get date after 3days of applying.

Any cat. B that booked now should Know they have to rebook in April.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
princejck:

Am not misleading anyone, also it’s not my job to determine if one is in Cat. A or B the policies in respect to that is stated clearly on the Embassy’s website...
Any cat. B that booked now should Know they have to rebook in April.

Bro, can you please direct me to the page where they stated the rules about the categories? I'm finding it quite confusing to locate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
obibanks:

Bro, can you please direct me to the page where they stated the rules about the categories? I'm finding it quite confusing to locate

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1717
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thewizardof0zil: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
The funny thing is people are actually getting Visas outside this forum and going to Germany.
Let’s just hope and pray it all works out.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 3:54am On Mar 04, 2020
Prepare hard for Testas, getting 100-130 is not as easy as you think. Now most of us understand why its a CAT A requirement. Goodluck to those writing next month!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Eonyebuchi:
Good morning gentlemen.
I want to apply for transcript from my school but I Learnt that the cover letter accompanying the transcript always contain the name of the school I'm applying to. Already I have applied to 3 different schools in Germany, I don't know which of them that will offer me admission.
What do I do?

Are u not using uniassist?
If yes, a single address to uniassist will suffice.
If no, then you may have to apply for three copies to each of the schools. That's the way I see it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ewesterol2: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2020
cry
victor5996:

Is this applicable to only CAT A or CAT B can do the same
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ewesterol2: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2020
Bro I’ve deferred my admission, but now if I’m to book, it’ll be cat B because I graduated 017 and booked for summer in December. But as e be, is it possible to book for winter now? I thought they said at the end of April they’ll clear out the system? So won’t those applications be affected? Just asking shaa
dollypeeee:

The whole process has become a raffle draw
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2020
akinswaggs:
Prepare hard for Testas, getting 100-130 is not as easy as you think. Now most of us understand why its a CAT A requirement. Goodluck to those writing next month!

Nahwah for these germans
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ewesterol2: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Please those people that wrote testas, how was it? Is the result out?
And what material did you use to prep for it? I know getting 100 to 130 won’t be easy cry
Secondly, is it subject/course specific? undecided
I’m tired shaa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jiggsbaby: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2020
Please who knows how long it will take finitba to issue me a block account confirmation if I find my account today?

I need to know please my interview date is next week

Anyone??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by precious225: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2020
3 working days
Jiggsbaby:
Please who knows how long it will take finitba to issue me a block account confirmation if I find my account today?

I need to know please my interview date is next week

Anyone??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jiggsbaby: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Please do u guys think I will receive my blocking confirmation before 11th if I find my block account or receive a debit for the funding today

Please I need to know??

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.