Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1217668 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pittoilet(f): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
hello everyone apart from the below listed documents for german study (postgraduate) visa, which other documents do i need?

acceptance letter
funded block account
valid passport
passport photographs
visa and declaration forms

Also is a statement of purpose/motivation required?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Govkaybee: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
3 days or 3 working days?
so sorry for my inquisition.
Kendocity4u:

Within 3 days the money will drop into your Fintiba Block Account provided there are no hitches from the Bank you are making the transfer from........you will also get Confirmation Email with some Documents too immediately........that’s all.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Desireiva: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
I sent you a mail sir, please reply

princecase:

Responded to your pm.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pseudonomer: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
flowsneh:
Guys,

Is it possible to apply for German student visa if you start a program in another EU country or US and get their visa/residence permit?

Let's say you apply to Estonia or Lithuania and get their residence permit based on student visa, can you apply for German student visa from there without having to come back to Nigeria?

You don’t need a visa to study in Germany if you have residence permit from other EU countries... All you have to do is Apply for a residence permit in Germany with your Admission letter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ninaann39: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please guys, has anyone here written TestAS engineering module before? Please I need help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ninaann39: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Does Luthiana offer studet jobs?

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
I greet everyone in the house
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hello good people,
I booked for Visa interview since November 7, 2019...I have been given admission letter into msc program and have almost fully funded my blocked account but haven't been sent a mail carrying the exact date of appointment.

Please has any1 gotten an appointment date in the last 1 or 2weeks?

How did you go about it, if yes?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
100Paul:
Hello good people,
I booked for Visa interview since November 7, 2019...I have been given admission letter into msc program and have almost fully funded my blocked account but haven't been sent a mail carrying the exact date of appointment.

Please has any1 gotten an appointment date in the last 1 or 2weeks?

How did you go about it, if yes?
Wowww...... November seems a real long time oo see you sure you're but supposed to cancel and rebook??
Although just 2 or 3 persons here have gotten dates since december or so ....
But abeg which category did you book and when is your school starting date??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eonyebuchi: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
What's the meaning of Al, AD, Am and Visum. I am lost on that.
haykays:
Following....

AL, AD, AM and visum success in this new trend...

Goodluck guys
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Govkaybee:
3 days or 3 working days?
so sorry for my inquisition.

You are funny shaaa
3 working days
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
pittoilet:
hello everyone apart from the below listed documents for german study (postgraduate) visa, which other documents do i need?

acceptance letter
funded block account
valid passport
passport photographs
visa and declaration forms

Also is a statement of purpose/motivation required?

Check the Embassy Website,......you will see the list of required documents(Two Photocopies plus Original of your BSC Result,University Transcript,First School leaving Certificate, Waec/Neco Result, Waec/Neco Scratch Card,Birth Certificate,at least a 5year Old biographic Document,Letter of Recommendation and others) ........SOP/Motivation letter is Compulsory........I am surprised you are asking this question

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Eonyebuchi:
What's the meaning of Al, AD, Am and Visum. I am lost on that.

Reading this thread from page one will help you a lot you know?.......but no one wants to do that anymore.
AL-Admission Letter
AD-Appointment Date(Visa Interview Date)
AM-Approval Mail(pack your bags)
Visum-Visa(book your flight and Japa)

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin
Gbambor:
Bros nawa for you oo be like you no dey hear word....people that funded block account are looking for how to remove their money cos of lack of AD and you're still planning on funding account when from your previous comments you fall under cat B....
PrinceJk don tell people tire make dem no fund account until them get AD and that's d normal thing to do abi you don get AD without telling us ?? I sha know it's none of our business but if you've gotten it'd go a long way to help uplift the morale of the house
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2020
Gbambor:
Wowww...... November seems a real long time oo see you sure you're but supposed to cancel and rebook??
Although just 2 or 3 persons here have gotten dates since december or so ....
But abeg which category did you book and when is your school starting date??

I booked Category A. School starts March 23rd.
Please, I will like to know what time of the day that those persons that have AD applied on their website.... just to be sure if the 10mins (1-1:10am) still works this year as someone told me it worked last year?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GentleChief: 4:43am On Mar 03, 2020
If not that there is a system am trying to raise my children in this world, I would have used my block account money and started mai mai business since

Becos this one people are saying to book visa at a particular time of the day or night....

I hope this thing have not turned to tumbon tumbon best calabar titi alaba bush... Alaba alaba kai kai... Titi box and box undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 5:04am On Mar 03, 2020
GentleChief:
If not that there is a system am trying to raise my children in this world, I would have used my block account money and started mai mai business since

Becos this one people are saying to book visa at a particular time of the day or night....

I hope this thing have not turned to tumbon tumbon best calabar titi alaba bush... Alaba alaba kai kai... Titi box and box undecided undecided

See my brother here doing tumbon tumbon titi alaba....chai, lack of date has turn us to something else. As for me nah sleepless night. I just woke up after dreaming of AD, interview and visum.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2020
Success to those taking Testas today cheesy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princecase: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2020
Desireiva:
I sent you a mail sir, please reply

Check your mail.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chuukwudi(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2020
JosephAdeoba:
I will advice you to use your Domiciliary account so that you can get your refund into your account in case of visa refusal Just saying Cos that's not your portion in Jesus name.

Danke Bruder!

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Govkaybee: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2020
Lol. E get why oo smiley
Kendocity4u:

You are funny shaaa
3 working days
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Access2017:
Pls does anyone know if the German Embassy in Abuja certify results? Many thanks

Yes. They do.
I did mine here in Abuja
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2020
Govkaybee:
Hello boss,
Do you have an idea how long the money takes to reflect in fintiba and how long it'd take to get confirmation?

With Fintiba, it's within 24hours. I used my GTB domiciliary account.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2020
100Paul:

With Fintiba, it's within 24hours. I used my GTB domiciliary account.
Please how did you put 10456 euros in your GTB domiciliary account ?
1,000 per week ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eonyebuchi: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Thanks so much. Please can i have your number, I need your assistance.
Kendocity4u:

Reading this thread from page one will help you a lot you know?.......but no one wants to do that anymore.
AL-Admission Letter
AD-Appointment Date(Visa Interview Date)
AM-Approval Mail(pack your bags)
Visum-Visa(book your flight and Japa)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ewesterol2: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2020
I booked for AD on 20 dec cat A but I’ve not gotten a date. Please did anyone book within this period for cat A or B and has gotten a date? Dunno if I should cancel and rebook��

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2020
Eonyebuchi:
Thanks so much. Please can i have your number, I need your assistance.

You can ask your questions here so everybody can help you...........
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2020
Ewesterol2:
I booked for AD on 20 dec cat A but I’ve not gotten a date. Please did anyone book within this period for cat A or B and has gotten a date? Dunno if I should cancel and rebook��

What Start date did you use when you booked??
You should know that your start date determines if you get Date or not.......if your start date is Jan-March/April......it’s better you start making plans to Cancel the Appointment booking and ask for Enrollment Extension from the school or you Defer your Admission to Winter so you can rebook Appointment.......Cheers
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eonyebuchi: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2020
Good morning gentlemen.
I want to apply for transcript from my school but I Learnt that the cover letter accompanying the transcript always contain the name of the school I'm applying to. Already I have applied to 3 different schools in Germany, I don't know which of them that will offer me admission.
What do I do?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ewesterol2: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=Kendocity4u post=87126528]

What Start date did you use when you booked??
You should know that your start date determines if you get Date or not.......if your start date is Jan-March/April......it’s better you start making plans to Cancel the Appointment booking and ask for Enrollment Extension from the school or you Defer your Admission to Winter so you can rebook Appointment.......Cheers [/April 1st]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ewesterol2: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2020
I used April 1st�
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2020
Eonyebuchi:
Good morning gentlemen.
I want to apply for transcript from my school but I Learnt that the cover letter accompanying the transcript always contain the name of the school I'm applying to. Already I have applied to 3 different schools in Germany, I don't know which of them that will offer me admission.
What do I do?

Why should you be bothered about that.......what schools need is your Transcript Showing your academic records while in school........Most people remove the first page of the Transcript because it carries a notice that says that the Transcript is solely for the use of the concerned authorities and not for the Applicants/students use.....so make of that what you will.....Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (740) (Reply)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.