Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112747 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thewizardof0zil: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Jiggsbaby:
Please do u guys think I will receive my blocking confirmation before 11th if I find my block account or receive a debit for the funding today

Please I need to know??
Yes, it’s usually 2-3 days.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chuukwudi(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2020
Please which Al is better to use for Interview : I have enrolled in One but lectures start 15 March and last day to join is 1st April. or 2 that the last date of enrolment is 6th of March no extension.... Urgent reply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by engri: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Chuukwudi:
Please which Al is better to use for Interview : I have enrolled in One but lectures start 15 March and last day to join is 1st April. or 2 that the last date of enrolment is 6th of March no extension.... Urgent reply

Use the one for April.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please the guys going for interview next week.
When did you apply?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Nahwah for these germans

Yes sha, anyone with such score is as good as someone on Scholarship actually. It's more or less try to get 320 and above in Jamb
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
akinswaggs:

Yes sha, anyone with such score is as good as someone on Scholarship actually. It's more or less try to get 320 and above in Jamb

That means it didn’t go as u expected it to
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IceColdVeins(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
E be like na to go back UK go sure pass ooo...Or can anyone suggest countries that allow you stay after studies?

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Legendguru: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
For those who are still waiting for summer AD it’s better you cancel and rebook for winter now .i don’t think the embassy has plans for summer 2020.

I just rebooked for my cousin for winter after deferring his admission and the email i received from the embassy reads appointment will be given in 4 - 6 weeks no longer 2-3months that’s was showing last year.

Forget summer book early for winter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aphrikanna: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
please who has applied to TUM? Finding their application process a bit difficult
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dazzlingd(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Legendguru:
For those who are still waiting for summer AD it’s better you cancel and rebook for winter now .i don’t think the embassy has plans for summer 2020.

I just rebooked for my cousin for winter after deferring his admission and the email i received from the embassy reads appointment will be given in 4 - 6 weeks no longer 2-3months that’s was showing last year.

This is not a new thing....

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ewesterol2: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
What start date did you put abeg shocked
Legendguru:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ewesterol2: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
According to embassy, they’ll clear out every pending applications and reset the system at the end of March or so. Won’t it affect ppl that are booking for winter now? Just asking
dazzlingd:

This is not a new thing....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by RedCandy: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Mehn this waka has shattered dreams.

Even comments of ppl who used to buttlick the process are no more forthcoming grin
And you’re happy about it because?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Legendguru: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ewesterol2:

You can use September ending winter resumes October first
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ewesterol2:

I don’t know why students like asking this question......why can’t you just use the actual resumption date of ur school, it’s more realistic.

Every school has their various resumption date on their website.

Na wa
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2020
IceColdVeins:
E be like na to go back UK go sure pass ooo...Or can anyone suggest countries that allows you stay after studies?

I will advise same too with the current Embassy issue. UK is better option actually
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2020
Jiggsbaby:
Please do u guys think I will receive my blocking confirmation before 11th if I find my block account or receive a debit for the funding today

Please I need to know??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2020
Guys coming, I regret not coming with traditional medicine and roots etc, you will definitely need it.

Don't ask me why.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Desmond1120: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2020
Please can I present the Affidavit for declaration of age as the birth certificate at the Germany embassy for student visa application instead of the NPC birth certificate cos my date of birth comes a month before the NPC birth declaration which is November 1992 and the NPC birth certificate is only accepted for those that were born after December 1992.

I need an advice from anyone with a better knowledge of this pls

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GentleChief: 3:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Hmmmm.... Not that am doubting anybody ooo. Am not calling anybody a thief oo.

But I wonder what type of costs anybody will be avoiding that will make you loose guard over 4 million to a total stranger. This goes vice versa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why intentions maybe right, I know it within me that criminals monitor this thread a lot too.

No matter how genuine it may look, save yourself the stress by going through the bank route and paying the normal fees

If you are sending money to Germany, please and please use access bank. Open a fintiba account. Open access bank Euro domiciliary account. Fund it with Euro. If you dont know how to detect fake or torn Euros, tell the Mallam or BDC guy to follow you into access. Once he funds your account, you transfer the Naira equivalent into his account. Then approach the bank manager or the people incharge of foreign transactions. Tell them you want to send money to Germany. They will give you a form to fill and move the Euro from your account to the designated account number Fintiba gave you. Within 3 days, your money will appear in your account in Germany!

N.B
Access Bank cant send more than a certain amount at a go. You have to transfer the money twice. All these costs less than 20k per transaction when I did my own. I don't know the charges now.

Again, I don't think its advisable to go through GT Bank. During my initial trial, they accepted only 1000 Euros deposit per week. This means it will take you over 10 weeks to fund your dorm account with them.

Whichever way, its far better than entrusting your money to a total stranger. People are VERY MEAN AND HEARTLESS IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD. THEY WILL WIPE YOU WITHOUT THINKING TWICE. I CAN BET MY BALLS THAT THESE WIPERS MONITOR THIS FORUM ON DAILY BASIS.

BE SMART AND STOP THINKING HOW TO CUT CORNERS! THANKS.

Before you follow this seemingly cheaper route, ask yourself one question; IS THE RISK WORTH IT?

25 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2020
Just finished applying, what do you need help with?

Aphrikanna:
please who has applied to TUM? Finding their application process a bit difficult
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2020
GentleChief:
Hmmmm.... Not that am doubting anybody ooo. Am not calling anybody a thief oo.

But I wonder what type of costs anybody will be avoiding that will make you loose guard over 4 million to a total stranger. This goes vice versa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why intentions maybe right, I know it within me that criminals monitor this thread a lot too.

No matter how genuine it may look, save yourself the stress by going through the bank route and paying the normal fees

If you are sending money to Germany, please and please use access bank. Open a fintiba account. Open access bank Euro domiciliary account. Fund it with Euro. If you dont know how to detect fake or torn Euros, tell the Mallam or BDC guy to follow you into access. Once he funds your account, you transfer the Naira equivalent into his account. Then approach the bank manager or the people incharge of foreign transactions. Tell them you want to send money to Germany. They will give you a form to fill and move the Euro from your account to the designated account number Fintiba gave you. Within 3 days, your money will appear in your account in Germany!

N.B
Access Bank cant send more than a certain amount at a go. You have to transfer the money twice. All these costs less than 20k per transaction when I did my own. I don't know the charges now.

Again, I don't think its advisable to go through GT Bank. During my initial trial, they accepted only 1000 Euros deposit per week. This means it will take you over 10 weeks to fund your dorm account with them.

Whichever way, its far better than entrusting your money to a total stranger. People are VERY MEAN AND HEARTLESS IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD. THEY WILL WIPE YOU WITHOUT THINKING TWICE. I CAN BET MY BALLS THAT THESE WIPERS MONITOR THIS FORUM ON DAILY BASIS.

BE SMART AND STOP THINKING HOW TO CUT CORNERS! THANKS.

Before you follow this seemingly cheaper route, ask yourself one question; IS THE RISK WORTH IT?

You spoke rightly sir, I expected this kind of comment. If it were me, I doubt if I will do it. I made that statement cos I need naira and thinks is better to transact with someone that has naira at home.

You really spoke well, during my time, I discouraged guys from using someone that wanted to do it for guys on the WhatsApp group then, so I will also tell the people I quoted to be careful.

Btw, I have been here for a while now, then have built relationships out of here that knows me physically, my school, my address in Germany etc, my full names cos we are also friends on Facebook. I have a lot and a lot of them here.
Is more risky I think if is someone that is new or not well known. Some of us sent money to guys too that we heard a lot here to help us with funding and payments. I think you know some names already that are being recommended. During my time, when the euros started climbing again, I was told to get people there that I trusted that could do it, I contacted a lot of people that I know I could trust there but d all said d didn't have up to that amount. D even linked me up to people I didn't know but on their words, I tried with them too but then their prices were ridiculous too, even higher than I was getting with BDC then before I opted for Access Bank route. Some guys I wrote to then , I have never spoken to them here before or pm, but I did a little check on them when d were suggested to me, before enquiring from them. If you doubt me, I can also provide their monikers, so am not talking about what I wouldn't do. When I needed dorm account referrals, d all came from here, from people that don't know me and have never seen me before then, d saw d need and risked it for me based on their possible findings about me. I have returned that favour to some others too since after then.

So while you are right sir, there's also an exception to that. I will be surprise if someone like Hadampson that knows me well with my full names, up to my many pictures and family connections and friends from a platform, will come and write here, he doesn't trust me, that would really be weird.

Is all about doing your assignment well, [s]me I need naira, so I won't withdraw that statement[/s]. I hope you do understand sir. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GentleChief: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Chriswazo:

You spoke rightly sir, I expected this kind of comment. If it were me, I doubt if I will do it. I made that statement cos I need naira and thinks is better to transact with someone that has naira at home.

While my initial statement was not directed at you, the bolded caught my attention. You dont have any relative that you can send Euros to and they fund your account with Naira? undecided undecided

If you can't trust them, how will you trust a stranger?

FYI, hope you are aware that incase of Visa refusal and the applicant applies for withdrawal of funds.... The said Euros is coming back to your account because Fintiba only REFUNDS MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT NUMBER IT WAS SENT FROM?

This implies the person's Naira will be with you and Euros will be with you. What will that imply? Start looking for ways to send it to the person again and in worst case scenarios.... Run away with it?

It doesn't matter if the person knows you down to the grave. I have seen where a brother duped his blood brother in this kind of transaction.

Please remember that I started my initial comment with "While the intentions may be right". This implies am not calling anybody anything yet.

Am just informing the general public that rather than all these hectic process and probably a "HAD I KNOWN" at last, simply FOLLOW THE OPTION IS LISTED ABOVE.

Thanks Sir.

N.B

By the way, I dont know who gave Nairalanders the stuppid impression that Euros always add money like that. Euros or any other currency doesn't just add 50 or 100 naira overnight. It takes a process. Most times months and atimes years.

The difference it normally adds in a space of time is extra 2 naira or worst case 3 naira in months. If you times it by the currency being changed to... Say 10,000 Euros.... What you have is extra 20,000.

Is that 20,000 saved worth the risk of gambling over 4 million naira?

My 2 Cents.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2020
GentleChief:

You dont have any relative that you can send Euros to and they fund your account with Naira? undecided undecided

Well this your particular statement shows you have exhausted any sensible point.

Sorry sir, we are done on this topic. This your 2nd comment is redundant. FYI, I have a buyer from here already, only that the amount he want is not up to my account, i am already working on completing the required fund, but should it not proceed, am not selling on NL again, I think I can still get guys here that has naira at home for transaction. So save ur....
Thank you for your understanding.

Disclaimer: I have withdrawn my comment on requesting for Naira transaction, i remember Honorableseyi etc had their monikers coined to defraud unsuspecting people. Please don't PM anyone answering Chriswazo for financial transaction, except you know him well and do recognize him. Please, thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sammynelson: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Anyone planning to send his or her document next week please pm let’s share cost Abeg ... rivers state and it’s environs ... delta, IMO, Edo and so on .. anyone pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by EhizTheo: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
please is it advisable for someone with winter admission to apply for appointment now, knowing that embassy stated on their website that they would reset their website by then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: GodfreyOsondu and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.