Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1116740 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Anybody Sending documents to TU Freiburg??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aakins38(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
princejck:

That means it didn’t go as u expected it to

Yes, it didn't.
Tables were shattered
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Seuntolaa: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Good day every one. Trust your day is going very well. I would like to ask a question.

I have a friend who is married with a child. She just got admission into Berlin school of business and innovation BSBI, Germany. She plans to travel with her husband and child, most especially her child and wants to know the kind of visa they can apply for since she would be applying for student visa.

I would appreciate you quick responses.

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ahzmond(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
EhizTheo:
please is it advisable for someone with winter admission to apply for appointment now, knowing that embassy stated on their website that they would reset their website by then?

Therefore we will reset the B-list registrations at the end of September and at the end of March before the beginning of the new semester and delete all at that time existing B-list entries.

It's clearing and boldly written.

If you for cat B, then have a little patience, April is around the corner (you can book from April 1st). Meanwhile, if you're for cat A with admission letter, you can go ahead and book.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tundd80: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Good evening all, I want to ask for those of us that had book since last year and still expecting AD for summer, is it not advisable for us to cancel the booking now and reapply against winter? It seems the probability if getting AD this summer is dramatically tending towards zero.

Need advice please.......
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
tundd80:
Good evening all, I want to ask for those of us that had book since last year and still expecting AD for summer, is it not advisable for us to cancel the booking now and reapply against winter? It seems the probability if getting AD this summer is dramatically tending towards zero.

Need advice please.......

Said it many times but only few do listen but good luck to those still hoping.

Bro cancel and rebook for winter.

Please pay attention to the rules for Cat B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aphrikanna: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please can I direct message you
tobymac93:
Just finished applying, what do you need help with?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sammynelson: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Anybody sending docs next week , let’s share cost pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
princejck:

That means it didn’t go as u expected it to

Not really, just time factor
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ewesterol2:
Please those people that wrote testas, how was it? Is the result out?
And what material did you use to prep for it? I know getting 100 to 130 won’t be easy cry
Secondly, is it subject/course specific? undecided
I’m tired shaa

Not so bad.. Just that no calculators allowed, you need to be very good at calculating dein your head and time for the first part( Core test) may not be enough.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chuukwudi(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Can someone use WAEC statement of result for Masters admission or must it be WAEC certificate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Angelllidoko: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello, ive been following the thread now and i have a question. Please oo what are the chances of getting admission into a studienkolleg with a D7 in physics waec. Thats the only D7 the rest of the papers were cleared.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 8:51am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning friends. I believe sharing my testimony here can help someone else's faith and encourage everyone.

Blessed is the man whose trust is in the Lord and whose hope is the Lord's.
Those who believe on God shall never be confounded!

I qualify for CAT A and I booked last December, precisely Dec 13 and I didn't receive a date just like almost everyone here. My hope and belief were getting detailed cos of the unexpected delay but I kept on praying and kept believing God. Last week, I got so tired with everyone that I started to lose hope and started winter applications. In fact, I already started applying to schools, about 5 schools already. On Friday, I eventually cancelled my appointment with the plan that I would rebook for winter this monday just as almost everyone is planning but I didnt have rest and peace deep down that I was not believing the words of God he had already told me, which is human of me.

Over the weekend, I was still praying about it, lamenting to God and in the midst of the brouhaha, I was still having this assurance I would get AD. To cut long story short, I had this urge during my prayers to request extension for 8 weeks and still rebook for summer using the new start date. The urge was so precise as such, I was at first feeling is it possible for any school to allow such extension. Come Monday, I mailed one of the schools I already got admitted to requesting for 8 weeks extension from the normal deadline of april 28 and lo and behold, they granted it immediately the following day, sending a document that to that effect. I was delighted and rushed home to rebook.

I rebooked on Tuesday afternoon using June 30 as start date and Thursday evening, that's yesterday around 7p.m, I got my AD for April 7!! This could have been possible only with God.

God will settle everyone's sincere desire in Jesus name, I wish everyone the best.

PS; This is not to brag nor tell anyone I'm good and smart at calculating dates. In fact, not to say I'm lucky but it is just about I was favoured by God and he showed me mercy. I could have decided to hold this to myself and keep mute just as it is gradually becoming of this group but of what importance is it if i can not give back to the community that helped me because I'm certain one or two persons would benefit from this.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NeonDee(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2020
GentleChief:
Hmmmm.... Not that am doubting anybody ooo. Am not calling anybody a thief oo.

But I wonder what type of costs anybody will be avoiding that will make you loose guard over 4 million to a total stranger. This goes vice versa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why intentions maybe right, I know it within me that criminals monitor this thread a lot too.

No matter how genuine it may look, save yourself the stress by going through the bank route and paying the normal fees

If you are sending money to Germany, please and please use access bank. Open a fintiba account. Open access bank Euro domiciliary account. Fund it with Euro. If you dont know how to detect fake or torn Euros, tell the Mallam or BDC guy to follow you into access. Once he funds your account, you transfer the Naira equivalent into his account. Then approach the bank manager or the people incharge of foreign transactions. Tell them you want to send money to Germany. They will give you a form to fill and move the Euro from your account to the designated account number Fintiba gave you. Within 3 days, your money will appear in your account in Germany!

N.B
Access Bank cant send more than a certain amount at a go. You have to transfer the money twice. All these costs less than 20k per transaction when I did my own. I don't know the charges now.

Again, I don't think its advisable to go through GT Bank. During my initial trial, they accepted only 1000 Euros deposit per week. This means it will take you over 10 weeks to fund your dorm account with them.

Whichever way, its far better than entrusting your money to a total stranger. People are VERY MEAN AND HEARTLESS IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD. THEY WILL WIPE YOU WITHOUT THINKING TWICE. I CAN BET MY BALLS THAT THESE WIPERS MONITOR THIS FORUM ON DAILY BASIS.

BE SMART AND STOP THINKING HOW TO CUT CORNERS! THANKS.

Before you follow this seemingly cheaper route, ask yourself one question; IS THE RISK WORTH IT?
Wow! Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Louisanc(f): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Good day all..
Please i need urgent help.. i am filling the application form for msc in CADIOVASCULAR science at University of Gottingen. Please i need help on how to fill the final grade, ECTS and Average Grade,. I have filled in a way i understand but it keeps getting rejected. Please help will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by toulouse: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2020
dipotol:
Good morning friends. I believe sharing my testimony here can help someone else's faith and encourage everyone.

I qualify for CAT A and I booked last December, precisely Dec 13 and I didn't receive a date just like almost everyone here. My hope and belief were getting detailed cos of the unexpected delay but I kept on praying and kept believing God. Last week, I got so tired with everyone that I started to lose hope and started winter applications. In fact, I already started applying to schools, about 5 schools already. On Friday, I eventually cancelled my appointment with the plan that I would rebook for winter this monday just as almost everyone is planning but I didnt have rest and peace deep down that I was not believing the words of God he had already told me, which is human of me.

Over the weekend, I was still praying about it, lamenting to God and in the midst of the brouhaha, I was still having this assurance I would get AD. To cut long story short, I had this urge during my prayers to request extension for 8 weeks and still rebook for summer using the new start date. The urge was so precise as such, I was at first feeling is it possible for any school to allow such extension. Come Monday, I mailed one of the schools I already got admitted to requesting for 8 weeks extension from the normal deadline of april 28 and lo and behold, they granted it immediately the following day, sending a document that to that effect. I was delighted and rushed home to rebook.

I rebooked on Tuesday afternoon using June 30 as start date and Thursday evening, that's yesterday around 7p.m, I got my AD for April 7!! This could have been possible only with God.

God will settle everyone's sincere desire in Jesus name, I wish everyone the best.

PS; This is not to brag nor tell anyone I'm good and smart at calculating dates. In fact, not to say I'm lucky but it is just about I was favoured by God and he showed me mercy. I could have decided to hold this to myself and keep mute just as it is gradually becoming of this group but of what importance is it if i can not give back to the community that helped me because I'm certain one or two persons would benefit from this.
Congrats bro,I am so happy for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Angelllidoko: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2020
Angelllidoko:
Hello, ive been following the thread now and i have a question. Please oo what are the chances of getting admission into a studienkolleg with a D7 in physics waec. Thats the only D7 the rest of the papers were cleared.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Louisanc:
Good day all..
Please i need urgent help.. i am filling the application form for msc in CADIOVASCULAR science at University of Gottingen. Please i need help on how to fill the final grade, ECTS and Average Grade,. I have filled in a way i understand but it keeps getting rejected. Please help will be appreciated. Thank you
Google how to calculate ECTS.......you will see it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 4realisreal(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
dipotol:

Thank God for allowing his name to be praised in ur life. I tap into ur favour in Jesus name...

9 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 100Paul: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=toulouse post=87209145][/quote]
CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!!
Pls, reply my mail
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
4realisreal:

Thank God for allowing his name to be praised in ur life. I tap into ur favour in Jesus name...

Amen brother. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
100Paul:

CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!!
Pls, reply my mail

Done!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
dipotol:

I
Congrats bro, happy for u man, I feel d AD situation is getting slightly better.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aizenosa(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good day to our chairmen and chairwomen in this forum thanks for the responses so far.

Please is there a format for CV during application.

Your help is highly appreciated.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ahzmond(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
dipotol:

A big congratulations to you bro. And thank you very for sharing this wonderful uplifting news/testimony.

Winter hopefuls we're expecting similar (AD alert) news from you guys. Best of luck guys.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ahzmond(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Aizenosa:
Good day to our chairmen and chairwomen in this forum thanks for the responses so far.

Please is there a format for CV during application.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Use Europass CV format.

Europass Cv format is a layout of curriculum vitae that is universally accepted by organizations within the EU.

You can visit their website. Google it.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
clintonsparkz:
Congrats bro, happy for u man, I feel d AD situation is getting

slightly better.

Thanks brother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ahzmond:

A big congratulations to you bro. And thank you very for sharing this wonderful uplifting news/testimony.

Winter hopefuls we're expecting similar (AD alert) news from you guys. Best of luck guys.

Thank you brother.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Louisanc(f): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kendocity4u:

Google how to calculate ECTS.......you will see it
I have done that but they are explaining how to convert to German grade. I even did what was explained and i fill in my answer but it was still rejected in the form
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pittoilet(f): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hello house, I graduated 2018, do I qualify for cat A? this cat thing is confusing me, do grades matter when applying for cat A? And if yes what grade? I already applied for cat B to be on the safer side and now I am seeing here that they are going to flush/refresh their list by end of March.

Do I cancel and rebook for cat A(that's if I qualify) or wait for AD since I have booked for cat B already?

Please someone should enlighten me, my school resumes in May.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: platypelloid and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.