Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money (953 Views)

Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Starz825(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mehnn..the pressure is real out here bro....
A nigga came back from school for hols, already called the parent to inform them he was coming home...
But far before then....it was stated that some weird revelation came out to the parent (by a man of God) that a visitor will show up at their home very soon, that whatever he/she brings they shouldn't eat it...they were both shocked wondering what kind of a visitor could that be based on the weird revelation they received..
Nigga already informed the parent he was coming home, the mother prepared some food for him...so he can eat when he comes
Finally, he arrived home late at night with happiness and joy but with a loaf of bread...
He told the parent he brought the bread for them that he would be eating the meal prepared already by the mother while his family enjoyed the bread he brought home...he went to his room
The father remembered the revelation about the strange visitor, reminded his wife(the mother)..but the old woman kicked, it can't be him..he is my son...he can't do such...the father calmed her ..The father decided to use his wisdom so he called his younger son to get a loaf of bread that looks similar to the one his elder brother brought home from school...he got the new bread and the father hid the older one in the fridge...so they ate the new bread while the school boy already came out of his room to eat the dinner the mother prepared ( I know say for him mind money don come)....they all ate and slept...
Fast forward to the next morning, school boy already died in his sleep, the family went to check the fridge, the bread he brought home already turned to a stack of cash...mehnnn true life bro.... happened not quite far from where I stay here in ogun State....
My advice goes to young lads- you are poor rn doesn't mean u ain't gonna make it in life.. just keep being you, don't let anyone deceive you or lure into doing shit as against God's will.....
Pray and work- you will make it definitely..you will..Jah bless us...

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by mahakexchange(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmm, inside life.
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by donbachi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mama : see ur mate,dem Don buy car and build house,for town and dia village.dey take gud care of dia mama...ur own na 2dey ask me and ur father for money everytime....dey here dey chop mama thank u.

No pressure pass dis very pressure.

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Newguyhere: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Starz825:
Mehnn..the pressure is real out here bro....
A nigga came back from school for the hols, already called the parent to inform them he was coming home...
But far before then....it was stated that some weird revelation came out to the parent (by a man of God) that a visitor will show up at their home very soon, that whatever he/she brings they shouldn't eat it...they were both shocked wondering what kind of a visitor could that be based on the weird revelation they received..
Nigga already informed the parent he was coming home, the mother prepared some food for him...so he can eat when he comes
Finally, he arrived home late at night with happiness and joy but with a loaf of bread...
He told the parent he brought the bread for them that he would be eating the meal prepared already by the mother while his family enjoyed the bread he brought home...he went to his room
The father remembered the revelation about the strange visitor, reminded his wife(the mother)..but the old woman kicked, it can't be him..he is my son...he can't do such...the father calmed her ..The father decided to use his wisdom so he called his younger son to get a loaf of bread that looks similar to the one his elder brother brought home from school...he got the new bread and the father hid the older one in the fridge...so they ate the new bread while the school boy already came out of his room to eat the dinner the mother prepared ( I know say for him mind money don come)....they all ate and slept...
Fast forward to the next morning, school boy already died in his sleep, the family went to check the fridge, the bread he brought home already turned to a stack of cash...mehnnn true life bro.... happened not quite far from where I stay here in ogun State....
My advice goes to young lads- you are poor rn doesn't mean u ain't gonna make it in life.. just keep being you, don't let anyone deceive you or lure into doing shit as against God's will.....
Pray and work- you will make it definitely..you will..Jah bless us...
you mean this story is true or a script
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Starz825(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oma307:

you mean this story is true or a script
As in bro...I no fit lie... wetin I go gain..it will always look like a script but then na True

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by daddytime(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wonderment...

Heard a similar gist in Benin...
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Starz825(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Newguyhere:
Already knew you didn't read the write up...it's good to make money but then not at the expense of human lives...we can make it without doing shit
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Watch how skeptics will storm this thread, asking for scientific proof of how that happened. Those ones will never believe anything until they see it. Even if they do, they still won't believe, they'll keep looking for some kind of logical explanation for it. Awon science students, na them know pass, life never jam them before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by loveliveshere: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Holy spirit shocked shocked shocked

Father Lord have mercy upon your children.
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Heroclitus(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
To you, its a real event but then, those who do not believe in things like this,despite not being there would still come up to tell it can't be true

Atheist dey come soon

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Heroclitus(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
To you, its a real event but then, those who do not believe in things like this,despite not being there would still come up to tell it couldn't be true

Atheist dey come soon
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
O LORD this life is very deep Like Naira Marley's song

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by fykes(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Y'all have no idea what goes on out there.... As church dey dismiss Na so everybody dey gather go shrine for evening... Hustle legit be like Na u come last did world to suffer.
People will get money today even if it will take their parents and siblings life together.

This money ehhh.... Morality is stone dead in this age and time
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by orlayemmy15(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2020
so, where is the money the bread turned to? na how much?
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by zed7: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2020
A figment of you people's imagination. These are the kind of silly stories they broadcast on WhatsApp.
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Newguyhere: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by saasala(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2020
You watch too much Yoruba movies.

Are you a Nollywood movie producer?
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Starz825:

As in bro...I no fit lie... wetin I go gain..it will always look like a script but then na True
let me now reread the story before commenting
wait ooo, the guy want to kill the whole family because of money. the guy really need to die
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by Tomjazzy2: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2020
Newguyhere:
bro there are legal ways to make a killing online if you have tech skills.
I don't know why every one these days think say nah only illegal means dey work.
I dey tell guys every time, serious money dey freelancing oo grin
Dem think say I dey lie.

Can you please kindly specify how?
Re: What Is It With Young Guys And The Urge To Make Quick Money by chigoizie7(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2020
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Pocohantas / Let's talk about anything / Be Careful What You Sacrifice:my Support For Husband Destroyed Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.