Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (33931 Views)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by RapistOnBail: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2020
E no concern me
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by Randy100: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2020
Harry is loving without sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by DSoj(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2020
They will give Meghan the Diana treatment

5 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by Casham: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2020
It shows they wanna let the royal succession line continue without interruption. I love this Harry guy!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by Royalbloodline: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2020
DCmonster:
Rachael! I love this lady, so wifish material in suits series.

Asin...... I almost fell in love with her character in the series

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by pocohantas(f): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Bad news for Alpha Males.

I hope omokoginimi won't overdose on red pills out of anger grin

I actually do respect their decision. People think it is easy living your life according to some laid down rules, it is not. Harry should be about the 6th in line, which will probably not get to him till death- except every other person before him decides to do what he just did.

So, why should he live in bondage till DEATH?

They should go hustle, make a name for themselves and enjoy life without unnecessary Royal rules and regulations.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by Randy100: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Harry is loving without sense. It is a gain to prince william.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Amstupid:
I will step in ,,,, royal fit me grin

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by Xtracute: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2020
na so love for carry me go back to village one time,,buh we thank God sha

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by greypencils: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2020
yanabasee:
Carving a new progressive role for theirselve only mean that, they do not have a future with the throne.
Harry has never had a future with the throne, Prince Charles is first in line, Prince william is second in line and all of prince Williams 3 children are third, fourth and fifth in line, Harry comes 6th, He has no hopes ever ascending the throne.

9 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by henryobinna(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Zenzu01:
This is the best way he can enjoy himself since Queen Elizabeth refused to leave the throne.

Imagine what will be going on Prince Charles's mind if he was a Nigerian.

I even heard a story of a particular Nigerian king that his successor had to call a family meeting to beg him as baba no wan die grin grin
what are you saying sef?

This harry guy is not anywhere close tonthe throne, in fact he is at 6th position or so, he's even below his brother's children. So chances are very slim for him to become the king of England

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by Ladycewhy(f): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2020
The British press has been hard on the couple for being interracial . He saw what happened to his mother and didnt want history to repeat itself.The royal family has not hidden their disdain for his wife either and its not like he is in line for the throne so why put up with royal bullshit? Peace of mind is key ,and Harry understands that.

Princess Diana will be proud of the man he turned out to be if only prince Charles had put in effort to protect princess Diana the way Harry is doing ,that tragedy would have been averted.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by uuzba(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2020
DSoj:
They will give Meghan the Diana treatment
it is that treatment they are running away from.
Excessive paparazzi disturbing one's private life 24/7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by youngestgrad(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2020
They want their privacy, the British media has been a thorn in their flesh...... Escape mode.
Nothing beats peace of mind not even access to millions of pounds

5 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by midnighter(f): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2020
At times its better to win second prize than first

Im sure William would like to do something like this but he's stuck there shaking hands and defending his crumbling Imperialist kingdom for the rest of his days smh

Harry own better abeg...the royal stuff looks extremely boring and plus hes not even getting anything out of it apart from harassment

6 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by STENON(f): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2020
Very good. I like this couple�
Now the entire UK can take a break from investigating into their private life. Any small thing, people keep saying they can not live a private life because the royal family is the one financing their welfarism .

Good bold step by the duo. Keep prospering Meghan and Harry�

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by henryobinna(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2020
midnighter:
At times its better to win second prize than first

Im sure William would like to do something like this but he's stuck there shaking hands and defending his crumbling Imperialist kingdom for the rest of his days smh

Harry own better abeg

I wonder why you folks like to force your opinion and choice on people. If William wants he would have done same.

Must everyone be a rebel?

This Harry guy is just being controlled by his divorcee wife. I hope she doesn't divorce him the moment he wants to take control of his life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by juman(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2020
The respected British royals.
God Save the Queen.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by midnighter(f): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2020
henryobinna:

I wonder why you folks like to force your opinion and choice on people. If William wants he would have done same.

Must everyone be a rebel?

This Harry guy is just being controlled by his divorcee wife. I hope she doesn't divorce him the moment he wants to take control of his life.

Stop it my dear. William can never in his life try something like this. He couldnt even marry a mixed-race like Meghan if he wanted to.

He cant do anything! Such is the burden of the first son of the first son. Of the first daughter! Sorry! thats just the bitter truth kiss

They have been spewing that trash about her "controlling" him since they got married because they want him to keep uselessing himself all over and acting like a child for the rest of his life. As soon as he did what is normal for a married guy by moving his allegiances from his parents and siblings to his wife and child, they started their usual drama.

We can see you are one of them. What has her divorcee status got to do with anything?

Now that he has refused to be your entertainment, you people are angry. But you cant do them anything! Meghan and Harry are too smart for all that so stay pained baby kiss kiss kiss

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by akdjr(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Ogunyemi Ruling House of the Onoru stool did same. So he is not the first to do that.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by henryobinna(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2020
midnighter:

Stop it my dear. William can never in his life try something like this. He couldnt even marry a mixed-race like Meghan if he wanted to.

He cant do anything! Such is the burden of the first son of the first son. Of the first daughter! Sorry! thats just the bitter truth kiss

They have been spewing that trash about her "controlling" him since they got married because they want him to keep uselessing himself all over and acting like a child for the rest of his life. As soon as he did what is normal for a married guy by moving his allegiances from his parents and siblings to his wife and child, they started their usual drama.

We can see you are one of them. What has her divorcee status got to do with anything?

Now that he has refused to be your entertainment, you people are angry. But you cant do them anything! Meghan and Harry are too smart for all that so stay pained baby kiss kiss kiss
if you must inherit the throne you must abide by the rules set for the throne. The throne of every Kingdom is not a place every Tom, dick and harry(unintentional) can just walk into because he thinks deserves it. If the throne demands a pure breed then so be it. For the sake of love, emotion and other personal things you can marry whoever you want but you can't just get into any office that you want.

Good luck with their lives but I hope she doesn't divorce him once again as she did previously.
I bet she can't wait to go back to her life that's why he's doing all her biddings

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by uuzba(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2020
DCmonster:
Rachael! I love this lady, so wifish material in suits series.
After she finished nacking the other guy, Mike?
Una wife standard is another thing...

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by uuzba(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who cares
Na Queen headache.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by MikkySexy23(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=85632089][/quote]

there is no way they would have been crowned because with each birth of a royal baby, they would go further down the line!!!! They are just being a little more realistic and MODERN. Though I feel they could have done more for the monarchy by staying back but they are being a little selfish. Being born a royal carries immense responsibilities and I believe they should have been prepared for it. #myopinion
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by midnighter(f): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2020
henryobinna:
if you must inherit the throne you must abide by the rules set for the throne. The throne of every Kingdom is not a place every Tom, dick and harry(unintentional) can just walk into because he thinks deserves it. If the throne demands a pure breed then so be it. For the sake of love, emotion and other personal things you can marry whoever you want but you can't just get into any office that you want.

Good luck with their lives but I hope she doesn't divorce him once again as she did previously.
I bet she can't wait to go back to her life that's why he's doing all her biddings

Exactly so why is their decision paining you?

Everybody can see that Harry craved adventure but was lacking in direction which is why he kept misbehaving. You just cant stand to see a lady who can give him those things.

Her divorced status has nothing to do with the matter at hand but you keep bringing it up because you are sentimental.

You want him to be trapped in that dilapidated palace, chewing nonsense salad and squirming in wooden chairs for the rest of his life, but he wont! Sorry sweetheart kiss

6 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by EgusiShankly: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2020
rentAcock:
Lol @ become "financially independent." How many millions did his mother Princess Diana leave for him? The main reason why he is stepping down from his royal duties is because the next in line to the throne is his father Prince Charles, then his brother Prince William and then his nephew. In other words Harry & Merkle will never smell the British throne. They will be away from the limelight and constant British media scrutiny of the first interracial royal couple. She will go back to acting, while he focuses on philanthropy.
Not that I care about the rich and mighty but i wish them happiness, health and prosperity just as I would wish any new couple.
they are both Caucasians or don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by donprinyo(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2020
The girl is just bored to death. Maybe she might go back to acting.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by loveliveshere: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2020
Living your adult and love live by rules and norm is not an easy feat. I respect their decisions, and I wish them well.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by chigozie007(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2020
They ar a couple and whatever decision they make is for their growth and development and they want to teach their generation financial independence. They took the right step in due time and it will help carve a niche for their generation. I would do same if i were in there shoes. cool
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties by WildChild00(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2020
GraGra247:
Prince Harry allowed a small girl to hijack his brain.

A two time divorcee for that matter.

What a disappointment. He should join her as junior actor in the Suits series since he's a sissy.

O'boy I go tire your head oooo, this your gragra is too much ooo shockedgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County / Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office / Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.