Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. (4114 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Ha!
Ha!
Ha!

Why why why have girls refused to have sense nitori oloun? Hmm..

You know what? I'm speechless and tired of repeating same thing over and over again.

STOP PREMARITAL SEX!!!!!!!

Maybe when you ruin your womb, youll receive sense.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by chigoizie7(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2020
You think say you wise, them never leave you now? You are a mumu woman.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by agarawu23(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Hard to be believe someone can be this stupid. ??
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Greatzeus(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:
I'm going to make this short.

Please I'm doing this for a friend.

My name is Damilola, I got into relationship with this guy six months ago. I didn't wanted to start the relationship with him but he kept pestering me and I had to give him a trial and as it goes on I fell in love with him.

After two months I discovered I was pregnant and I called him to inform him but he denied and afterwards he r fuse picking my calls for about two weeks. I had no choice than to terminate the pregnancy which I had. o choice of. ringing to this world a fatherless child.

He came back later and apologise and told me he was sorry bla bla that because he is still in school and had no means to cater for me or the unborn child. so I had to forgive him and move on. we were together again and just last week I found out I was pregnant again. I called him to inform him and he has not picked my call since then, I'm confused. I don't know what to do. I'm really devastated right now.

please your advice. insult is allowed.
Damilola,just in case of next time, there's an invention called condom aka protection,incase you haven't heard of it,just walk into any standard pharmacy and buy one,they are cheap and come in different brands and sizes undecided
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by MizzPhoney(f): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2020
You are a mumu!!!! Did you hear me? Mumu * 100
Why will you be having unprotected sex with such an idiot!!

1 Like

Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by femi4: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:

My name is Damilola, I got into relationship with this guy six months ago. I didn't wanted to start the relationship with him but he kept pestering me and I had to give him a trial and as it goes on I fell in love with him.

After two months I discovered I was pregnant and I called him to inform him but he denied and afterwards he r fuse picking my calls for about two weeks. I had no choice than to terminate the pregnancy which I had. o choice of. ringing to this world a fatherless child.

He came back later and apologise and told me he was sorry bla bla that because he is still in school and had no means to cater for me or the unborn child. so I had to forgive him and move on. we were together again and just last week I found out I was pregnant again. I called him to inform him and he has not picked my call since then, I'm confused. I don't know what to do. I'm really devastated right now.

See Aunty....

Aunty wey....

His dick must be very sweet that you couldn't afford a condom
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Liposure: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Divinelady:
I don't even know what to say to you but honestly you bleeped up..
hapi NY babe watup
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Khalidase83(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Keep calling I'm sure when u terminate this one he'd come again. I'm also sure u wud spread ur legs again for the third time. When u r tired of the cycle, let us know.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Thosyn12(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
A woman can't be pregnant except if she wants or she is dumb oo

can u explain further
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by indodon(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
prick dey ToTori dis one............................... Abeg beTTer game dey Today wey person go play?
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by nlPoster: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pray and get closer to God.

There's no heart God cannot touch.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Probably a fake story.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Liposure:
hapi NY babe watup
. happy New year
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Yormit442: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
The story is reall,my ex-girlfriend is facing the same issue now, she was impregnated,aborted it and reimpregnated within weeks by the same Man.The Man stopped picking her calls.Seems your friend is my exgf
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by frozen70(f): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:

Why are you confused, keep opening your legs for him and for the doctors tgat will perform the D&C

It's your life not his

He only has his dick and it can't be detached neither can it be spoilt

You have your pussy and your womb, the more the abortion the more damage

So after the first error, you can't insist on condom to prevent the second error

More errors are coming in as much as you are not going to caution yourself

Wetin concern the guy, he will come again after the second one and subsequent one
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by MannieA(f): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
MizzPhoney:
You are a mumu!!!! Did you hear me? Mumu * 100
Why will you be having unprotected sex with such an idiot!!

That's the exact question on my mind!
Some girls are so careless. For chrissake she doesn't even know if he's infected with a deadly disease yet she went on to fuvk without protection and still got pregnant on top. Chai!!
I know we all make mistakes but there are some mistakes that can be avoided!
So he denied her the first time she couldn't learn her lesson, she still went back to him and opened her legs for him. Why is common sense not common!

1 Like

Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by narit: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
The things will do for love. �
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:

Tell her to abort it again and she MUST go for family planning after the abortion. Make sure she does it with a licensed professional. And lose the guy's number. I am serious about this or become a single mum and be condemned to poverty for the rest of your life. Tell the guy you had a miscarriage.

I will not be nice with you or give you sympathy. I cannot relate with mindless behavior.

But your friend you is are a stupid babe. You are a bitch who has sperm cells where brain cells should be located.

How daft can you be? You are a waste of your parents school fees.

You go back to the same idiot that abandoned you with pregnancy WITHOUT protection or FAMILY PLANNING!!. You must be a fvcking rètard.

How can I unsee this post? I may be pro woman, but I am not pro simpleton.

MariaAngeles
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by MizzPhoney(f): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2020
MannieA:

That's the exact question on my mind!
Some girls are so careless. For chrissake she doesn't even know if he's infected with a deadly disease yet she went on to fuvk without protection and still got pregnant on top. Chai!!
I know we all make mistakes but there are some mistakes that can be avoided!
So he denied her the first time she couldn't learn her lesson, she still went back to him and opened her legs for him. Why is common sense not common!

How hard can it be seriously to use protection? It quite unfortunate.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by preshpearl(f): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2020
its a really sad world today, where being in a relationship is equal to having sex.

when you were having unprotected sex with someone you barely know,, what were you expecting?

You will be alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wish I Never Met Her / If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? / Video: Female Student Ran From Boyfriend After Receiving Hot Sex Romp In Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.